Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
never we are all young here or as our dear Cherie used to say we are all recycled teenagers at heart!
Oh Cherie I missed her . She's great. By the way did anyone heard about kickstarter.
Veronica Mars is being revived because of that site . I think it's something to think about our Roswell since despite the bitterness of past. I felt that the show still has some more stories to tell
Old 03-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I miss Cherie as well. I never met her only in cyber space and she visited me in a dream once. However she sounded like an amazing woman. I still miss her.Her fan fic stories were amazing what a strong and brave woman who loved and lived life to the fullest!

Power to the fans and to the VM cast for thinking of the best ideas! Make a movie pitch on Kickstart, get the original cast on board, and have the fans donate to get the movie made genius!

So Veronica Mars is getting a movie after 8 years! Now if only Roswell was getting a movie my life would be complete! One can dream.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

OTOs.

We seem to be having a resurgence in OTO posts here. That's a good sign. I had pretty much written this thread off at FF due to no one posting here any more. All are still welcome here. This was always one of the more friendly threads for "mature" Roswell fans.

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes it is nice to see some of the OTO's coming out of hiding!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 03-30-2013, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Happy Easter and Passover OTO's! Hope you all have a great Holiday!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 04-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Howdy Tiger. Drop in again and stay a while.

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Tigereyes you are a site for sre eyes! welcome back nice to see you here!

Welcome back all old OTO's hope all is well!

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston. Hope all of my Boston OTO's are ok.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys....I thought I'd drop by since as of late, I'm having more and more Roswell moments. Like how you ask? Well, 'bout a week or two ago, I'm running errands and stopped into a local fast food joint for a bit to eat. I sit down and what should be playing on the inside sound system? "Here With Me". I heard the first few bars of music and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. Made me realize I needed to pick up my episode marathon where I'd left it off before the holidays. I'm up to Sexual Healing...yeah, I know, watching the ep is SUCH a hardship. I then pulled out all my California trip pictures and have decided I REALLY need to find a way to get them online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog (View Post)
Howdy Tiger. Drop in again and stay a while.

Groundhog - Don't mind if I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Tigereyes you are a site for sre eyes! welcome back nice to see you here!

Welcome back all old OTO's hope all is well!
Thanks Erin - I've been missing my old Roswell stomping grounds and the fact that I NEVER seem to have any time to play anymore. I think I need to kick my RLS to the curb.

In fact, my lunch is up and I have to fly. Catch y'all later!

Last edited by Tigereyes; 04-16-2013 at 10:26 AM
Old 04-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigereyes (View Post)
Hey guys....I thought I'd drop by since as of late, I'm having more and more Roswell moments. Like how you ask? Well, 'bout a week or two ago, I'm running errands and stopped into a local fast food joint for a bit to eat. I sit down and what should be playing on the inside sound system? "Here With Me". I heard the first few bars of music and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. Made me realize I needed to pick up my episode marathon where I'd left it off before the holidays. I'm up to Sexual Healing...yeah, I know, watching the ep is SUCH a hardship. I then pulled out all my California trip pictures and have decided I REALLY need to find a way to get them online.
Oh I love having Roswell moments and I agree to this day I still get chills when ever I hear Hear With Me by Dido.

Aw CA and the BAT good times. If you have a scanner you can scan your photos and get them on line that way. That is what I do.

Quote:

Thanks Erin - I've been missing my old Roswell stomping grounds and the fact that I NEVER seem to have any time to play anymore. I think I need to kick my RLS to the curb.

In fact, my lunch is up and I have to fly. Catch y'all later!
So nice to have you back please stop by when you have time. Glad life is well.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi OTO's!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi Ladytothemax so great to see you have stopped by! Hope all is well.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey gang...just popping in to say Hi!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

hello!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi Quinn and Musickat18 glad you stopped by! Hope all is well my fellow OTO's
Closed Thread   Post New Thread