Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

jer, I'm not a Fehrian either and I am also so about Brendan being at the BAT! Greg Grunberg should be fun, too. He's great on Alias. I forgot that he was on the pilot of Lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTL

Tekkie-dear: Have you been dipping into the hard cider again? My darling sons are talented athletes, but they haven't been playing recently. Possibly you were thinking of NanaJ's grandson who is a major talent on the baseball diamond?
LT, Maybe I need new reading glasses or a refresher course in the Evelyn Wood reading method? (Anyone remember that?).... But didn't you post that you went to watch your newphew play baseball? ..... And WTG for your very ambitious son. Just participating in the Marine Corps marathon will be a major achievement.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe Brendan is attending! And Greg Grunberg too! That's awesome! I want to go!
Old 07-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Old 07-26-2005, 01:35 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Tek: Nope, no relatives playing baseball this year, but I'll scare one up if you'd like. (I really had to stop and think whether or not any of my nephews were playing ball this summer. : Don't_trust_my_memory_smilie: )

Nosee: Good for you and sorry about the extra hours.

Where have I seen the guy that played Shiri's BF in PMH? Was he a child actor?

I guess 's computer finally died.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Tek - Were you thinking of Settled's godson? He recently made it to the majors, I believe, and she has been going to a few of his big time games. My grandson is just eleven. He has made the All Star team three years in a row so he is doing well for his age. But can't be compared to someone like Settled's godson! I may have mentioned that Stephan got a grand slam in a game last week.

Jero - Kudos to you for collecting Nosee's poems. I'm in the process of doing something similar with my own stuff just for the family and I know it is a project.

LTL - You must be vey proud of your sons. I'm proud of your sons! Good luckto the one in the race -- hope it isn't too hot.

Brendan is going to be at BAT. That will make a lot of hearts go pittypat. Am sure a good time will be had by all.

Had a contrast CT this morning. Am sure everything is ok. This was just a follow up on one they took six months ago. But I'm glad to have it done. Couldn't eat breakfast before the test and I was so hungry by the time they finished. Made me think about how many people are hungry all the time throughout the world. Sad.

Well, I need to try to do something useful now that I have had my rest and fun chatting with you. Take care. May your day be glorious.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I have Brendan's autograph.
I want to see him.
Won't happen this year though.

I got a double shot of cortizone in my arm and I nearly passed out.
I'm such a weenie.

Lori
Old 07-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Brendan is going to the BAT. Sometimes it really sucks to live in the middle of the country and to be broke.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kay, tell me about it.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

OTOs

Heading to bed, tired from the heat and me, Crystal, Behrsgirl, my sister and her friend are going to the Backstreet Boys concert tomorrow night at Radio City I can't wait

See you tomorrow Crystal

Jen
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 07-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Shiri's on Shiri's on Shiri's on!

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello all I know I been missing in action for awhile but have been lurking just so busy and my dad went to the hospital last week and had to have surgery on his heart. He is doing fine now. But scary call.

Jen- got your phone call today I came straight home and saw and post my surprise. I hope you ladies have a great time tomorrow night and try to stay cool

Nana J. - hello I hope everything goes well with you test

LTL- Wow about the AC at work. The sad is for me that that is where the AC is at for me. I have a window AC in the living room have to sleep with the fan during the night. I works but not as good as Central Air. Are you going to the BAT?

Lori R- I am bumped that you are not going to be going to the BAT.

M&M-I know you have to be really excited about this. I cannot wait to see you

Tekgirl- I think it was Settled that was going to see her Godson I believe to see him play major League Baseball in Arizona? I think?

Jason's Lover4life- I wish you could go too Sneak away with us

Hello to Old Candyfan,Vicki,nosee,jero,Lady2theMax, and all the others that I missed I am so sorry

Well I am off to get some sleep. Good night everyone

Carol
#154 OBSESSED JB FAN
Icon by mesmerise
Old 07-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigspam
Shiri's on Shiri's on Shiri's on!

On who? Oops I mean....on what?
Old 07-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Vicki*
On who? Oops I mean....on what?
I'd be dead

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw Shiri's movie. I liked it... Really cute... Did anyone else notice that Gina didn't have an Italian accent?

Oh, and I recognized the priest from Stargate SG1... Made me think of Magic I miss her posts about what's going on.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there OTOs!

Hi LT... Gina's boyfriend was played by Rob Boltin...perhaps you recognize him from...

Pizza My Heart (2005) (TV) .... Nicky Montebello
Red Water (2003) (TV) .... Emery Brousard
The Movie Hero (2003) .... Uniform Cop #1
Melting Glass (2001) .... Jerry

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"The King of Queens" playing "Steve" in episode: "Slippery Slope" (episode # 7.21) 9 May 2005
"Joey" playing "Rick" in episode: "Joey and the Spying" (episode # 1.21) 21 April 2005
"Las Vegas" playing "Bobby" in episode: "Hit Me!" (episode # 2.20) 28 March 2005
"Joey" playing "Rick" in episode: "Joey and the Neighbor" (episode # 1.20) 24 March 2005
"Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" playing "Capt. Rod Newell" in episode: "Vanished" (episode # 2.3) 12 October 2004
"Bram and Alice" playing "Mark" in episode: "Scribbling Rivalry" (episode # 1.8)
"Angel" playing "Johnny Fontaine" in episode: "Judgement" (episode # 2.1) 26 September 2000
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" playing "Soldier" in episode: "Restless" (episode # 4.22) 23 May 2000

Noticed that Gina didn't have an Italian accent...Annettes was quite strong...more New York than Italian...(she played Nina, Fez's bossat the DMV/love interest on That 70s Show).

I'm posting from 'w' so...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread