Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Latest MyDoom Outbreak Spreading, Deletes Files

55 minutes ago
Add Technology - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LONDON (Reuters) - Security experts issued fresh alerts over a new, file- deleting version of the MyDoom e-mail worm that was targeting computer users with greater ferocity on Wednesday.
The new outbreak, known as MyDoom.F, emerged late last week and has been gathering steam ever since. [/b]

I think I've received 10-12 Emails with this one over the last 12 hours.... Sheess! A lot of people have my addy! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Good days all!
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>Morning, OTOs!

BehrF: Speaking of RL, did it grab you again.

[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes! Actually, I had yesterday off. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was Fat Tuesday... only thing I like about Mardi Gras...everything closes on Fat Tuesday...including a certain Pediatric Clinic! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'll catch up with ya'll tonight. Unfortunately, Fat Tuesday is now over and it's another work day. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 02-25-2004, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Just a quick [img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img] by to drop this off. It might have been posted before but im sure we could all use this knowledge!!!!

&gt;SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING?

&gt;A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.

&gt;A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

&gt;A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.

&gt;A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.

&gt;A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.

&gt;A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

&gt;A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.

&gt;A snail can sleep for three years.

&gt;Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.

&gt;All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.

&gt;Almonds are a member of the peach family.

&gt;An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

&gt;Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age

&gt;Butterflies taste with their feet.

&gt;Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10.

&gt;"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".

&gt;February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.

&gt;In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.

&gt;If the population of China walked past you, in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

&gt;If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at red lights.

&gt;It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

&gt;Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.

&gt;Maine is ! the only state whose name is just one syllable.

&gt;No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.

&gt;On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.

&gt;Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

&gt;Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.

&gt;Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.

&gt;"Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand and "lollipop" with your right.

&gt;The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.

&gt;The cruise liner, QE2, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.

&gt;The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.

&gt;The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letterof the alphabet.

&gt;The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.

&gt;The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left (palindromes).

&gt;There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

&gt;There are more chickens than people in the world.

&gt;There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous

&gt;There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."

&gt;There's no Betty Rubble in the Flintstones Chewables Vitamins.

&gt;Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.

&gt;TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

&gt;Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.

&gt;Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

&gt;Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks; otherwise it will digest itself.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for the thread LTF!!!

Vicki - what adorable kidlets!!!!

Spam - have you tried a program called Postini to route your e-mail? I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it's set up for our mail coming to our work addresses... it's caught all viruses so far for me...

Lori - hope you're feeling better soon [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

GH - you got to the see the movie early!? I'm sooooo looking forward to Sunday!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Randi, Nana, Belle, Candyfan, Jero, WH, LTL, Thanette, BF and Tas [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

not much new with me....
Old 02-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good morning everyone.

Magic/LTF Wow Colin in a new series [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] I loved him in Roswell. Great for him.

Groundhog, we're hoping to go Friday night with a group from our church.

NanaJ hope you had a wonderful celebration with you son, happy birthday to him.

Thanette don't you hate it when its back to work!!!!

LTL glad you and hubby had a nice weekend.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] shoutouts to all.

Hugs all
Teetee

Don't be so opened minded that your brains fall out.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HowdyPez:
<STRONG>
Spam - have you tried a program called Postini to route your e-mail? I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it's set up for our mail coming to our work addresses... it's caught all viruses so far for me...
</STRONG>
I use Calypso as my E-Mail client and everything, both out going and incoming are scanned by Norton. I've never actually caught a virus yet.
Most all of the new ones are going to my Yahoo mail account and they are tagged by Yahoo as "(virus?)"

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Just bringing this over from the "Happily Even After" thread from Jason's board. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Thanks to gal25 and Fearlessleader!

Quote:
Originally posted by gal25:
<STRONG>I got news!!!
HEA got accepted at Tribeca!!! The festival runs from May 1-9!
I don't know about the other festivals the film was submitted to but as soon as I have more info on that I'll post it.</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by FearlessLeader:
<STRONG>Really? [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Okay, we need details! Addresses, dates! We have to plan something so that as many of us as possible can go see this movie! That way we'll show our support for it, and let's be honest, I just want to see Jason again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tribeca Festival website

FL
</STRONG>
Old 02-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>

I use Calypso as my E-Mail client and everything, both out going and incoming are scanned by Norton. I've never actually caught a virus yet.
Most all of the new ones are going to my Yahoo mail account and they are tagged by Yahoo as "(virus?)"</STRONG>
Spam: You will be proud of me! I FINALLY figured out how to install Norton on my computer. I feel so much safer now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now how do I know when to update it and stuff? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>Just bringing this over from the "Happily Even After" thread from Jason's board. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Woo Hoo!!! In my city too!!!! That makes me soooo happy!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Spam - yep, we use Norton as well...

Vicki - Norton usually tells me when it's time to update, but i think our network guy does it every friday afternoon, and more often if he has the time... not sure really...
Old 02-25-2004, 11:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HowdyPez:
<STRONG>Spam - yep, we use Norton as well...

Vicki - Norton usually tells me when it's time to update, but i think our network guy does it every friday afternoon, and more often if he has the time... not sure really...</STRONG>
Thanks Pez! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 12:05 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>Just bringing this over from the "Happily Even After" thread from Jason's board. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
And the East Coast scores again! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Thanks for the post, Vicki!

Spam: Thanks for the heads-up on MyDoom -- I noticed it was picking up again. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Vicki...You can check using the Live Update feature anytime (I do it daily) or set it up for Automatic Live Update which checks a few times a day at least. I just don't like to keep a bunch of things running in the background and turn AV off unless I'm checking my mail.
You just have to remember to turn it on! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Such great news for HEA - finally!! I had to play with some Tribeca Film Festival inspired art... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey OTO's! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-25-2004, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
Jer!!!!!!!!! Sorry it's take so long but here's your belated b-day pwesent. I remember one of the first things you ever requested for me to cap was this scene... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Happy Belated [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] !!

I don't know if it still is but it used to be Jer's favorite scene.
[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

HOT DAMN Woman!
It took my breath away! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
It takes something really [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] special for me to change my desktop, but there was NO hesitation this time! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
You're right... Sexual Healing is my favorite episode and that is my favorite scene! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] It must be the Behrian in me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And no apology necessary! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

It would be nice to see Colin on a series again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Great thread title! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I wonder how many of us will be here for thread #1000? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Vicki you have some darling kiddos!
Unfortunately they grow up... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

thanette what kind of a job did you get?

LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that bus coming through St. Louis? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread