Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Congrats Jenn! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Tell Wendy to get her Bum online! I miss her! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Vicki! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Wendy's bum will be back online next week when she goes back to school [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 03-02-2004, 02:32 PM
New Fan

Hey Guys!

Just dropping by to say a quick hello. This is Marice aka Lady Sakura, I can't get into that handle, so I'll use my old one!

Congrats Jenn on winning the Dido concert tickets! I do like the commentary on Sexual Healing when Majandra said Dido's popularity was thanks to Roswell not Eminem! Very true! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I best get back to my lunch. Catch you guys online later, I hope!

~Marice~
Agent #44
Old 03-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Marice! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] If you are online tonight we can figure out what to do for Maria and Edgar! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So true about Dido and you KNOW what I mean! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] *Vicki runs off mummbling.....ungreatful Dido!*

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 03-02-2004, 02:54 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Ditto on Dido! But I'm still going to see her in June. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Good to see you, Marice!

Congrats on the tickets, D4E! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Vicki: Now why would you want to hide the Behr? Let's see him in all his glory.

GH: Thanks! Tess looks much better in pieces! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oopsie, forgot I was working hard.

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] OMG... Maxi, is that you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ....Tek mutters to self: It's about time, Maxi. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] We've missed you! How nice to see you 'round these parts. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] If you get up early, some of us will try to stay up late so we can [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img] together. If not today, maybe soon, I hope [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LT & Maxi, thanks for the encouragement about finishing my grades. I finally got them done. They were due at 7:30 am. It's now 2:05 pm. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] For the first time in my professional life I have the dubious honor of being the last teacher to turn in grades..... [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] ... See, it's never to late to set goals and reach them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm off to yet another of our endless staff developments, but I did manage to get a faculty meeting postponed - until I'm on vacation . [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...The principal was going to hold an after school faculty meeting on election day, That's a [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] according to our contract. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I hope she doesn't find out that I was the one who told our union rep about it. .... payback isn't very pretty, is it? Well, enough with these darn meetings already.

BBL
Old 03-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>Vicki: Now why would you want to hide the Behr? Let's see him in all his glory.
[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Umm! I donna know. Maybe to keep ALL TO MYSELF! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I don't share well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

LTL I still need [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] number.

D4E congrats on your concert ticket win [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tiger, Tek, Maxi, rox, Marice, Vicki, Groundhog and anyone I missed [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

3 more meds and a $400 test later with a scheduled CT for the Monday after Spring Break to boot and I'm still pooey. If all that doesn't work I move on to the Pulmanologist.
I don't wanna go there [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
I've been ordered not to talk...yeah right.
So he said don't do 'needless talking' this week with Open House and then 'no talking' next week.
Yeah right.

It's a pepperoni and mushroom kind of night since I didn't get what I wanted last night and the conditions are still the same.

Later!

Lori
Old 03-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hiya's gang....

Spook if we see you....... [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] to you..... [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] to you.

I hope you get all that you wish for and more.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori get well soon!! Being sick is no fun.

I watched some of my DVD's last night....I watched the commentary....bummer that they didn't add more deleted scenes or anything. I guess we'll have to hope for more next time.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all those [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

q
Old 03-02-2004, 07:51 PM
LTL
Master Fan

I can't believe y'all held out this long! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's the new thread!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited LTL ]