Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Jenn! I don't know if it still is but it used to be Jer's favorite scene. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Nice caps, LTF. I would have been happy to be a stand-in for that scene. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] OTOs.

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>Vicki I saw the one of me and you texted "I pinched Nick" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Love it hun!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] I am waiting to see if LTL and Oceana notice what I put on their pictures.

BTW: If anyone sees a picture that I have of them and wants the original, let me know and I will e-mail it to you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I had to reduce them to be able to put all of them up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey OTO's

Vicki, what a cutie pie she is! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Later OTO's!</STRONG>
Thanks! I am proud of her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

For those of you that were talking about DVD X Copy the other evening, they lost a round in court last Friday and the product may be off the market as soon as this Friday, pending an appeal. Get it while you can. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited Groundhog ]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:33 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Argh -- I can't get the quote I want.

Vicki: You could hear me [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] -- couldn't you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wandered through your pix again and saw the added notes -- I didn't even realize you could do that in Fotki. I don't mind the advertising at all. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not really here.

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
originally from Lee Ann aka Ruben

ALL IN THE FAMILY: Colin Hanks, son of Tom, scoring
the lead role in an untitled ABC comedy pilot about a
young reporter who makes waves at a respected
magazine, per the Hollywood Reporter. The project is
based on former Time magazine staffer Joel Stein,
who's penning the script.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-24-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Nana and Settled I was [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] the BAT NE news until Settled explained that it is actually good news.

Nana and Howdy I want to see The Passion of the Christ, but my SS class got tickets while I was in CA...my family too. So I have no idea when I will get to see it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Genevieve love the Jason and Michael pic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wild that is okay. I flipped between some Texas BB and CSI before falling into a very unsatisfying sleep.

Groundhog I feel asleep before the game was over....who won? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I hope us [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kay [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Spam I've decided to go ahead with the next part then come back to that add in if that is okay

Vicki, quinn, teetee, Tiger, LTL, jero, Liz, thanette and anyone I missed [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I can't breathe worth anything [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I have more voice back, but it's not great.
I go tomorrow for blood tests and new meds because I'm dragging soooooooooo bad.

I'm off to read the other place and take a power nap.

Later!

Lori
Old 02-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog:
<STRONG>For those of you that were talking about DVD X Copy the other evening, they lost a round in court last Friday and the product may be off the market as soon as this Friday, pending an appeal. Get it while you can. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited Groundhog ]</STRONG>

Thanks GH! I got my copy last night! I took a Fry's ad to Comp USA and they gave it to me for what Fry's was selling for even created a rebate form for me to send in. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Fry's is advertising DVD X COPY GOLD for $89.99 - $30.00 rebate so it comes out to $59.99. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 05:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>Argh -- I can't get the quote I want.

Vicki: You could hear me [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] -- couldn't you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wandered through your pix again and saw the added notes -- I didn't even realize you could do that in Fotki. I don't mind the advertising at all. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not really here.

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]</STRONG>

You can't. I did that with Photoshop7. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 05:30 PM
Absolute Fan

LongTimeFan Here's the Futon Critic blurb about the show [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

From The futon Critic
UNTITLED MARSH MCCALL/JOEL STEIN PROJECT (ABC) - Colin Hanks ("Roswell") has been tapped for the lead role in the untitled comedy, about a young reporter (Hanks) who makes waves at a respected magazine. The project is loosely based on Joel Stein's real-life experiences as the youngest reporter ever at Time. Warner Bros. Television-based Acme Productions is behind the project, with Stein executive producing along with Marsh McCall.
YAAAAHHHH COlin!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

LTL - have to agree with you about last night's episode of Everwood. How dense can a man be? I think we need to call Dr. Phil to put him right. I suspect the actor had trouble delivering those lines, they were so closed minded. And to say to your girlfriend, "well, if it bothers you, you'll just have to get over it!" Groan.

sLTF - fabulous work on that last cap. I remember that scene so well.

Leaving for dinner out. Our son's 36th birthday celebration. Goodnight, friends.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hey - looks like we need a new thread - haven't done this in a while but I'm game....

Come on to the new thread!!... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-24-2004, 07:20 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Stupid disappearing tree!

LOOKS LIKE I FOUND THE TREE! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] BYE!

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread