Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Back home and must say I had a wonderful time. So glad to see those I've met before and meet so many new faces, especially those from my very own hometown [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lori, I was so happy for you.You were in my thoughts coming to LA and going home.

Vicki, Tekgirl, Settled, Covina Guy,Ice, LTL,Echo,Oeana, Scotty, OOTW, and so many more, this was great!! 2yrs was much too long

and a special thank you to thanette who I probably woke up early each morning for putting up with me.

Of course I couldn't make it to work today, my knee blew up twice its size,but it was all well worth it!

Belle
Old 02-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome back to all of the BAT attendees. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sounds like everyone had a great time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And a safe trip to those yet to leave for home.

Sounds like LTL & Oceana should be enjoying their Nooner with Nick about now. Have fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>I don't think Project Greenlight is ready for Viewfinder.....

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Spam, I think I agree with you. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Vicki & Dawn, glad you arrived home safely.
You got to sleep in? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Lori and I had to get up before the [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] did.

Bellestar, [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]I hope your knee is better. And, you're right - two years is too long. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 02-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>Vicki and Dawn girls....did you have fun in the town of erotica? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lori</STRONG>
We couldn't go without you and Tek! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It just wouldn't be the same.

DISCLAIMER Do NOT believe anything you read about me and the rest of the BATCrew. It's all rumours. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Checking in from work! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Got home way late last night and son was on the puter typing a paper so I couldn't post! The nerve!

I have some great pics of everyone too! I'll have to download them and send them to Lorito post! I still don't have that posting thing down yet. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Highlights Other than getting to spend some quality time with Garret & Kim (Lilly too) and to see how great Zeke is doing. You guys just would be amazed on how great he looks! O.K....so.. here we go..

1. Seeing/talking to ALL the OTO's [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I had a great time with them! I so enjoyed my time with you ALL Due to my situation I had to cut my time short, but it was so worth it! Next year should/will be different and I'm looking forward to it!
2. Introducing Lori to Nick [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
3. Seeing some crazy [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] women [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] bid on a date with Chico and loose. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It wasn't me, cuz I know I wounldn't have done that! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Plus I don't think I could have gone home to Mr. GG! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
4. Getting lost with Lori and Tek [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's Lori's fault! Everytime I take/pick her up we get lost! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
5. Driving in a caravan with EVERYONE trying to find a place to eat dinner [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was funny and crazy at the same time [b]Are we there yet{/b] Love it Echo!
6. Finally getting to a great restaurant (Claim Jumpers) and realizing that Nosee was the ONLY man with 15 women! He now has a new name - P. Daddy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yep, he it's official, he now has a harum and he loved every minute of it! He was smiling from ear to ear people!
7. Seeing CG as a VIP! Yep, our very own had the VIP arm wirst and...some of the Celebs coming to sit by HIM! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, way to go!!!!! One even came up to him and said "stop by the house" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Stop by the house? Hey,I tell you, with CG and P. Daddy we have our own Celebs right here!
8. Getting a Kiss from Chico [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] What a man!
9. Seeing Nick he really is the best!
10. Getting to see Karen (used to be Katims assistant) and the fact that she remembered me was nice. We had a lovely chat.

Well, it was great and I'll try to come back later. I might head on down the hill to see Oceana and LTL today if it all works out O.K., they might be way to giddy to talk after having lunch withNickypoo!

Back to the grind! [img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] gheez, I can't spell~!

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Settled ]
Old 02-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>
DISCLAIMER Do NOT believe anything you read about me and the rest of the BATCrew. It's all rumours. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Nice try! I saw her first hand and I say it's all true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

O.K., now I'm going! AH!
Old 02-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Settled:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Nice try! I saw her first hand and I say it's all true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

O.K., now I'm going! AH!</STRONG>
Do it and I have proof on the bidding war for Chico! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

DISCLAIMER Do NOT believe anything you read about me and the rest of the BATCrew. It's all rumours. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by Settled:
<STRONG>

O.K., now I'm going! AH!</STRONG>
Quote:
<STRONG>

Do it and I have proof on the bidding war for Chico! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Vicki, you don’t have any blackmail pictures of me, do you? You may look like an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] but we all know better. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] If there’s mischief to be had, Vicki will find it. And if there isn’t any to find, she’ll start some. Vicki, whose idea was it to go to Fredrick’s of Hollywood? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Not mine. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] ....Of course, I was the one who brought up the idea of the Erotic Museum [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] But, it didin’t look too interesting. It looked, uh, “museum-like” [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Magic, thanks for the news about Project Greenlight v.3 Their offices are near me. Maybe I will camp out on their doorstep when they are ready to cast the new movie and see who shows up to audition. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Settled, you’re “coming down the hill to hear firsthand about LT & Oceana’s “Nooner with Nick?” Call me.... I’m here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want to hear all about it too.

CG, I forgot to add my congrats on being officially recognized as a VIP at the BAT. But, you know, you’ve always been a VIP to the OTOs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Scottie, forgive me. Did I forget to mention that it was great to see you again? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 02-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm still enjoying reading all of the stories from the BAT. And it's good hear about the VIP that we have in our group. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] All of us who have met Covina Guy know how special he is to us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I have to say I'm not surprised to find out that Lori was in the middle of all of the action. What else would you expect. WTG Lori. Lots of good sories from everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Do it and I have proof on the bidding war for Chico! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, oh... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] What I meant was...
I know NOTHING and SAW NOTHING! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

LT & Oceana, are you going to be holding court tonight, regaling eager listeners with details of your "Nooner?" ......Would you like another pair of appreciative ears? ......One that has a T1 line internet connection in her classroom? ....And one with keys to get inside at night? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If you're around and are indeed holding court, PM me and I'll give you my phone number if you don't already have it.

A breathlessly waiting Tek
Old 02-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Okay, so we only get lost when I'm in the car and talking....is that why the caravan went nearly to ends of the Earth trying to find the second resturant? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

More Highlights from the BAT:
1) Vicki and Company singing 'The Wheels on the Bus' over the cell phone [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
2) Echo and Company yelling over their cell phone..."Are We There Yet?" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
3) Settled going wild while attempting to 'buy a man' [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
4) Tiger whipping out that pic of Gooder [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
5) Hearing PDaddy talk more than I've ever heard him talk and blush as the waitress did a Jeannie Hair head spin [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
6) Zeke is one cutie pie kiddo [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Enjoyed meeting Alien Wendy that girl is HYPER! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And D4E [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Loved seeing thanette, Oceana, LTL, Belle people I know I'm forgetting and too many that I'll never remember their names [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My pup was very glad to see me, Tek [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I want to know how LTL and Oceana's lunch went with Nickypoo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Vicki did you find my 3 friends in Hollywood? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

One sad note on my arrival to school today....I found out that my friend/Ob-GYN died Thursday night of a massive heart attack in his sleep [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
My assistant Principal came to me today and asked if I would like part of the morning off tomorrow to attend the funeral. I met my friend when he was the only Doctor in town that would take me as a patient when I moved back here after my hubby died. I was 8 months pregnant and no one would take on a patient they had not seen from the first....protects them from law suits....and Bill took me without hesitation. He was a good, good man. I'll miss him.

Off to read more threads [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-09-2004, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Lori. Sounds like a great time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry to hear about your friend/Doctor. That seems to happen too often.

Hi OTOs. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Lori [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I wanna hear more batty stories! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Get it? "batty?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Pookie made us ranch beans and taters for supper! Not gonna get her out of doing dishes tho! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

CG is a celeb outside of here? [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Fear Factor has rats! Squeeeee!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

For those of you who have Directv, one of the weekend free concerts on channel 103 during February is Liz Phair. [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] While I haven't seen her in concert, I do like her music and I would think that her show would be pretty good. I think Spam & LTL might agree with me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Tune in if you can. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top