Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 06:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

My picture went out! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I wanna see Warren get flayed!!! No fair! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Hope you get feeling better! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Gotta scoot for now!
[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Nuinelinwen ]
Old 02-09-2004, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nuinelinwen:
<STRONG>My picture went out! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I wanna see Warren get flayed!!! No fair! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Hope you get feeling better! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Gotta scoot for now!

</STRONG>

I didn't watch Warren get 'flayed', but I've seen it enough that I was envisioning it in my mind while I was posting....ewwww!

My nephew broke my sliding door to my patio [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Not on purpose, but I've got find some way to fix it now.
Son left me with the back of SUV packed full of boxes and stuff [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Where am I going to put it all? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Pup missed me so much and snuggled so close all night long [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Off to school....I wonder what my classrooom looks like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Have a lovely one all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Sounds as if all had a good time! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Running late (again)

Good days all!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Little Ice [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

Welcome back all. Sounds like you had a blast. I can't wait to see the pics and hear more stories.

Hugs all
Teetee

Don't be so opened minded that your brains fall out.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I didn't get to sleep until 3am.

I am having a hard time thinking right now, not to metion typing, so will collect my thoughts on the trip and post after work. (way to many typos [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] )

I do know it was a blast, had too much fun.

It was great meeting Marial311, D4E, AlienWendy, and Icalynn and of course seeing Lori, LTL, Oceana, HowdyPez, Echo, 6th Rock, CG, TekGirl, Settled, Jero, sorry if I left anyone out, my brain is still asleep [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

CG ~ thanks for bringing Phil McKeon. He was my favorite on Alice, I was glad he came to sit with us instead with the rest of the celebrities.

Oh yeah! How could I forget seeing Ice!! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] d the hair!

Well, son just informed me it is time to go to work, so I'll be back [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Morning...
Sounds like everybody had a great time at the BAT.
Just keep feeding us more details.

Tiger hopefully we get another journel report again this year. They are really great, makes it feel like we were there with you.

And speaking of feel...congrats Lori [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Phil and Nancy McKeon (c/o IMDB.com)

I lost the girl's name from Buffy that was at the BAT. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2004, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooder:
<STRONG>
And speaking of feel...congrats Lori [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey OTO's

Welcome home to the BAT goers who are trickling back and safe journey to those yet to travel home. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the stories so far, Carol & Lori, Vic & Dawn. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hey [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Brad Dourif aka Grima Wormtongue - LotR TTT

(with Karl Urban aka Eomer [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] )

I had a pic of him from Alien Resurrection ( So [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] ! ) but Snapfish wouldn't upload it... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I have no life... [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

EDIT:
Hey LTF! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Nuinelinwen ]
Old 02-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aha! found her!!!

Felicia Day aka Vi, one of the potentials (redhead), BtVS S7...
Felicia Day

Couldn't find her on imdb, so that's why I linked it... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Afternoon Delight

Old 02-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Extreme Fan

The day after the BAT inventory:
1) Ive got a cold.
2) Ive got a sore throat.
3) Ive nearly lost my voice. (Not a good thing for a teacher)
4) My broken toe is hurting again.
5) I think I reinjured\my torn muscle.
6) I overslept by 45 minutes.
7) Half of the clothes that I own are piled on my couch. The other half is stil in my
suitcase. Ditto for my shoes.
8) I still haven't found my spare pair of contacts. (Wearing only one contact lens all day yesterday didn't help my [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] any.)

Yep, I definitely had a great time at the BAT. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

PDaddy had his girls in the palm of his hand the other night at the Claim Jumper. In fact, our waitress was about to do a table dance - just for for him.....

See, I told you Lori had a story to tell. .....Lori doesnt go flat here... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>
My plane arrived at DFW 42 minutes early, BUT we had to sit on the tarmac 45 minutes waiting on another plane to load and leave so I actually ended up being late [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Son found me on time, but then we got lost leaving DFW and took an hour detour the wrong way [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think he was secretly in cahoots with Settled [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

We took 'scenic' tours everywhere [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Thank goodness for cell phones! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Lori, your son got lost driving you, too? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] OK, Ive just figured it out. Its not Settleds fault she got lost driving you around.. Its not my fault we got lost. Its not your sons fault.. You have getting lost karma. And as a result, people driving you around will get lost. Thats the bottom linle, plain and simple.

Quote:
<STRONG>Tek told him right off the bat that I'm obsessed with his feet [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
I think my obsession skeert him. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Ummmmm, Nick did look a tad uncomfortable when I told him. And when we offered to make a donation to FSMA if he would take off his shoes and socks..... well...... [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] He never took us up on our offer; I guess he wasnt feeling that charitable.

Lori, how did your meeting go this morning? And did you pup leave you any unpleasant surprises? I hope not.

Quote:
<STRONG>
I had great roomies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Lori & Settled, were the bestest roomies!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] When can we do it again? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Im afraid I win the airhead/ditzy award for this BAT. I dont think I screwed my head on properly before I left for the BAT. Or maybe it was the Santa Ana winds affecting me (they some times have the same effect as the North African Scirocco winds which can drive people [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] )

Oceana & LTL must be off to the spa or hairdresser or Fredricks of Hollywood to get ready for their lunch with Nick. (I had typed mlust before I discovered my typo.... I wonder if that was a Freudian typo??? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) Weve all heard about Nick at Night..... Now well find out about Nick at Noon... Have a wonderful time Oceana & LT sigh...... If you know where you'll be having lunch, I could drop by to take your official Nick photo. I promise to leave after that. Really. No, I mean really. Ill go after that. Really. You can call me at work, yknow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I forgot to add that it was great to meet Marial311, D4E, & AlienWendy, for the first time. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Who else did I forget to mention?

AlienWendy,, [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] I hope youre feeling better today and are out having fun sightseeing.

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 02-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Want to make a movie??

From Cinescape
Think you have the next killer horror or thriller movie in your mind's eye, and all you need is that big break to prove it to the world? Then today is your lucky day because it marks the start for screenplay and director submissions for the third PROJECT GREENLIGHT contest. This year the creators of GREENLIGHT are specifically looking for a few good genre entries to find their way amongst the candidates vying for the chance to be made into a feature film. Because we here at Mania Entertainment and CINESCAPE know that there are loads of talented people out there who visit this site daily and that are tomorrow's screenwriters and directors, Mania, CINESCAPE and PROJECT GREENLIGHT are joining forces to help get the word out and get up-and-coming genre helmers and writers to submit their entries!

Starting today and running until February 28, PROJECT GREENLIGHT is accepting submissions for screenplays (from writers) and scenes (from directors) to be considered for the third PROJECT GREENLIGHT contest. Once the submission period is over, the PG team will comb over the candidates and select one screenplay and one director to make the third PROJECT GREENLIGHT film. This is your chance to prove to the world that all it takes to make it is raw talent and a great idea, not bags of money (although we hope those will come later to you in your career as a filmmaker.) Remember, THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, PI, CUBE and THE EVIL DEAD proved to everyone that it doesn't take a hundred million dollar budget to make a horror movie that everyone will remember forever. Do you have what it takes to be the next Sam Raimi or Darren Aronofsky? We think you do!

The winner will not only get the chance to make their movie a reality, but the making of the project will also be filmed and broadcast as PROJECT GREENLIGHT 3 on Bravo TV. You get to hang out with Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and the rest of the PROJECT GREENLIGHT gang, call the shots, launch your moviemaking career in earnest and eat the fine food supplied by craft services. Plus, if your genre project wins you better believe we'll be plugging it on here!

To find out more about the rules, timeline and contest regulations, get over to the PROJECT GREENLIGHT website and read all the information there about the contest. Don't forget that time is running out and get your entry in before February 28!

Good luck to everyone who enters -- and if you win, tell Ben and Matt we said hi and that we're waiting for word about their new thriller, GOOD WILL HUNTING 2: HUNTING SEASON IS OPEN.

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Magic ]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Project Greenlight is ready for Viewfinder.....

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread