Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

No worries from me BehrF - I'd just never seen them before, don't remember seeing a link to them anywhere [ya think there'd be a lin on the BAT pages [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]]

This monday is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then 2 days till LA!!!!!
Old 02-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HowdyPez:
<STRONG>No worries from me BehrF - I'd just never seen them before, don't remember seeing a link to them anywhere [ya think there'd be a lin on the BAT pages [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]]

</STRONG>
Jero posted this BAT link on the JOF thread...I just clicked on Galleries (cuz that's the first place I go on all sites) and there they are...I just thought they had always been there...
http://bowl4fsma.org/04celebrities.php
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 02-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

It's exciting to hear about everyone's LA preparations. My only concern is the lack of adult supervision out there. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ya'll have fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited Groundhog ]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hiya's gang......

Off to help my sister make dinner. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

q
Old 02-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Groundhog!!! I waited all weekend to wish you [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] today then I forgot [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I'm so sorry.
I hope your [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] has been wonderful [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
My field trip was lovely....more later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog:
It's rxciting to hear about everyone's LA preparations. My only concern is the lack of adult supervision out there. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ya'll have fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Honey, don't worry! I'll be there to supervise [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

On Christina's pics showing up....they showed up on Nick's thread at the 'other place' on Friday night I think it was.

Iggy I'm so sorry you missed Josh's performance...well most of it. You were so good to remind all of us too.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all of you others posting [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My day was really good today [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Field Trip:
The concert was GREAT!
Stephen Fite, children's music artist performed.
My class was fortunate to sit up front and he came out before hand and took pics of my co-worker and I with him then shot the breeze with my kids for 15 minutes. They ate it up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Then he looked at my hand and said, "Oh! You have a fish! Something good is going to happen to you!"
Well I'm thinking CD. NO! I was called on stage to perform! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was LI (Lie) the 3rd Chinese Brother in the song 'Five Chinese Brothers' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
My job...I was sort of like Vanna White....holding the card and walking around the stage [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Then all of the Teachers had to get up and dance...it was so much fun and the kids loved it!
Then we went to the park....34 degrees and windy...for a picnic and to play really fast before heading back to school for a whirl wind potty break (the restrooms at the park were locked ....grrrrr).
The kids were thrilled their Teacher went on stage and behaved so well....I was so relieved [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Off to work on Spam's fic.

Lori
Old 02-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Groundhog! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] I did not hear if you saw your shadow or not. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Iggy, sorry you missed out on Josh. I think he is on Oprah Friday so write a reminder to yourself. Actually I just saw this on his website. Josh's upcoming shows in San Diego and Phoenix have been postponed, it was announced today by the artist’s manager, Brian Avnet. Both shows will be rescheduled for a later date.

”Josh has been diagnosed with an upper respiratory and sinus infection and his doctor has put him on ‘bed rest’ and ‘complete vocal rest’ for the next several days,” according to the artist’s manager Brian Avnet. “ The shows originally scheduled at Copley Symphony Hall in San Diego (2/2) and Dodge Theatre (2/3) in Phoenix are definitely going to be rescheduled and the tour is going to resume in Salt Lake City at the Delta Center on February 5th,” added Avnet.

Groban, the 22 year old Los Angeles native, whose current CD “Closer” has been in the Top l0 on Billboard’s Pop album charts since its release on November 11th has come off a hectic week of concerts as well as a much heralded performance of “You Raise Me Up” at the Super bowl in Houston on Feb. lst as well as a performance on Oprah Winfrey Birthday Show which is scheduled to air this Friday, February 6th.

Can you believe he was sick and still sounded that great??!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Amazing!!
Lifer #1
Old 02-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Groundhog Day the movie, with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell, is on tonight on a few different channels. It's just starting now on Encore. A funny and entertaining movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok Lori, who's going to keep an eye on you. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROUNDHOG [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Groundhog! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by behrfanny:
<STRONG>

I'm sorry. In light of all that's going on, I guess I shouldn't have posted those. I didn't know that they hadn't been put up before.

Sorry Spam. I didn't think that one thru very well. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I am on your side on the issue and my timing just sucks.
</STRONG>
No sweat BF!
Last week there were only two personal albums up I saw before the browser froze. Now all the old ones and finally CR's are there. Note alot of staged shots like I thought in the VIP area and poses with a ball on the floor..... Had anyone seen more than a handful of those before? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

It's just odd [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] that they have finally appeared.
They even put my shots back up, though they only have 2/3s of the shots I took and nevr captured the rest, and they are the 25% res versions. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My Lens Came!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited bigspam ]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Groundhog I do not need watching [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm the [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] remember? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wild Josh is ill? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Joshy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
My Lens Came!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Is it Christmas exciting or orgasmic exciting? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
With your love of cameras it could go either way [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lori

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited Lori R ]
Old 02-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>

Wild Josh is ill? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Joshy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Is it Christmas exciting or orgasmic exciting? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Yeah I guess he is ill. It was posted on his offical site. [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks Lori, WildH, Gooder. I had a good day. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Spam congrats on getting your new lens. After next weekend, we're looking forward to seeing lots more of your excellent pictures. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Exerpt from an email I received today:
"Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased Crash Into Me: The World of Roswell also enjoy Roswell - Season 1 on DVD. For this reason, you might like to know that Roswell - Season 1 will be released on February 17, 2004 on DVD. You can pre-order yours at a savings of 30% by following the link below. "

That is really cool that Amazon is promoting the DVDs. [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] And only two weeks (from tomorrow) until the DVDs are released. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited Groundhog ]

Old 02-02-2004, 09:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Settled, Tek, Dawn, Echo: The BAT needs you to check in here.

Anyone else going to the BAT you may want to check that list too. They are trying to get a head count of those who have and haven't paid. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>
Is it Christmas exciting or orgasmic exciting? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Good sex on Christmas morning..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread