Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Loyal Fan

LTL If you go to the Bowl a thon website they have pics of the celebs that are coming. They have been pretty good at updating it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:
<STRONG> Vicki & GH, do you have a crystal ball or are you both just psychic? You seem to know what’s going to happen on Roswell... </STRONG>

Blame it on LTL! She spoiled me! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You know how much she LOVES her SPOILERS! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>I think we need a picture thread for BAT celebs -- I know I'm going to embarrass myself by asking someone from Buffy what thread they post on. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And to think I am going to be there to see that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Camera's are ready. Got my APS and my digital. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 01-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Vicki, well, I guess that's another thing to blame on LT [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And speaking of LT, I saw this in today's USA Today:
The Oscars have been moved up a month in hopes of grabbing more viewers who may have suffered awards-show fatigue in past years.

(Last year's Oscars had record-low ratings.)

Lori, did you ever find the tops to your PJs?

And speaking of PJs, I confiscated a slam book (remember slam books?) from two students who were giggling over answers in the slam book instead of doing their assignment and, of course, I had to "check it out." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .....Wellllllllll, I found out that one of my most off-task/talkative students once went out of his home in the middle of the night in the nude! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hmmmm.... something tells me he's going to be behaving just a wee bit better in my class from now on. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

M&M, thanks for the link.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello OTO's! it has been a long time since my last post here. Oh, how I wish I could be in california next week for the Bowl a thon-well maybe next year.

Anyway, I just spent the past five hours watching the reruns of Roswell on the Sci Fi network. Afterwards I spent the next 1/2 hour looking at "Crash into Me" to refresh myself of what was happening. (I actually took off from work today specifically for this.) I also agree with a lot of you that Angel has gotten better with Spike on the show. Now that Buffy is gone, this is my favorite show. However, no ohter show left me feeling like I needed more than "Roswell."

I realize that I do not know any of you very well- but I always get a sad feeling when the last part of the credits rolls off the screen. I feel like I am leaving a close friend. Do any of you feel that way?
Old 01-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Olderroswellfan:
<STRONG>Hello OTO's! it has been a long time since my last post here. Oh, how I wish I could be in california next week for the Bowl a thon-well maybe next year.

Anyway, I just spent the past five hours watching the reruns of Roswell on the Sci Fi network. Afterwards I spent the next 1/2 hour looking at "Crash into Me" to refresh myself of what was happening. (I actually took off from work today specifically for this.) I also agree with a lot of you that Angel has gotten better with Spike on the show. Now that Buffy is gone, this is my favorite show. However, no ohter show left me feeling like I needed more than "Roswell."

I realize that I do not know any of you very well- but I always get a sad feeling when the last part of the credits rolls off the screen. I feel like I am leaving a close friend. Do any of you feel that way?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] U R not alone with those feelings; many, many of us have them. But I was so excited during the marathon to be able to watch Roswell again. Took me awhile to calm down afterwards.

13 February we can do it again; another 5-hour Roswell marathon. "ROSWELL LIVES"

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

I can't believe we have to wait until Feb 13 to see if Max gets out of the white room. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Poor kid!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

OOPS! I didn't meant to push the button twice. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I missed the marathon!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
I remembered last night then forgot today while I was trying to find my jammie top....which I never found [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Quote:
By Gooder:
Freezing body parts off!!!
It's -7degrees and windchill is -35.
I love winter...I love winter...I love winter.
Nothing important is being frozen off I hope!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Howdy Loved the Ebay song [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tek I didn't follow your instructions..well not exactly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Later!

Lori
Old 01-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I missed the marathon!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
I remembered last night then forgot today while I was trying to find my jammie top....which I never found [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]Lori</STRONG>
Does this mean you went "TOPLESS!"? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Not much to say....

I think I'm going to head back to my room and watch some TV.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

q
Old 01-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to my fellow page posters: Vicki, Lori, & Quinn

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I missed the marathon!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
I remembered last night then forgot today while I was trying to find my jammie top....which I never found [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LORI!!!!!, [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ditto what Vicki said. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Weren't you cold? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

Tek, I didn't follow your instructions..well not exactly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
So, Lori, what exactly did you do?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Olderroswellfan, nope, you aren't alone in how; you feel. We all miss Roswell and Roswell has left a permanent mark on our lives. Can you think of any other show that would get people to come from all over the northern hemisphere just to raise money in the name of Roswell? Yep, we Roswellians are a special breed of people. We are the best. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

We missed a birthday. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Olderroswellfan! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

I'm so sorry it's late. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

VICKI and TEK!!! I work with children for goodness sakes!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And 'D' was on the other campus [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
And it was a bit 'nippy' today.

quinn [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Someone PLEASE dig out my bedroom!
It's the only room in the house that is bad.
Why do I procrastinate with this one room? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 01-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>VICKI and TEK!! I work with children for goodness sakes!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

Lori, that's precisely why Vicki and I were so concerned.

Quote:
<STRONG>
And 'D' was on the other campus [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And it was a bit 'nippy' today.
</STRONG>
Lori, that's one way to get "D"'s attention. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

Someone PLEASE dig out my bedroom!
It's the only room in the house that is bad.
Why do I procrastinate with this one room? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Lori, you only have one room in the house that is bad? Wow! The only "rooms" that aren't bad in my place are my front and back steps. That's it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Belated [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Olderroswellfan

Nana, thanks for the information.

Old 01-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Tek I didn't tell you about my two small closets though...the only two I have. They are [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Iggy I thought the same thing about that last line of Spike's. That whole last scene between Spike and Angel was just sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Lori