Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog:
<STRONG>Well, I think we can kiss Topolsky's buns goodbye.

And I don't think I trust that new girl, Tess.

Not sure about the Sherriff.

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree Topolsky is POOF!

That Tess chick better stay away from Max.

I bet the Sheriff is cool and just wants answers, he seems very protective of the kids. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Mornin’ OTOs [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ,Gooder, [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img], Lori, Spam, Nosee, jero, Howdy, Brown Eyes, OCF, D4E, GH, Vicki, LT, IB, Spammy, RPM, & podmom

More on Roswell Barbie Theatre... A belated but much deserved wow! on the pictures BF posted. MariaB sure went to a lot of work to dress up the figures as our beloved Roswell folk - even to the point of making an accurate copy of Liz’s Crashdown waitress uniform.

My “To Do List” part 2:
1) Didn’t pay a single bill.
2) Didn’t read a single a PM or answer any email...sorry Softie

but

3) Did change 2 lightbulbs for my Mom :good_daughter_smilie:
4) Did do 2 loads of dishes in the dishwasher. (Big whoop, I know; the dishwasher did all the work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
5) Emptied several loads of trash (trash day today) .....and accidentally threw out my keys along with the trash [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

so, as a consequence....
6) Went dumpster diving to retrieve my keys. :ewwwwww_smilie:

I hope everyone has a great day. [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

BBL with SOs

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 01-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] Maria! If see ever interupts Max and Liz again, I will personally find an evil alien to "BITE HER HEAD OFF!" [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

LIZ!!! You are alone in the desert with Max! You didn't let the coyote stop you why worry about the [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] beep! Rememer MAX! You had him half naked and now and now...... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] You are going to be the last VIRGIN on ROSWELL at this rate!!!

First Maria, then the beep, what's next? Are you going to let some new blonde come between you!

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 01-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Just lost my post. Sigh.

Now on Roswell: Tess is going to show Max everything, so he'll remember.

BrownEyes: Thanks for the list of new "meds". Glad you're improving.

Howdy: Glad your cousin is improving.

Jero: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Nosee: Yet another very apt poem!

Hi to all I've missed.
ciao
Old 01-29-2004, 02:06 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG> .... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .... </STRONG>
I'll get you back one of these days! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG> .... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .... </STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] All

just [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] and wanted to say [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] smilies

-Belle
Old 01-29-2004, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

oh we'll see LTL

thanks BelleStar
Old 01-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Hi guys

More celebs have been confirmed, info from the BAT Forum:

Quote:
Hey guys, some new confirmations:

Kali Rocha--Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Halfrek), White Oleander, Gods and Generals

Thanks to CovinaGuy, we also have:

Phil McKeon--Alice, Amazing Stories, Sandman

Michael Damian--Young & the Restless (Danny Romalotti)

Thanks to Christina Radish (who spoke to Jennifer Blanc, then Jennifer spoke to these two friends!), we also have:

Dana Daurey--Providence (Heather Tupperman), Unhappily Ever After (Amber)

Jenna Mattison--Bitterland, Party of Five, 90210

We're waiting to hear back from a few more who we are really close to getting as well...so I'll probably be back with some more names soon!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Oh, that smilie-smirk on Nasedo/Max's face as he drives away from mile marker 67 while kidnapping Liz.

Been cooking a 13-lb boneless ham. Cut a slice out of the middle, added toasted whole wheat bread and a touch of mustard. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Makes a great sandwich. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>Hi guys

More celebs have been confirmed, info from the BAT Forum:

</STRONG>

That is GREAT!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Now I am hoping that Shiri and Adam and a few others make an appearence. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I was wondering if we can give the Sponser money using paypal?

CS [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
#154 OBSESSED JB FAN
Icon by mesmerise
Old 01-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Afternoon Delight

Keep loosing post on this board; hope this one works. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Brown Eyes ,whoo hoo - you’re feeling better. Great! ..... And [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] at those new drugs for women. Thanks for sharing them. ...... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] There’s a Roswell marathon on
Sci Fi???? [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img] Is it on tonight???? or am I stuck at work and missing it all? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] ....GH, D4E, I just read your posts.... I am missing the marathon [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] .... but.... [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] In less than a month we’ll be getting our very own DVDs of Roswell, Season 1 [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Since I haven’t been [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] on any other threads, does anyone know what extra goodies Fox has put on the DVDs? There are extra goodies, right?

D4E, thanks for updating us on the added BAT celebs. You’ve got my interest piqued... who else has almost confirmed to be at the BAT?

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>

I'd like to kiss Topolsky's too... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Spammy, that would mean that you’re “stepping out” on Shiri! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Vicki & GH, do you have a crystal ball or are you both just psychic? You seem to know what’s going to happen on Roswell... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

BF, how are you and your sinuses today?

Howdy, how fabulous that your cousin continues to surprise everyone with his powers of recovery. The fact that his sense of humor is back says a lot.

Quote:
Originally posted by jero:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Later,</STRONG>
Hmmm.... someone’s in an awfully good mood today. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori, I know you told me about “D,” but you asked me to remind you - so I did. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LT, the reason the Oscars were moved up is because the Academy of Arts and Sciences felt that the Oscars were becoming also-rans because all of the other major movie award shows came before the Oscars did. So now all of the major movie award shows are in January and February.

Old 01-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:
<STRONG>D4E, thanks for updating us on the added BAT celebs. You’ve got my interest piqued... who else has almost confirmed to be at the BAT?
</STRONG>
No problemo Tek If you go to http://bowl4fsma.org/forum There is a thread for all the celebs that are coming [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Can't wait to meet you!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:05 PM
LTL
Master Fan

I think we need a picture thread for BAT celebs -- I know I'm going to embarrass myself by asking someone from Buffy what thread they post on. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

LT, that is a great idea! With all the sponsor money I've collected for the BAT ($0 [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] ), the Gutter Geeks will be lucky to end up with Nick's paperboy as our celeb. It sure would be nice to have a picture to go along with each celeb's name. I think I'm going to make enough of a fool of myself by simply bowling and doing "gutter shots." [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't want to add insult to injury by making major celeb gaffes. I could even make a "crib sheet" to help me remember who's who.

D4E, it's going to be great to meet you, too. We are going to have a such great time at the BAT. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just hope we'll be sober enough to remember some of it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ........Let's see, 5 team members x 10 frames x 2 balls per frame x 2 games x how many OTO teams? = a heck of a lot of gutter shots. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Maybe one of the OTOs who's good at "log o' rhythms" can figure out exactly how many shots we're likely to consume. Maybe that should be lager rhythms if we drink brewskies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess my suggestion of buying Gulps at the 7 Eleven for each gutter ball has been rejected, huh? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]