Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 12:39 AM
New Fan

need help finding tapes

Hi,

I am looking for a few Roswell tapes and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am trying to find any behind the scenes footage and interviews of Roswell and the Roswell Cast (in particular a behind the scenes footage of the first season when Jason lets Shiri have a piggy back ride when she gets out of the Jeep). I am also looking for any of the episodes of Roswell that were supposed to air for channel Fox (I think that there might only be the pilot episode, but if there is more, then that would be good also). I also am looking for anyone who has on tape the footage of Shiri and Majandra bowling at MTV bowling bash. If anyone has these on tape and would be willing to make me a copy, you can e-mail me at friescat@enter.net and we can exchange information. I am willing to pay, just let me know how much you are asking for. Thank You,
Old 02-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Pming you.

Closing.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread