Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 07:03 AM
New Fan

musical question about "The harvest"

Sorry to bother, but is there anyone who knows which song is played when Liz talks to Max in "The harvest", admitting that she had sex with Kyle?
There's only music without words but I have the feeling to know that song.

Thanx in advance! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited mareli ]

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited mareli ]
Old 02-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Do you mean You´re Hiding Something?

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited Linda Claudia Behr ]
Old 02-23-2004, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

sorry, mareli. Like Linda Claudia Behr, I can't identify the guitar music in the scene in Harvest where Liz lies to Max, either.

In January of 2003, christmas nazi on the roswell.na.nu message board wrote:

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could download the guitar plucking max/liz intrumental theme?

I think there's 2 versions. It always seem to be playing when they have a scene together.

It was played in the eppy the harvest - where liz was walking alone down the street and max calls and chases after her saying he told her not to be out alone.

Then there was another scene (um, I can't remember the eppy!)[it was Ch-Ch-Changes] but it was after when max tried to heal liz out in the desert, and she yelled at him for his betrayal to her for sleeping with tess, he goes to her window so they could talk about it, and she shuts the window on him.

The music was in that scene too.

Very nice link to the music and conversation in the scene, Linda Claudia Behr! Thank you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Did you host the music or how did you find the site?

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited Citrus and Vine ]
Old 02-23-2004, 10:11 AM
New Fan

yes!!!! Thanx a lot!
But, it's a real song or I saw too many times "Roswell"? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread