Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes totally! Glad the Candies had fun at the UFO convention. Wow do they know how to treat the Roswell fan right!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 07-11-2021, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

It's nice that they are working together, even if it doesn't lead to the most hoped for pilot for B+T. The will is there, that's better than nothing.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 07-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

We have to get at least a pilot. It would be such a let down to after all this we would get nothing!
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 07-16-2021, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

At this point, I would gladly accept just a script of that project. I remember, I used to be a fan of the show "The pretender", from the 90's. The show was cancelled after the 4th season, on a cliffhanger. 2 tv movies were shot but there was never truly explanations. The producers and writers said that they would post a script explaining everything.

I never saw it anywhere. I'll never know what the explanations were, for the mysteries.

Old 07-18-2021, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

I hate when that happens! The writers and producers should be required to explain everything after cancellation. I hate when things are left hanging in the air and never knowing what was going to happen.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree I hate how so many shows never got the proper ending they deserved.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 07-20-2021, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
I hate when that happens! The writers and producers should be required to explain everything after cancellation. I hate when things are left hanging in the air and never knowing what was going to happen.
I remember the show "John Doe", cancelled after one season. The producer or writer, I don't know, was nice enough to tell in an interview who was John Doe and what had happened to him to make him the way he was. That's showing respect to the fans.

Old 07-21-2021, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly. That is such a thoughtful thing to do, everyone should be like that
Old 07-22-2021, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
Exactly. That is such a thoughtful thing to do, everyone should be like that
It's the LEAST thing to do. I mean, writers and producers count on viewers and fans for their shows. If their shows are cancelled, for X or Y reasons, and cancelled on a cliffhanger, then if there's no chance of their shows being picked up by other networks, they should definitely show respect to the fans who were faithful to tell them the end of the show, to explain any mysteries and answer the questions the fans have.

I just don't understand why this is not mandatory. The lack of respect of fans is baffling.

Old 07-22-2021, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

It does feel like some producers and writers don't give a damn about their fans. It is sad, and that's why it is so scary to start a new series.
Old 07-24-2021, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

I feel the same way, that's why I kind of gave up on american shows and turned to chinese and korean dramas. Their series last one season, and they air for about three months, no hiatus. It's refreshing.

Old 07-24-2021, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh my friend loves the Korean dramas.

I love shows from the UK they are wonderful!
Old 07-25-2021, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
I feel the same way, that's why I kind of gave up on american shows and turned to chinese and korean dramas. Their series last one season, and they air for about three months, no hiatus. It's refreshing.
I completely understand. Nice to know your show will have an ending
Old 07-26-2021, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Totally I love a good ending!
Old 07-29-2021, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

I do have a feeling that if Brendan and Majandra wont' be able to make B+T happen, they will give us the script or at least the plot.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread