Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2018, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would honestly love that too I'm already really bummed when it's time to take it down.

Old 01-20-2018, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
I would honestly love that too I'm already really bummed when it's time to take it down.
Same here. Carrie Fisher felt the same way and kept a decorated Christmas tree all year long, I read that in an article after her death.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 01-21-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw that's really nice. If I had a big house it would be easy to do that too, but I live in a condo so I don't know how feasible a year-long tree would be

Old 01-21-2018, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, same here, it's not doable in my flat, unfortunately.

So, any news on B+T or the "reboot"?

Old 01-22-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nothing at all from what I've seen, at all. I'll do some poking around though. Slow news month

Old 01-23-2018, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

That's weird. Although with all the reboots happening lately, I have no doubt that the pilot for Roswell 2018 is happening. Oh boy. I fear it so much, you can't imagine.

Old 01-24-2018, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

It might happen but that doesn't mean it will be a success look at Star Crossed.

Fingers crossed the project is dead!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 01-25-2018, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I suppose there are alot of 'what ifs'...I haven't looked at the woman's twitter in awhile, the one who's in charge. I keep forgetting her name! I'll take a look and see if anything is happening.

Old 01-26-2018, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Her name is Carina MacKenzie. I checked not much on her Instagram page. She did go to Roswell New Mexico on a cross country trip though the USA in the beginning of January. However no word on her page about the project and if it was picked up.

Carina MacKenzie has only worked on The Originals, The Flash, and did a commentary video for the Vampire Diaries according to her IMDB page.

There is nothing on her IMDB page about the Roswell project.
Carina Adly MacKenzie - IMDb

Intagram page for Carina MacKenzie.
https://www.instagram.com/cadlymack/...ed_ufi_control

Hopefully this project is dead!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 01-26-2018, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I hope so too but when I read today that Charmed and Murphy Brown are also getting a reboot, I fear that the Roswell reboot, or at least pilot, is happening. There are wayyyyyy too many reboots lately for the Roswell one not to happen after there were already strong rumors about it.

It won't be the same without M&M as they were in the show or the books, and without BF and MD.

Old 01-27-2018, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Thanks for the new thread

I'm sad there is still no news about Baron + Toluca Why WOULDN'T a network want to pick it up?

I love this pic, it's like MM and Brendan/Majandra all in one (they were dating in real life during the show ) ~

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-27-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The amount of reboots (in the case of Charmed, it also sounds like a 'remake' tbh) lately is really weird. However if it was for a show I loved with a cast I love, then I probably wouldn't complain

That's such a nice picture and even more special knowing they were dating at the time. I like that they are still friends.

Old 01-27-2018, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

You never know Buffy was a remake of the movie from 1992 and the TV show was ten times better. However I do love the original movie!

Yes Brendan and Majandra were dating in real life during the show.

I am glad to this day they are still awesome friends! From lovers to sister and brother
Old 01-27-2018, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, all those remakes, or reboots or whatever, it's crazy. I Wonder what's really going on in Hollywood. I mean, that's not natural, what's happening, right? To reboot all those old shows, it never happened before, is there a crisis in Hollywood, apart from the Weinstein one, of course? Like, Something wrong with writers, or the networks not wanting to take risks on new shows and favoring established brands?

Old 01-27-2018, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Candies! Glad to see this board and thread still active.

Hi Mag - hope you're doing well!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top