Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2018, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

hey, Marsis, how are you? Girl, the place where you stopped your story, The long and winded road? That was cruel of you and Angel, when are you going to update it?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 04-16-2018, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Welcome back! Please get back to writing when you get the chance.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-17-2018, 12:45 PM
Total Fan

I haven't been on here in ages (alot has happened in my real life and I forgot my login info) but just wanted to say I'm still around in some form and you can find the site on twitter and facebook so you can still find Brendan news even if I don't post it here much anymore but I haven't given up plus I'm still following B+T along with you guys
Old 04-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Pixie Queen
Old 04-17-2018, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Queen (View Post)
I haven't been on here in ages (alot has happened in my real life and I forgot my login info) but just wanted to say I'm still around in some form and you can find the site on twitter and facebook so you can still find Brendan news even if I don't post it here much anymore but I haven't given up plus I'm still following B+T along with you guys
So glad to see you back!

Stop on by when ever you can! You are always welcome here!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-18-2018, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Queen (View Post)
Hello, yes, I remember you, how are you? it's nice of you to stop by .

Old 04-18-2018, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
So glad to see you back!

Stop on by when ever you can! You are always welcome here!
I'll try to do it more frequently but it won't be a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
Hello, yes, I remember you, how are you? it's nice of you to stop by .
I'm okay, or well, as okay as I can get. I still follow Brendan's career so if you guys check on the site I'm always up to date with anything he's up to
Old 04-18-2018, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thats ok I know how crazy life can get when ever you can stop by we will always be glad to have you here!
Old 04-19-2018, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies

I've been doing a Roswell re-watch lately and it's really reminded me how much I love the show, but I hate the changes made to the music on the DVDs

They replaced the opening HEATWAVE song when M&M heatedly make out. It was originally Santana's 'Put Your Lights On' (such a beautiful, sensual song) and the DVD stupidly replaced it with some other, slower song that just doesn't capture the same mood It's not a bad song, it just doesn't have the same passionate lyrics or melody as Santana's.

Anyway, I'm utterly convinced that Brendan and Majandra had the best TV chemistry ever

You're the first boy I ever kissed, Jake. I want you to be the last.
JakeMelanie
Old 04-19-2018, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

I envy the german fans! From what I know, the german DVD got the original songs . Not the case in France, unfortunately, the DVDs got the new songs . "Put your lights on" is such a classic, honestly I can't hear that song without being transported back to THAT scene in Roswell .

Same with Run, in ID.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Hey Pixie Queen! You and our board should become affiliates

Old 04-20-2018, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
hey, Marsis, how are you? Girl, the place where you stopped your story, The long and winded road? That was cruel of you and Angel, when are you going to update it?
Hey Magali,
I'm finally doing better thank you. How's it going with you? And Angel and I didn't mean to be cruel. lol. Nope it's the first time I've tried to multitask two stories. We're currently just finishing up Chapter 6's update on A Candy Christmas Carol. We hope to have it knocked out soon then we'll return to The Long and Winding Road as soon as it is ready.

Roswell 10/2/00 wrote:
Quote:
Welcome back! Please get back to writing when you get the chance.
Aww thank you and yup working at it.

~Mark Twain
Old 04-21-2018, 05:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Hey Pixie Queen! You and our board should become affiliates
Drop me a PM. I’d like to if I can.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsis (View Post)
Hey Magali,
I'm finally doing better thank you. How's it going with you? And Angel and I didn't mean to be cruel. lol. Nope it's the first time I've tried to multitask two stories. We're currently just finishing up Chapter 6's update on A Candy Christmas Carol. We hope to have it knocked out soon then we'll return to The Long and Winding Road as soon as it is ready.

Roswell 10/2/00 wrote:

Aww thank you and yup working at it.
Hello, I'm all right, thanks. Still no update??? that's cruel, girl, cruel . I just checked on RF and CID, sigh.

Old 04-21-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Hope you're all having a nice weekend so far!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top