Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

we never can forget M&M

Old 03-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Love those two such a sweet moment when Michael found out her had a half sister.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

That gif is so sweet.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

as sweet as candy

Old 03-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Love those two such a sweet moment when Michael found out her had a half sister.
It's too bad that Laurie didn't become a regular on the show. It would have been great to see Michael turning into a brother. He was kind of one, with Isabel, but she could hold her own and she had powers. Laurie was a person with difficulties and who would have welcomed affection and protection from her "brother".

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

That would have been interesting. It would have given Michael a chance to be the "big" brother and not the only ne having issues which Michael had , especially in the first season. As I'm thinking about this it occurs to me that bringing other teen aliens into the mix to interact with our aliens and other humans would have been SO much more fun to watch than that whole stressful Max and Tess story line. Or they could have made some of the new aliens be bad guys for story arches. They could have had Tess and Max have some kind of drama but then resolve it way quicker and let she and Kyle hook up. If they had made Roswell more fun it would have stayed on longer for sure because the actors did an amazing job.

Sorry I got carried away there imagining stuff I'm sure this has been covered many times in fan fictions...just not any of the ones I've read.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love any gif of these two hugging like that.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
That would have been interesting. It would have given Michael a chance to be the "big" brother and not the only ne having issues which Michael had , especially in the first season. As I'm thinking about this it occurs to me that bringing other teen aliens into the mix to interact with our aliens and other humans would have been SO much more fun to watch than that whole stressful Max and Tess story line. Or they could have made some of the new aliens be bad guys for story arches. They could have had Tess and Max have some kind of drama but then resolve it way quicker and let she and Kyle hook up. If they had made Roswell more fun it would have stayed on longer for sure because the actors did an amazing job.

Sorry I got carried away there imagining stuff I'm sure this has been covered many times in fan fictions...just not any of the ones I've read.
It's true that new aliens coming would have added fresh blood, new relations, not necessarely sentimental. After all, there was a political background in Roswell, with Antar, the war, different sides (royalists, pro-Khivar, pro-skins... and maybe the Greys? Were the greys the antarians? we know there were other planets involved in the war after all) so it would have been great to turn Roswell into a more sci-fi show.

Old 03-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Wait who were the Greys?

I am so lost?

Yes I agree I wanted to know more about the aliens and what was going on in space.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 03-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was alot more story to be told and more stuff to explore - it's sad we'll never get to see any of it

Old 03-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

The greys were the shapeshifters, I think. Their original form. I called them the Greys because of the true Roswell mythology, about the aliens who had crashed were little grey beings.

Old 03-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
There was alot more story to be told and more stuff to explore - it's sad we'll never get to see any of it
I know

Now we know what Greys are

Old 03-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
The greys were the shapeshifters, I think. Their original form. I called them the Greys because of the true Roswell mythology, about the aliens who had crashed were little grey beings.
Oh thats right! I so wanted to know more about Nascado character. He was killed off way to fast.

Also Grey is a term used when describing the color of certain aliens. If you have ever listened to the radio show Coast to Coast they mention them. X Files mention them as well. I think they are also mentioned for the Roswell 1947 crash.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

It's fascinating when you think about it. I mean, when the "Greys" started to take over the UFO world, it was at a time when the aliens were, in the collective mind, "the little green men", because of Hollywood.

So it's weird that the most famous aliens are the Greys. If people (witnesses, abductees...) had invented their expériences with UFOs and aliens, influenced by culture, movies, books, wouldn't the aliens be the famous "little green men"?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Speaking of aliens (of course, on this board) someone a few blocks over me claimed they saw a few UFOs the other day

Closed Thread   Post New Thread