Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2016, 08:44 AM
New Fan

Baron and Toluca Campaign

Hi Everyone- I am an avid candy fic reader and I have been reading some of your very own fics for years now I'm looking at you april and xmag!

I started a new thread on the B+T campaign. I'm one of the people that run it and we need more candies and fans on board. I'm part of the #Roswellback campaign with Debby and her and I have teamed up with the Crashdowncom to promote B+T.

Will you be there to #bandtogether today at 6PM EST?

I started a new thread- please refer to it for all the info you need and feel free to pass the links of the video as well

http://www.fanforum.com/f12/baron-to...aign-63174482/

Here's hoping we can make this candy dream into a REALITY!

~Nomi Loveletters.
Old 07-16-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Nomi!

Maybe the mods can top that thread?

I am all ready to Tweet in a little under 2 hours.
ICON
Old 07-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Nomi! Thanks for starting a campaign thread. I'll have to check it out next. I've definitely been tweeting every week & trying to spread the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
Hi, and thanks for checking in with me. I'm fine. Very angry so far, I've been all day. Tomorrow I will be more sad and depressed, I guess. But I'm just so fed up with those terrorist attacks. Plus all the ones which have been prevented and we aren't being told about. It's happening every month now, it's Madness.
So glad to hear you're okay. I heard about the attacks about an hour or two after my last post and I wasn't sure what part of France you're in.

Obviously I agree with all you guys about the state of the world today. I have family in Turkey and friends in Dallas so this has been a strange month.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 07-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I tweeted today! Did some re-tweeting, too, because I forgot to do that part a couple weeks ago.
ICON
Old 07-17-2016, 04:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
I share the sentiment, about this apocalypse feeling. I mean, it's like the world is getting more and more violent, more and more intolerant and everything is happening so fast! I'm not in Nice so I'm okay. I used to go to Nice every year, when I was a child and a teenager. My grandmother would take me there for the festival every year. So I know Nice, it's one of the most beautiful cities of France, it's a tragedy. And to Attack people having fun on our National Day, it's like... I mean, if they want us to snap, they are doing a good job, it's getting more and more tense every day around here.
Yes, it's changing for the worse and I don't know how it can be stopped at this point. The hatred and intolerance goes round and round in circles. France, Turkey, Baghdad, Orlando, Dallas, it's everywhere and it feels like nowhere is safe anymore. It's sickening. Every morning I actually brace myself before checking news sites.

Anyway, I am very glad you are safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Sarah? It's so nice of you to check in on Mag. I always think of you, too, Mag, whenever I hear about anything happening in France -- and it's unfortunately happened so much there recently. It's horrific. What is the world coming to?

Sarah, in lighter news, what have you been up to?
Hi April! I'm engaged and have a 19 month old daughter now. Had a few different jobs but am doing the stay at home mum thing for a while. How have you been?

I marathoned Roswell a couple of weeks ago (not easy with a toddler, haha!) and have already found myself sucked back into a fanfic black hole. So far I have re-read Souls Divided by Donna, Moonbeams Across Dewdrops by Jez, and Reversal of Fortunes by Midwest Max. Watching the show again after all these years was fun, if a bit weird. Season 1 holds up so well as does most of Season 2. Fic of course, is so much better!
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
~ Michael Guerin to Maria Deluca in 'Graduation'
♥ Michael & Maria - because she was the only one he wanted to be with ♥
Old 07-17-2016, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Congratulations on you being a mom, that's great. I'm sure it's not easy trying to get back into fandom with a baby, though. Kate also had babies, do you remember her? I think she had a little daughter and than a son.

Quote:
Hi Everyone- I am an avid candy fic reader and I have been reading some of your very own fics for years now I'm looking at you april and xmag!
Hey, another new/ancient candy to add to the list, April! Welcome back. Well, thank you, i'll tell Angel that you are rereading our fics. We are planning to work on The Lost Child soon. We've been a bit busy and preoccupied so our minds were elsewhere. But we're never giving up in this long, long, long fic, it's our first with Angel and it's our baby .

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 07-17-2016, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Sarah!

And hey Nomi

I'll go check out the thread you opened

Old 07-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Saturday Nights lets Band Together and tweet out our Candy love! Details below.

Lets support Brendan and Majandra in any way we can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9loveletters9 (View Post)
We are campaigning hard for Baron and Toluca. Every Saturday the whole world globally tweets at 6PM EST (NYC) to ask Netflix to pick up Baron and Toluca.

It's a project that Majandra and Brendan have been working on. You can see the website they created here:

B+T THE SHOW

There is a Campaign every Saturday, so please watch the video and see how you can help! It gives clear instructions on what to do.

https://youtu.be/04JxPNj1SvU

This is a great project for Roswell fans and all people alike to get in on. Don't miss out-be a part of the creation and spreading the word!

~Nomi
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 07-18-2016 at 12:57 PM
Old 07-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Nomi, I'll go ahead and add you to the list of fans in the opening post, if that's alright with you. I assume it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide rose (View Post)
Hi April! I'm engaged and have a 19 month old daughter now. Had a few different jobs but am doing the stay at home mum thing for a while. How have you been?
Wow! A lot has changed for you then! Congrats on being engaged and on being a mom!

I've been good, too. I'm a teacher now. Still single as all get out, but . . . ah, that's alright. I'm happy.

I'm still writing fanfic, too, after all these years. I feel like I'm one of the ancient writers now. I'm branching out and writing a fanfic for my new TV obsession as well, The 100.

I still have some PM's in my inbox from many years ago from you, Sarah.

ETA: Lisa, when I was adding Nomi to the list, I noticed you're on there twice. At 491 and 493. Want me to just switch 491 to Vacatia?
ICON
Old 07-17-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw that's awesome that you guys remember eachother!

Old 07-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Sarah was one of my good friends in the Roswell fandom. I remember reading her fics and her reading mine. Ooh, and her arts!
ICON
Old 07-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Elite Fan

I remember too. And she had a great Roswell site, Electric Candy, do you remember? I have saved so many screencaps and avies and other stuff from her site .

Old 07-18-2016, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Wow new thread already!! You guys are robots!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 07-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
Wow new thread already!! You guys are robots!!
Naaah, we just have fun and we still love M&M. Although with the latest news from BF and MD, that helps to post. We wonder what this B+T is all about.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Baron and Toluca is a new show that Majandra and Brendan are working together on. They are the lead stars in it.

They are trying to get Netflix to pick it up.

That is why Roswellians started a Twitter campaign to get it to trend so Netflix will know there is a demand for it.

More info found here.

https://youtu.be/04JxPNj1SvU
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 07-18-2016 at 01:01 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread