Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

That's awesome I was thinking of him the other night when his eps of Roseanne were on
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

Know what's even better...James Marsters is also in the pilot of Hawaii-5-0. Wonder if he and Bill will have any scenes together?

My fandoms collide....be still my heart!
Berengaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

Know what make's it even better...James Marsters is also in the pilot of Hawaii-5-0. Wonder if he and Bill will have any scenes together?

My fandoms collide....be still my heart!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

No way thats awesome! I would love it if they had scenes together.

Happy Birthday Bill Sadler wishing you much success and happiness always!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berengaria (View Post)
We don't have a fan list on this thread to add you to Natasja, but we'd love to have you as a poster.

Just a reminder that The Pacific, the HBO mini-series will start this Sunday at 9pm.
Oh thank you for the info I will try to catch it. Right now I am re wacthing Roswell

-Lisa-
lisagslack14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to see that Bill had quite a few nice scenes as Chesty Puller in "The Pacific".

So, I don't know if you know that Bill writes and performs his own music. He usually will perform it at small clubs in his area so most of us don't get to hear it much. But he has just put up a new song in an old style on folk alley. Go give a listen and maybe some feedback.

Folk Alley: OpenMic - Song Information
Old 04-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Love the song! I loved it when Bill sang on season 3 of Roswell. He has a great voice! Hopefully he will come to NYC and I can see him.

The remake of Hawaii 5-O looks really good. The cast looks great. I am happy for Bill!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

The Hawaii 5-0 pilot was just shown to the network and is getting a very positive reaction, so looking good for being on the fall schedule

Pilot status report: 'Undercovers,' 'Hawaii Five-O' among top bets for fall -- The Live Feed | THR
Old 04-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thats awesome!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, Bill left a little note on his official site:

I just finished my second ep of "Mercy" and in a week I leave for Pittsburgh to shoot an indy called "Riddle" with Val Kilmer. Fun stuff.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Just a reminder that next Sunday, May 9th

CBS will air Jesse Stone: No Remorse- the next installment in the Jesse Stone series. Tom Sellack in the lead role and Bill Sadler as the multi-dimensional gangster Gino Phish
Old 05-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't realize Bill's appearance on "Mercy" was coming up so soon! I just happened to tune in tonight and there he was. A doctor who saved so many lives while being too busy to take care of his own health. Last we see him, he's in a hospital bed. Good news: it's a 2-parter and the rest will be next Wednesday. Hope they can fix him right up then.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh thanks for the heads up very very cool! I will have to watch even if I missed part one.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Van (View Post)
Nick will starring in a independent movie called Switchback with William Sadler. I am soo excited!!! I just love both of them

OMG OMG are you serious! I am reeling over this news AMAZING!!! Nick and Bill reunited!

Here is the IMDB page

Switchback (2010)

News article on the film they are filming in Upstate NY

Locally filmed movie looking for a few good extras

Quote:
Locally filmed movie looking for a few good extras

By LYDIA WHEELER lwheeler@poststar.com | Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 3:41 pm |
MORIAH -- Several towns in Essex County - and a few area residents - will be featured on the big screen. Filming of the movie "Switchback," which is written, produced and directed by Lori Kelly-Bailey of Mineville Productions LLC, starts on May 17.

The entire film will be shot in locations throughout Essex County that include the Penfield Museum in Crown Point, Craig Harbor Canyon in Port Henry, the Hancock House in Ticonderoga and Sugar Hill Manor, a bed and breakfast in Crown Point.
"Switchback" is a period drama set in the 1920s that Kelly-Bailey said is loosely based on her family coming to America from Ireland and working in Mineville, in the iron ore mines.

"It goes all the way up through the unionization and rise and fall of the mining industry," she said.

On a ultra-low budget, Kelly-Bailey said she is fortunate to have such a talented cast, which includes actor William Sadler, who was also in "The Shawshank Redemption" and "The Green Mile" and Philip Casnoff, who starred in the mini-series "North and South" with Patrick Swayze.

In addition, Paul Sorvino and his son, Michael Sorvino, were just recently added to the cast to play a father and son role, Kelly-Bailey said.
Paul Sorvino starred in "GoodFellas."
Although the lead roles have been cast with bigger names, Kelly-Baily said some local residents have been also been given roles and she's hoping to use a crew of all local extras.

Karen Hennessy, owner of Sugar Hill Manor, was cast as the storekeeper of a general store for the miners and scenes of the movie will be shot in her bed and breakfast.
On Sunday, from noon to 3 p.m. at the Hancock House in Ticonderoga, Kelly-Bailey said she'll be holding a casting call for adult men and women to be extras in the film.
"We have five speaking roles left and we want to cast those there, too," she said.
Although not a paid position, Kelly-Baily said extras will be well fed.

Kelly-Bailey said she is hoping for a straight release of the film to theaters.
Moriah Town Supervisor Thomas Scozzafava said Essex County is a perfect backdrop for the movie because still have a lot of buildings from the mining era still standing.
"Moriah was a melting pot during the immigration wave from Europe. They all came here to work in the mines," he said.

The movie, he said has a good story line and locals are looking forward to seeing it.
"Anytime you get any kind of exposure it's a good thing. We're hoping people see the film and want to visit the area," he said.

Switchback isn't the first motion picture to be shot in the north country.
In 1999, Lake Champlain and the former Lake Champlain Bridge were featured in the Dreamworks Productions Inc. and Stephen Spielberg's company thriller "What Lies Beneath," which starred Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfeiffer.
more articles

Sorvino set for "Switchback" � Local News � Press-Republican

Quote:
April 30, 2010
Sorvino set for "Switchback"
By LOHR McKINSTRY
Staff Writer

TICONDEROGA — ▶ Casting call for the mining picture

to be held Sunday

Actor Paul Sorvino and his son, Michael Sorvino, have been added to the cast of "Switchback."

Paul Sorvino is the star of "Goodfellas" and will play a mining magnate in the low-budget picture when shooting starts May 15.

"We have officially signed Paul Sorvino for the role of Jacob Laremy, and his son, Michael Sorvino, as Robert Laremy," Producer-Director Lori Kelly-Bailey said.

"They're a father and son team in real life and now on screen. Their characters are pro-union rich tycoons."

Michael Sorvino is also an actor and is in the upcoming "Hillers" TV series.

The movie will be shot on location in southern Essex County, using the old iron mines in Moriah, Penfield Homestead Museum in Crown Point and other locations. The cast and crew are staying at Cook's Camps at Heart Bay in Ticonderoga.

The Sorvinos join stars William Sadler, Philip Casnoff and Jamie Tisdale in the epic about life in Moriah's iron mines at the beginning of the 20th century.

"Switchback," which was the ore processing facility for the town's mines, will be shot on high-definition digital video for theatrical release, Kelly-Bailey said. The picture was originally called "Mineville."

Kelly-Bailey said they're holding auditions for extras for the picture from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday, May 2, at the Hancock House in Ticonderoga.

"We're looking for men and women between the ages of 18 and 80. No children at this time. Anyone who has any 1920s-style clothing or accessories that they would like to wear should feel free to bring them with them."

Kelly-Bailey got the idea for the movie when she visited relatives in Moriah in 1998.

E-mail Lohr McKinstry at: lmckinstry@pressrepublican.com
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top