Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2006, 07:49 PM
New Fan

Blu refugee

Hello everyone I am lost in cyberspace. I recognize some of the faces here but yet I feel a bit lost.

Does anybody know what happened to Blu ? Is this where we are gonna take up residence at?

Penny, Banjo?
Hallapal66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think they've gotten an answer about Blu. I know I wasn't there much, but I miss it too.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
jero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Hi,Hallapal, good to see you ,girl! There is no real answer to your question yet. Nobody knows how to contact Chance so it's pretty much a wait and see situation. I don't know what the future will hold but I do know if anything gets decided,I will definitely see that you get notified.

Meanwhile,got any plans for the long weekend? My son,Jake who just turned 19 is going to make his first long drive (2 and a half hours) down to Orlando all on his own. He got a call from a girl he went to high school with. She's in a culinary arts program down there and invited him down to visit. I don't mind him going...but he has to take I-95 and the speed limit is 70 mph in some places. I don't think he's ever driven that fast so I hope he can handle it. Worra worra.
Berengaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

Ah.

I guess I have to redeem myself by start coming here more often. In this thread. I feel bad for not posting at the Bill board. I should have at least tried

I'm glad the banner could be used. It's just sad when it's used in thid kind of situation. It's sad... but it's also kind of... I don't know how to say it.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:16 AM
New Fan

Hi Ber- well I saw some of the Blu convention photo's so looks like some have migrated over here. I hope Chance gets it worked out. But maybe a lost cause.

Wow first big road trip!! Trouble with the speed limit being 70 that means everyone will be going 80. I have done some road trips this summer and really got good with using the cruise control seemed to keep me in the flow of traffic and ward off my desire to go too much over the speed limit. If it was 65 I would set it at like 73 nobody bothers you at that point.

My son turns 16 next week but I think he is gonna wait a bit to get his license. Winter driving is a whole different situation around here. I suppose he could get his permit and start going out now and get some practice and then try to get his license in the spring. But I haven't seen him do any book studying for the written test yet.
Hallapal66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Don't feel bad Anna-Liisa...I think Bill likes the amount of fame he has right now...he can still stop and talk to fans but it doesn't turn into a big papparazzi thing. So,as long as he still has his official site where he drops in when he feels like it...and days go by with no posts but then somebody comes in and a big discussion will get going....it's all good. Bill isn't going anywhere...we'll still be watching him in different projects for years to come!

Yes,I'd advise avoiding winter driving if you live where it snows and freezes etc. Fortunately,our weather is just getting good down here in Florida. Going to have 2 groups of family visitors soon and I can't wait to show them around. Ben's looking forward to taking his brother to a Giants-Jaguars game. It's so hard to get tickets to a Giants game in NJ but you can usually get a ticket for a Jags game. Now we just have to keep the brother from letting everyone in the Jags section know what his real team allegiance is!

Last edited by Berengaria; 11-10-2006 at 09:05 PM
Old 11-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning Bill's Board!
Old 11-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Hey,Lady...nice to see you here. I don't actually have any Bill news at the moment. But now that Thanksgiving is creeping up on us....don't you just laugh everytime you remember Jim Valenti stuffing that turkey with...what was it lettuce? corn on the cob? tennis balls?? It was a hoot,that scene.

My own plans include getting a fried turkey from a local fish camp place. Had one last year and it was the best I'd ever eaten!
Old 11-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh sounds good you are making me hungry for Turkey and for Will news. We need him to come out of hiding.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

He posted what his Christmas decorations looked like last year. Very beautiful...his wife has an antiques business so she has quite a nice collection of old fashioned ornaments. Hope he'll let us see what she does to decorate this year.

And he returns to a tv series in January. It's called "Traveler" and has 2 young heart throb boys in it. So I have hopes it will be a popular show.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Are Roswell episodes still being shown on the Scifi Channel,you may wonder. Well,yeeesss,in a manner of speaking. At 5 AM tomorrow morning Nov.16...Blood Brothers will be shown. Followed by Heat Wave at 5AM on Nov. 30th.

My advice?? ...................set your VCR or Tivo's.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hi there Fans!

Looking forward to Bill's new show!
noseedough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes tapes and Tivo always help! Can't wait to see Bills new show.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Bill just posted at his Official site...seems like he's been a busy guy lately. Here's why:

Hey guys,

Sorry again for the long gap between posts. Life keeps jumping in with all sorts of interesting diversions. Like work! In the last few months I've been back and forth to Vancouver 5 or 6 times shooting that swell new series "Traveler". I've also worked in a new Jesse Stone movie with Tom Selleck in Halifax, Nova Scotia. If that weren't enough excitement for one lifetime, (and goodness knows it ought to be) I also played a great role in a new series shot here in NY called "The Black Donalleys". I'm probably even forgetting a few projects because they do tend to run together when they come so quickly, but I this is a feast or famine business and I am grateful for the busy times.

I'm afraid I can't tell you when any of these shows will air but I'm sure there will be blurbs about them in the press before they do. If any of you come across any news, please pass it on to us here. That way I can call my mom in Buffalo and she can call my Aunt Ruth, who can call cousin Bob, who I sure will call my cousin Chuckie, and so on and so on. You get the picture.

Anyway, I'll try to get back here quick. In the meantime please have safe and happy holidays and pray for peace.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Excellent news! Will be looking forward to seeing his projects -- hope we hear news of them soon.
Reply   Post New Thread