Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Isabel Evans/Katherine Heigl Appreciation Thread #2

all

This is the place where you can talk about Isabel Evans who was played by Katherine Heigl. Feel free to discuss and post pics, news, arts, music videos, etc. But we do have a few rules:

Rules of the thread:
1. This is an appreciation thread, so if you do not like the character or actor, then this is not the place for you.
2. No bashing!!!
3. Have fun!

Previous Threads:
Thread #1
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 12-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

new thread

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 01-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Heigl's Dresses Fitted for Later Release Date

Fox has bumped the opening of the Katherine Heigl/James Marsden rom-com 27 Dresses from Jan. 11 to Jan. 18 (the first day of the MLK Jr holiday weekend), not because there is any problem with it but rather because sneak-preview showings have been so encouraging, as the studio explains. In addition, the new date makes it the obvious choice for filmgoers disinterested in the sci-fi thriller Cloverfield, the only other pic opening that weekend. So if 27 Dresses is as big a hit as they are predicting, I suspect that'll be the end of Izzie, don't you think? Would you stick around a TV show where you're, like, third banana if you were suddenly a bona fide movie star? — Ben Katner

Source: TVGuide.com
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thanks for the new thread. I saw photos from Katherines wedding on The Insider last night. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.

Thanks for the update about the new release on Katherines movie. I hope it does well with the later date.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread. ^^ Is there Katherine's wedding photos anywhere in internet? I would love to see them.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 01-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think In Touch got the exclusive. And may I add she looked fabulous! The pictures were beautiful. Congratulations to Katherine and Josh!

PS:I may be wrong about the name of the magazine since there are so darn many of them! But she's on the cover so you shouldn't miss it.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

It was either that or OK Magazine, I forgot

I was in the store today and Katie is on the cover of Cosmo
Old 01-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer 4 Ever (View Post)
I was in the store today and Katie is on the cover of Cosmo
Really? I gotta go get a copy!
Old 01-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

They had a whole article in the paper about the movie 27 dresses and about Bridesmaids. It was pretty funny.

27 dresses opens Jan 18th!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 01-21-2008, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen pics of her wedding dress posted, does anybody have them ?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 01-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

News about Roswell re released DVD Katherine Heigle style!

Thanks to thanette for finding this amazing info from TVshowsondvd.com

Quote:
Roswell - Fox Re-Releasing Roswell Season Sets with New Packaging
Stickers Emphasize Katherine Heigl's Earlier 'Izzie' Role In This Series

We probably ought to have expected this, with all the "Heigl-mania" going arond! The super-hot actress has been in several hit movies, on the covers of more magazines that we can count, and of course has her award-winning role as "Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens" in the top-rated hit Grey's Anatomy. But sci-fi fans know that she has been an "Izzie" before, as in the alien "Isabel Evans" of Fox's 1999 series Roswell.

This morning Fox Home Entertainment has announced that they are re-releasing all three seasons of Roswell, still in individual season sets, but with new packaging that includes a sticker emphasizing that the show is "Starring Emmy Winner Katherine Heigl". Each comes in boxes with redesigned front art that shows more of the cast, including future Lost star Emilie de Ravin clearly visible on the new Roswell - Season 2 packaging as "Tess".

April 29th
is the release date for all three of these new packages. Cost per season set is $39.98 SRP in the USA and CA $54.98 SRP in Canada. Detailed contents aren't available, but for now we presume the content is the same as the DVD releases from 2004 and 2005. Here are the pictures of the new boxes:

Source: TVShowsondvd.com
Old 01-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Erin- thanks for passing along the info on the re-release of the dvd's.... i'm not surprisedthey did that. if they actually got some more extras, i would purchase at least one.

glory is a god emailed me these scans a little while ago from the OK mag... i put up the links so you can check them out. it has the article too.

Scan 1

Scan 2

Scan 3

Scan 4

Scan 5

Scan 6

Scan 7

Scan 8

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 01-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the pictures! I love the picture they used on the cover of the magazine.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Extreme Fan

On a fateful September day.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread