Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2006, 08:25 AM
  #31
Loyal Fan
 
cyanide rose's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
Max and Maria's postures is quite funny, in that pic. They are just acting the same way in front of Michael.
I have no idea how I missed that before, weird.
__________________
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
~ Michael Guerin to Maria Deluca in 'Graduation'
♥ Michael & Maria - because she was the only one he wanted to be with ♥
cyanide rose is offline  
Old 09-20-2006, 04:28 PM
  #32
Absolute Fan

 
somewhere87's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,214
hey do you think Brody ever asked Max about Maria?
__________________
Maria & Michael
He never wanted anyone else
.:I/A.The OC bitches.B/L:.
avie:Jen
somewhere87 is offline  
Old 09-20-2006, 10:59 PM
  #33
Loyal Fan
 
cyanide rose's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,768
He might have quizzed Max a bit, seeing how fond he was of her.
__________________
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
~ Michael Guerin to Maria Deluca in 'Graduation'
♥ Michael & Maria - because she was the only one he wanted to be with ♥
cyanide rose is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:05 AM
  #34
Elite Fan

 
xmag's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 33,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere87 (View Post)
hey do you think Brody ever asked Max about Maria?
Well, Max was working with Brody, who had a crush on Maria, so it was very well possible that poor Max had to hear Brody talk about her, or him questioning him about Maria.
__________________
- Michael & Maria - a CONNECTION, a CHEMISTRY, they have it... they're one of the hottest couple on tv (David Nutter, director)

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:06 AM
  #35
Elite Fan

 
Roswell 10/2/00's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Roswell
 
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 40,530
It is possible he talked about her and well Max would have seen Maria at work if she brought Brody his lunch everyday.
__________________
"Hi I'm Jason nice to meet you"~Jason Behr to me~5/8/07
"It was nice meeting you Erin"~Milo Ventimiglia to me~11/20/06 ~Proud member of The DSC!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:36 AM
  #36
Absolute Fan

 
somewhere87's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,214
Poor Max what would he say? His boss having a crush on one of his best friend and even more the sorta girlfriend of his "brother"
__________________
Maria & Michael
He never wanted anyone else
.:I/A.The OC bitches.B/L:.
avie:Jen
somewhere87 is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:44 AM
  #37
Passionate Fan

 
crazylittlecandygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,749
I have no idea what Max would say, he would probably get that uncomfortable look that he sometimes got then answered whatever Brody asked him about Maria. Then he would probably ask Maria about it later.
__________________
MichaelღMaria

{Kate}
crazylittlecandygirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:45 AM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
xmag's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 33,380
I think he would be a little worried about Maria, that an older man like Brody would be interested in her and to be careful.
__________________
- Michael & Maria - a CONNECTION, a CHEMISTRY, they have it... they're one of the hottest couple on tv (David Nutter, director)

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:47 AM
  #39
Absolute Fan

 
somewhere87's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,214
yeah, the age would probally be a problem for Max
I wonder if he ever noticed that Brody had a crush, he must have....
Would have been fun to see Max and Maria talk about that, or Max and Brody or even more Max and Michael
__________________
Maria & Michael
He never wanted anyone else
.:I/A.The OC bitches.B/L:.
avie:Jen
somewhere87 is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:52 AM
  #40
Elite Fan

 
xmag's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 33,380
How would Max approach the subject with Michael ?

Max : look, there's something I've got to tell you, about Maria.

Michael : What about Maria ?

Max : Brody is, hmm, kind of.... interested in her and

Michael : that old fool ? no way. Why would a billionaire be interested in Maria ?

Max : you know, Maria is a very pretty girl and...

Michael : What ? Max, have you been drooling over my girlfriend ? Because I am going to kick your ass back to Antar without a spaceship !

Max : Michael, pay attention. Brody, Maria, remember ?

Michael : oh, yeah, so Brody has a crush on Maria ? Hmmm, I'll have to take care of that !

Max : Michael, please, don't go and kill him. We'll have to bury the body after and I don't want to get dirty.
__________________
- Michael & Maria - a CONNECTION, a CHEMISTRY, they have it... they're one of the hottest couple on tv (David Nutter, director)

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:56 AM
  #41
Passionate Fan

 
crazylittlecandygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,749
I don't think the age difference would be a big issue for Max, I think he would be more worried about how Michael would react more than anything else. I also think he would be concerned about Maria and Brody. Max knew who Maria really loved so if M&B dated somebody would end up crushed.
__________________
MichaelღMaria

{Kate}
crazylittlecandygirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:56 AM
  #42
Absolute Fan

 
somewhere87's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,214


or here

Brody: Hey Max, can I ask you something?
Max: Sure, what about?
Brody: Maria..
Max: Maria..um ok..?!
Brody: I know you are close
Max: Yeah
Brody: Do you know if she has a boyfriend
Max: Oh! uhh hehe, well, yeah, or no well yeah kinda or ok
Brody: Well does she or dosen't she?
Max: That depends really, on what day it is
__________________
Maria & Michael
He never wanted anyone else
.:I/A.The OC bitches.B/L:.
avie:Jen
somewhere87 is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 01:59 AM
  #43
Passionate Fan

 
crazylittlecandygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag
How would Max approach the subject with Michael ?


Max : look, there's something I've got to tell you, about Maria.

Michael : What about Maria ?

Max : Brody is, hmm, kind of.... interested in her and

Michael : that old fool ? no way. Why would a billionaire be interested in Maria ?

Max : you know, Maria is a very pretty girl and...

Michael : What ? Max, have you been drooling over my girlfriend ? Because I am going to kick your ass back to Antar without a spaceship !

Max : Michael, pay attention. Brody, Maria, remember ?

Michael : oh, yeah, so Brody has a crush on Maria ? Hmmm, I'll have to take care of that !

Max : Michael, please, don't go and kill him. We'll have to bury the body after and I don't want to get dirty.
__________________
MichaelღMaria

{Kate}
crazylittlecandygirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 03:26 AM
  #44
Elite Fan

 
xmag's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 33,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere87 (View Post)


or here

Brody: Hey Max, can I ask you something?
Max: Sure, what about?
Brody: Maria..
Max: Maria..um ok..?!
Brody: I know you are close
Max: Yeah
Brody: Do you know if she has a boyfriend
Max: Oh! uhh hehe, well, yeah, or no well yeah kinda or ok
Brody: Well does she or dosen't she?
Max: That depends really, on what day it is
It depends on the day ! So funny, and so true.


Kate

Quote:
I don't think the age difference would be a big issue for Max,
Well, Brody is at least 30 years old, divorced, with a daughter and a vessel for aliens, while Maria is 16 years. I think he would be concerned by the age difference. Any friend would be.

Quote:
I think he would be more worried about how Michael would react more than anything else.
Ouch, no doubt. Michael is a jealous guy, and here you have Brody, who is a billionaire. Of course, Maria showed that she wasn't the kind of girl to be "bought" by money, she had a conscience (same with the record deal, she didn't want to seel her soul and integrity to become the new pop start princess), but Michael would still be jealous because it's in his personality.

But yeah, Max would be worried about Michael. They were kind of brother and he wouldn't like to see Michael hurt.
__________________
- Michael & Maria - a CONNECTION, a CHEMISTRY, they have it... they're one of the hottest couple on tv (David Nutter, director)

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline  
Old 09-21-2006, 09:07 AM
  #45
Passionate Fan

 
crazylittlecandygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag
Well, Brody is at least 30 years old, divorced, with a daughter and a vessel for aliens, while Maria is 16 years. I think he would be concerned by the age difference. Any friend would be.
I don't think Max would be really concerned about the age difference because I think he could see beyond that. He knew that Brody was a nice guy who would treat Maria well. The biggest issues would be Michael and Maria's feelings for him. The age difference would have been a problem too, (of course) but I don't think it would be the biggest one.

Quote:
But yeah, Max would be worried about Michael. They were kind of brother and he wouldn't like to see Michael hurt.
Absolutely.
__________________
MichaelღMaria

{Kate}
crazylittlecandygirl is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST