Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey starryeyesxx
Old 08-13-2007, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

It's possible. But maybe he would tease her about nicknames that other people gave her. I don't see someone like Maria not having nicknames. In fanon, it's Hurricane Deluca, but it's a credible one. So I can see Max using one like that, to make fun of her.

What do you think was Max's reaction, when Maria gave him the nickname "Girlfriend" ?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 08-13-2007, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Knowing Max he probably looked at her as if she were crazy but let it be. He might have made some small show of annoyance but I do think he liked being friends with someone who's nickname had nothing to do with his kingness or alien status.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

I bet he was very surprised at first. He would wonder where on earth she found such a nickname. At least, it proved that he was Maria's friend and that it was platonic. I would have loved to see Isabel's face, when she heard Maria calling Max "girlfriend". That would be good material for sibling teasing.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I bet he was very surprised at first. He would wonder where on earth she found such a nickname. At least, it proved that he was Maria's friend and that it was platonic. I would have loved to see Isabel's face, when she heard Maria calling Max "girlfriend". That would be good material for sibling teasing.
Lol! I know. Isabelle would hve made sure to mention it when a lot of people were around too
Old 08-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys, I've got some more GZ icons. Those of you who are strictly CC and sensitive to UC may want to shut your eyes.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Those avies are beautiful, I have snagged some.

What do you think the Evans parents would say, once Isabel tells her about Max's new nickname ?

Old 08-14-2007, 02:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Magali. I don't think the Evans would say very much about it to be quite honest, I think they would be amused though.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylittlecandygirl (View Post)
Thanks Magali. I don't think the Evans would say very much about it to be quite honest, I think they would be amused though.
You don't think they would wonder about their son ? Why a girl would give him such a nickname ?

Old 08-14-2007, 04:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Well they might have seen Maria around before possibly with Liz and figure that she wouldn't do that to her best friend, and therefore think nothing of it? Plus the way Maria says it comes across as just playful and not intimate.

Kate - amazing avies as usual!
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
~ Michael Guerin to Maria Deluca in 'Graduation'
♥ Michael & Maria - because she was the only one he wanted to be with ♥
Old 08-14-2007, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

The Evans parents always sounded weird, for me. Not really realistic, living in a bubble where they thought they had the perfect family. While not realising that there was something strange with their children, after 10 years of living with them.

Old 08-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate...those are gorgeous. I'm snagging some

Quote:
The Evans parents always sounded weird, for me. Not really realistic, living in a bubble where they thought they had the perfect family. While not realising that there was something strange with their children, after 10 years of living with them
ITA. These young kids were pretty much all over the place and rarely in school. It didn't make sense that their parents didn't know. It reminded me of Buffy's mom. They must of all been in total ignorance or something to miss all the signs that something not normal was going on.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

I know it suited the scenario, to write the Evans' parents like that. Still, it's really weird to see them so absent minded for a good part of the show, when they are the parents of two aliens. It's not like they had lots of troubles in life, apparently.

But that could be because I was raised by parents who had problems in life, but were still very present.

So the Evans not really noticing anything for 10 years (minus that incident with the bird in the past, or the fire in the kitchen) is a bit too much.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think Max's first impression of Maria was when they started spending time together in Season One. He must have known something about her before the shooting (as Roswell's a smal; town) but there's a difference between knowing of someone and knowing someone.

And vice versa. What do you think Maria's first imporession of Max was.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

I think Maria might have known more about Max, than Max about Maria. Liz and Maria talked and therefore, she had to know about Max.

First impressions ? Post-Destiny you mean ? Maria would have realised how much Max loved Liz, and how hurt he was by what was happening. And that Max was a guy who kept things inside. Who needed to confide. A huge difference from Michael.

Max would learn about Maria's deep feelings for Michael, that it wasn't just a flirt. That even though she appears to be teflon babe, she can be just as hurt as he was.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top