Roswell
The 100

Arnold! With his floppy little ears.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I felt so bad for Lochie.

We will never know the truth and yes they acted stupid in Rio but I agree give the guy a chance.

I am glad everyone was safe. That was scary to watch. I was shocked that people were protesting.

I am hoping he is on next week.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-14-2016, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Man, you guys, DWTS was ugly in that moment.

Listen, I have no shame admitting that I mainly tuned in to see Lochte. Even after everything . . . I can't just completely ignore the fact that part of me is still a fan. A disappointed fan, sure, but still . . .

At this point, it's like, come on, nobody's denying that he did something really stupid in Rio. Nobody's denying that he made himself and his team look bad. Nobody's denying that he shouldn't face some consequences for it. (Well, maybe some people are, but those people probably aren't even worth listening to.)

He's already got a swimming ban in effect that will prevent him from being in the next world championships. He's already humiliated himself. Give the guy a chance to learn from his mistake and bounce back from it and do something positive. (It's like Derek Hough was saying to those protesters, "It's a positive show. Get out of here.")

Plus, that was scary for him and Cheryl and everyone on the show.

I feel the worst for his mother, though, who was in the audience.

The whole thing kind of breaks my heart still, you guys. I know he screwed up, and I know it's his own fault, but . . . man, at the swim trials this summer, when he walked out, there was this amazing roar of applause. So many cheers, so much support for him. It's sad that, due to his own actions, he'll never hear that same kind of applause again. I don't know why he did what he did, and I don't know why these protestors did what they did, either.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 09-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

I'll never know why he did what he did (those other guys, too) because they SHOULD be mature enough to know better and not even consider doing something like that. It's a bit mind-boggling.

That said, where was DWTS security? Did they not see these people in the audience wearing the anti-Lochte shirts before they rushed the stage? Odd. For a minute I thought it was a publicity stunt, it seemed almost too convenient. But I'm guessing it wasn't.

Old 09-15-2016, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm guessing they brought the shirts with them and waited to put them on.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yes, I heard that, when they first entered the ballroom, they weren't wearing the shirts yet.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 09-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes so crazy.

I found out on TMZ that one the guys who was kicked out from Dancing with the stars his nephew from Rio was jailed in Rio for scalping Olympic tickets outside one of the stadiums. The guy blams Loche for his nephews arrest.

So crazy Loche was not involved and a bunch of people in Rio were jaied for scalping. So that is why the protested Loche for making Rio look bad.

Hopefully next week Loche will be safe.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 09-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

^ That doesn't even make sense to me!

Not sure how reliable TMZ is, though.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 09-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

It also made AOL as well.

I know the whole thing does not make sense.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

Ok I don't quite get that

Old 09-16-2016, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

i.e. In his head the Rio police wouldn't have been riled up if it weren't for Lochte.

Here's hoping next week goes better for him. When do they eliminate the first contestant? Is it next week?
Old 09-17-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

I think so

Happy Saturday!

Old 09-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

It's Wednesday!! I wished it was Saturday!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-21-2016, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Same!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top