Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2021, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thanks you! Yes it really hit home how serious this virus was when I heard the news of my friend passing away from it. I still can't believe a year has gone by since his death.

I know a few people who have had Covid but they recovered but to hear someone pass away from it really made it a reality as to how bad this disease is.

Stay safe everyone. Please I encourage you if you can to get the vaccine or do what you think is best for you. Wash your hands wear a mask and be careful.

However still find ways to enjoy life! 2020 made me realize how little time we have and how precious life is so enjoy everything life has to offer.

I saw some friends who were in town visiting last week and it was like one mini reunion this group of friends as some of you know I got to know in 2020 more through Zoom our game nights were the best! We also find a way to met in person a few times in 2020.

All of the drama of 2020 was worth it to see them again. It felt like a welcome home party. I wish I had more time to catch up with them. Hopefully the Fall when everyone is back in town. I am really blessed to have them as friends.

So be thankful for the family and friend in your life!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

I am so happy for you! Things have been so rough lately. and it really sparks joy to do something normal
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree. I had to get a Covid test for my friend wedding this weekend. The test wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

Even though I am vaccinated they want to make sure their guest are safe with the new variants which is smart!

I tested negative! What a relief! So happy to attend and to celebrate!

Oh the things we do for love in the time of COVID!

Hope you are all staying safe and finding some joy in these crazy times.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 08-15-2021, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

I've had one covid test taken as well. It is uncomfortable, but not the worst thing I've experienced

How was the wedding?
Old 08-16-2021, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

The wedding was so much fun! The ceremony was beautiful it was a Traditional Catholic Latin Mass it blew me away! The singing and the reverence. I felt like I was at a Royal wedding.

I had so much fun dancing with my friends. The band was amazing. It felt so good to be normal for a change.

Hope you are staying safe.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

I am glad that you had a good time!
Old 08-19-2021, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thank you. Crazy week in the middle of finals and then another wedding this weekend and this one I am in the Bridal Party.

I know I will have fun but after this wedding craze I am going to need a vacation.
Old 08-21-2021, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, it is always especially taxing to be in the bridal party! Good luck with that

I am having a slight work crisis again, as we are heading into another lockdown because covid numbers are getting worse and I only have a week left at work So I am out of a job soon, and I have no idea what I am going to do
Old 08-28-2021, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes thank goodness we have an amazing group of ladies in the Bridal party! We had a great time and there was no drama. So I was so happy!

It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun!

I am back to modding as well!

So sorry I am a few days late. I originally said I would be back to Modding on the 24th and things kind of got crazy between starting Grad school classes this week and all.

Good news is I passed my summer classes! it was a lot with so many weddings going on this summer and finals! So happy I passed and did well!

Now on to the Fall semester!

The wedding was so much fun! A really long weekend we had beautiful weather and even survived hurricane Henry hitting the east coast! A lot of rain toward the end of the night but we were ok.

Over all it was a wonderful time and a lot of fun! So much dancing! My friend looked beautiful and it was an honor to be a bridesmaid in her wedding.

Hope all is well. Stay safe everyone!
Old 08-30-2021, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

I am glad you had a good time! And don't worry about being late, this board has been around so long with the same group of posters, that things pretty much runs on its own smooth pace But good to have you back!

I am glad to hear that you are okay after a hurricane It always sounds so wild to be that you actually have to live through those! Over here hurricanes are just something from movies! It's good that you are safe
Old 09-02-2021, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I agree it is one of the advantages of this board! Ever if life gets crazy us Roswellians have you covered!

Thanks you so all that you do here as CO MOD! you are doing an amazing job!

I also survived the crazy rain and tropical storm we had this week. I hate this time of year with all of the storms.

I also am sad summer is coming to an end. My favorite season!

I have learned to embrace all the other seasons have to offer but I love the summer and I am leaning to love the winter as well.

Fall I have mixed emotions with but mostly good.

The Spring it crazy hot and cold the next but I was born in the Spring so I can't complain and I love seeing all of the trees pop with color.

Hope all is well.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

What a weekend! I had my final wedding of the summer on Saturday then my coworkers going away party on Sunday.

The wedding was so much fun! So much dancing!

It was nice to have a long weekend to recover. Back to the office 5 days a week now. at least we get out early!

Hope you all had a great Labor Day! Stay safe everyone and enjoy the last of the summer weather!

Only two more weeks left of summer where did the time go!
Old 09-07-2021, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

You really have gone through a lot of weddings this summer! Sounds like fun! I haven't been in a wedding for like two years, and I love weddings!

I am going on a small trip on an RV this week, so I will not be around from Thursday onward. I think I will be back on the 17th, but I am not completely sure yet. I will keep you updated from the road
Old 11-05-2021, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It's time to start this! Let's make it special for the 10th time!

10th ANNIVERSARY Greatest-celebrity of the world-survivor
Old 11-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
You really have gone through a lot of weddings this summer! Sounds like fun! I haven't been in a wedding for like two years, and I love weddings!

I am going on a small trip on an RV this week, so I will not be around from Thursday onward. I think I will be back on the 17th, but I am not completely sure yet. I will keep you updated from the road
I love wedding as well. I am glad there was a wave I forgot how much I miss them. Plus it was my social way of seeing friends this year so it was an amazing time!

I always wanted to go on a RV trip! I went cross crountry once it was a mini trip and mostly to midwest states so much fun but I never did an RV before.

Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
So as moderator of the Jason Behr board I have some tough news……..due to lack of posters to his board there is a real danger his board will close soon. Currently and for the last few months it’s really been just Ekua (the other moderator) and I posting each or every other day. Any comments on suggestions from fellow Behr fans here? I will most likely post on this thread, but she will not as she isn’t a Roswell fan and has never seen Roswell (she is a big fan of his wife Kadee and appreciates him in his other work).

Where have all the Behrians gone?? I’d hate to see his board close after all of this time and with his recent work for the first time in 8 years, but if there is a real lack of interest for his board it may be necessary.

No problem I will help out!

I hope fellow Max and Jason fans come on to your board and post there as well!

Come on guys lets do it for the love of Jason! Please post on his thread!
Reply   Post New Thread