Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That would have been a much better episode
Old 02-15-2019, 08:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

We stopped getting OT3, and that's a shame because they started this together. And all the people involved got in the way of basics.

Also, just on Alex's death, and I am livid. And everytime -she- is on screen, I just want to punch her. You don't get to cry, bitch.

*deep breath* I hate seeing Iz hurting so much.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I wasn't that bothered when Alex died, the show didn't feel any different without him

& yeah, we did stop getting the OT3 which sucked
Old 02-16-2019, 06:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I do agree. They never did much with him. Just that the manipulation of Teas and everything just angers me.

And I could have used Isabel amd Liz teaming up. They keep being blah about Iz and that annoys me. And Max and Michael not alloeing Iz to leave. Throws her into Jesse. They just keep doing my girl dirty.

Sorry. This is the only place I feel like I can vent.

On to Brody being crazy. Always love that Michael and Isabel hang together at the crackdown and getting Max together. Such a cute dynamic.

Last edited by Artemis; 02-16-2019 at 06:39 PM
Old 02-17-2019, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh yeah, I was so angry with Max when he threatened Isabel like that. I guess Michael only took his side because he didn't want Isabel to leave...

& they did have some good moments in Off the Menu
Old 02-17-2019, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG such good moments for these two. And I agree season 2 started good and then just went downhill and they totally did Isabel wrong. Everyone was worried about the humans and their own issues and forgot that Isabel was really close to Alex and disregarded her pain. I also hated that they got Tess to be the "killer". She was an interesting character/addition to the show and I would have been fine with her being with Max or Kyle or anyone else and becoming an ally to Isabel. Hated that the show never got the two girls to be close. I even think they did her wrong when Grant got killed. She was upset and nobody cared about her.

Anyway, loving the scenes with these two and if you write any fanfic let me know. I might try another short one for these two myself when I have time to rewatch season 1.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Isabel was alienated from the group in a lot of ways, I don't really understand why. Max was always more focused on his love life & when the writers got scared of exploring M/I & they hardly got any scenes, she really didn't have any friends to lean on. No one ever checked in on how she was doing or what she was going through. It kinda makes sense that she clung to Jesse the moment he came along & tried to force that marriage to work, even though it had pretty much no foundation at all
Old 02-17-2019, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Isabel was known as the Ice Queen she never let anyone get close to her.

Just like Michael they were always scared of being found out and wanted answeres.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-18-2019, 12:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Few episodes into S3. Blah.

At least Michael is making friends. Everything else is just...blah. Well, Isabel and imaginary!Alex we're good. Alex got more to do dead than alive.

Is just told her parents about the engagement. I am so her parents in that moment. Their reaction...those faces. Yeah, 'rents. Me too.

But everyone kinda forced Isabel into that path. So Max has Liz amd Michael has Maria and they made a promise to never let anyone else in?!?!? Where does that leave Isabel??!?!?!? And her parents are all "wad that Max? Max. Max. Max." Of course she's now engaged. Jesse is the only person who puts Isabel first.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I agree the parents were all about Max and his rebel without a cause stage that Isabel was put aside. Also Isabel was greiving the most over the death of Alex that I felt her parents did nothing to help her.

So I can see why she turned to Jessie her in time of need. She wanted Michael but he was no where to be found so she went to Jessie.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 02-19-2019, 01:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Couldn't agree more, even if Jessie was all wrong for her and the show. I almost wish they would have got her to meet someone her own age or even be with Kyle instead of the crazyness they went with. Of course the right thing would have been her and Michael, but the show went nuts. And the whole thing with Tess again sucked. I really wanted Alex's killer to be someone else and for Tess and Iz to bond and be friends or for Michael to open his eyes and be there for his best friend / best girl, which he eventually did when she was shot. Now that was a good episode with Michael showing his emotions and how he just knew how important she was to him from the moment they met.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Just on the Christmas episode. The banter and Michael snarking at Jesse. Dude's just jealous. He'd gladly let Iz do her thing. Hold her bags. Always play Santa. Throw popcorn at her every chance he got.

Make snow angels in the "snow" amd carry her to the bedroom and make "blanket" angels. If you know what I mean.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

A great fan fic in the making!
Old 02-21-2019, 07:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gah. Chant Down Babylon!

His memory. He healed her. She heard his voice and followed it home.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That was such a good episode, so glad we got some decent scenes before the show ended after being neglected for so long