Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to post it right now I'll use one of Coccy's titles and put the rest in the future threads thingy

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Absolute Fan

thank you

Here other quotes

"the moment you look at Shiri you know why Max is in love with her: she was so REAL"
(- Thania St. John- the balance commentary)

" and here it comes. That's the moment where they know in their hearts that they're in love with each other.
They've never said it. He doesn't actually say it now either. But what he's telling her is 'I'm breaking out with you because I'm in love with you' - and the pain in her heart right now is making her angry yet she understands. But she's still so alone when he walks down that... and we know that they belong together and they're in love and what Max is doing right now is for the good of both of them.
And half way thought our first season we've broken them up and yet we've completely allowed them to profess their love for each other at the same time.
We've given ourselves more fodder for the back half of the season because the love story really needed a wrench thrown into it. We wanted to see what it was like for them to be so happy so that we would know ultimately what they needed to search for and find and live thorough the pain to get there again.
(- Thania St. John- the balance commentary)

"That moment to me seems like a transcendent moment.
It's the gift he gives to her. It's him thanking her for being there for him and being a friend.
And it's not a moment about them getting together as a boyfriend and girlfriend. It's beyond that.
(..) he's able to go to her even with everything that they've been through"
(Jason Katims - A Roswell XMas carol commentary of the "I believe in you" scene )

"I love the music in this episode--especially the love theme between Max and Liz. This was just magical stuff and I think...I know that with the great combination of Snuffy Walden and Joe Williams...
I think there was a real great musical fanatic that really helped I think bond these two characters and also get a sense of sadness because of the fact that they can never ultimately be together. I think it pulls the audience in even more..." (David Nutter)

"And then enter Liz. And you know we're playing.
One of the great things about season two was playing Max chasing Liz.
You know i thought that was a really fun thing. I think it really said a lot about his feeling for her. That he wasn't willing to give it up and that, you know, you were awaiting for for her resolve to weaken and hoping she's gonna go back into his arms."
(Ronald Moore about the "i'm coming for you Liz" scene- ask not commentary)

"I love that! he's a kid! He's a kid, he doesn't care about his "destiny", he's not a captain Kirk. He doesn't care about his unseen planet he just found out about.
What he cares about is a very human thing.
He cares about this girl. He loves her and she loves him. It's the world to him!
that's what it's primary in his mind. And i think that's what the show is about. That's what brings people to this show is this strong love between them"
(Ronald Moore about the "i'm coming for you Liz" scene- ask not commentary)

"We're going to play things a little lighter in some instances. But the relationships are still going to carry forward, because they are the heart and soul of the show. The Liz-Max relationship is front and center, right from the first episode." (Ronald Moore's interview )

"People will go to any length if they love someone..."
"These two people. They weren't acting at this point. This was real stuff."
( David Nutter, Blood Brother's commentary scene ""I guess these are the things you do when...when you feel a certain way about someone."")

"Look at how great these two are together. Romeo and Juliet"
(David Nutter - secrets and lies commentary)

this scene
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ll3x04_045.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ll3x04_070.jpg

"When we did this scene you just kind of expect that this scene's going to be great. You know it's gonna be great because their chemistry is so good together but then watching it a few years later and seeing how good they are together, you know that doesn’t come off -
It's not that easy for that to happen. When you have chemistry... we were very lucky with the two of them, what great chemistry the two of them have together on the screen. For three years they could still do a scene like that and could still kinda get you. That’s pretty amazing."
(Jason Katims, graduation commentary of the proposal scene)

about Jason

"Jason is one of the most naturally gifted actors I've ever worked with. We talked a lot about this character during the show's early stages. Even in the audition process we talked about him and he totally got the guy. He understood Max's humility, he understood that that was Max's strength. There's also a wonderful calmness, maturity, and wisdom about the guy that i thought was very important." - David Nutter

"I though he was an amazing choice for Max. He really does have that intensity — just the way he looks at Liz —and you feel the longing. I always felt that Max was the cautious, responsible and a good person, but with all this bubbling underneath. I think he really conveys that,
which is hard to do, because it's all internal." Melinda Metz (Soap Opera Weekly)

there're some quotes about Shiri too

there're so many but for the other quotes i have to watch the episodes with the commentaries again. these are the ones i already transcribed and saved
i remember more quotes from the commentaries of Destiny, pilot, graduation...

anyway... is Ronald Moore a Dreamer or what?
Old 08-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling we will revamp the OP when we hit the 700
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 08-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f12/cherishi...-her-62851344/

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top