Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2008, 05:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Ya, I knew about the wiki ones! I love going on Wiki sometimes and just going and reading the overview of characters from different shows that I like. I remember that I contributed a bit to the Logan Echolls one from Veronica Mars.

I think they definitely would have a kid by now. I'm sure Max would be scared about the baby being partially alien though but that would be pretty rare. I could see Liz using Alex's name for her son
with a baby girl he will be totally screwed
and yes, i can picture them giving Alex's name to one of their children

Quote:
Ya, it was important that Liz tells him what she thinks. She knows that he is flawed just like any person and she's not going to let him get away w/ everything he pulls. In Season 3, it complied in a bad way and led to the big fight. She wasn't meant to hold her tongue so long.
exactly
i have to say that Liz and Max had control issues in common though not just Max (talking about the toy house) it's funny because they're similar after all and they helped each other

Quote:
Aww, I love that Jason said that. I love when actors really know their characters and know who they are meant to be w/ and who is the person that is going to be there for them though it all.
after the writers the acotrs are the ones who better know the characters
it must be like that because they have to be those fictional people and knowing them is really important.
also, i'm sure that Katims&Co helped them. For example for the episodes that Katims wrote i'm sure that he told Jason how Max felt into certain scenes and what he wanted to tell with the story he wrote. just like i'm sure that Jason B. did study his scripts. He always tries to deeply understand his characters

no one can know the characters better than who wrote them and played them even if i have to say that some actors don't really care about the characters they're playing.

Quote:
Who should put what where?
my english sucks
sorry i wanted to write "we" and i wrote "she".
i guess that i'm a bit tired (i'm starting to hate summer )

back in the other pages we were talking about Liz having feelings for Max before the shooting

I just re-read the Dance . For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, the Dance is a canceled Roswell episode from season 1. it was mentioned here too and i just found the revelatory quote

LIZ: I'm just so...confused.

MARIA: About what?

LIZ: Max. Ever since he saved my life. No way before that. I've had these feelings for him and...I don't know what they mean. I've never felt this way before.

even if the episode never aired, the writers obviously did intend Liz to have feelings for Max before the shooting. and we still have the clues from the pilot. like Liz as a kid who smiled at him, their shared memories that Max could see. how Maria teased her about Max even knowing that she was dating Kyle. How Liz didn't consider herself beautiful and interesting

even in the original books you can find it.

ETA: we're at page 20!

speaking of titles here the ones from the recent discussions:

- even after his body became dust and his soul was lost he still loved and wanted only her

- even after his body became dust and his soul was lost he still loved and protected her

- because even when he died and his body became dust his love for her was still alive

or change it with a better form

i love the concept
Old 08-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
with a baby girl he will be totally screwed
and yes, i can picture them giving Alex's name to one of their children
Aww, a daughter would be so adorable! I could see the daughter being a total daddy's girl too.

Quote:
exactly
i have to say that Liz and Max had control issues in common though not just Max (talking about the toy house) it's funny because they're similar after all and they helped each other
so true! like Liz said, you've got to have a plan. Her life was so planned out and it wasn't until Max came around that she kind of had to learn to just go w/ the flow a little bit more.

Quote:
no one can know the characters better than who wrote them and played them even if i have to say that some actors don't really care about the characters they're playing.
Ya, but some actors just don't get their characters in terms of which pairing they should be with. Kristen Bell was all for Duncan in the beginning calling them the Romeo and Juliet of the show and then she found Piz to be really great too. It was like anything but Logan who I always found it was obvious that she's meant to be with.

Quote:
my english sucks
sorry i wanted to write "we" and i wrote "she".
i guess that i'm a bit tired (i'm starting to hate summer )
oo so you want me to put the quotes in the OP?

Quote:
I just re-read the Dance . For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, the Dance is a canceled Roswell episode from season 1. it was mentioned here too and i just found the revelatory quote

LIZ: I'm just so...confused.

MARIA: About what?

LIZ: Max. Ever since he saved my life. No way before that. I've had these feelings for him and...I don't know what they mean. I've never felt this way before.

even if the episode never aired, the writers obviously did intend Liz to have feelings for Max before the shooting. and we still have the clues from the pilot. like Liz as a kid who smiled at him, their shared memories that Max could see. how Maria teased her about Max even knowing that she was dating Kyle. How Liz didn't consider herself beautiful and interesting

even in the original books you can find it.
omgosh I want to read this script! I never even heard about this episode. When was this suppose to air...like near the beginning of Season 1?

Quote:

- even after his body became dust and his soul was lost he still loved and wanted only her

- even after his body became dust and his soul was lost he still loved and protected her

- because even when he died and his body became dust his love for her was still alive

or change it with a better form

i love the concept
I like the last one! Hmm, Because even when his body became dust his love for her was still alive would probably work better,

Because he healed her with his hands and she saved him with a kiss

I don't know I don't know

#11 - 2
#15 - 2
#18 - 1
#20 - 1

one more vote to break the tie and we can move on to the next round

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I vote #15!
Old 08-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Max & Liz
Season 1 Survivor

This survivor is dedicated to the amazing moments of Max and Liz from Roswell during Season 1. The moments are set up in a particular order (by episode) and will be eliminated by which has the most votes. Each episode will have to gain the most amount of votes after four-six posters have voted in order to be eliminated. You can only vote once per round. There are a total of 22 rounds. Let the games begin!

Round One!

#1 - 1x01 Pilot

#2 - 1x02 The Morning After

#3 – 1x03 Monsters

#4 - 1x04 Leaving Normal

#5 - 1x05 Missing

#6 - 1x06 285 South

#7 - 1x07 River Dog

#8 - 1x08 Blood Brother

#9 – 1x09 Heat Wave

#10 - 1x10 The Balance

#11 - 1x11 Toy House

#12 - 1x12 Into the Woods

#13 – 1x13 The Convention

#14 - 1x14 Blind Date

#15 - 1x15 Independence Day
Voted Out Round One

#16 - 1x16 Sexual Healings

#17 - 1x17 Crazy

#18 - 1x18 Tess, Lies and Videotapes

#19 – 1x19 Four Square

#20 - 1x20 Max to the Max

#21 - 1x21 White Room

#22 - 1x22 Destiny

#15 is out!

Hmm, I think I'll have to vote for #18 this time around. There are some cute scenes but overall man...this is when we start feeling the torture

#18 - 1

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 08-18-2008 at 09:50 AM
Old 08-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Aww, a daughter would be so adorable! I could see the daughter being a total daddy's girl too.
Liz has him around her finger it figures their daughter

so cute

Quote:
so true! like Liz said, you've got to have a plan. Her life was so planned out and it wasn't until Max came around that she kind of had to learn to just go w/ the flow a little bit more.

together they grow up and you could see shades of their personalities that you couldn't see before. they were really their self

Quote:
Ya, but some actors just don't get their characters in terms of which pairing they should be with. Kristen Bell was all for Duncan in the beginning calling them the Romeo and Juliet of the show and then she found Piz to be really great too. It was like anything but Logan who I always found it was obvious that she's meant to be with.
i can understand when a show isn't ended yet
you know you have to be more neutral about triangles especially for the new tv-shows where everything is a doubt.
anyway like i said not all the actors are like Jason and not all the writers are like Katims

Quote:
oo so you want me to put the quotes in the OP?
yep
we could find more especially in the commentaries

Quote:
omgosh I want to read this script! I never even heard about this episode. When was this suppose to air...like near the beginning of Season 1?

here you go:
THE DANCE script never aired (Roswell (1))

i wish that they didn't cut the episode

Quote:
I like the last one! Hmm, Because even when his body became dust his love for her was still alive would probably work better,
love it

eta: i vote (oMG it's already hard ) for #12
Old 08-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like this one:

As to the one I want off. I'm going to vote for #18 Tess, Lies and Videotape. For the second round, I think it easily has the worst moment in season one in which an otherwise unmarred Max and Liz season.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I put the quotes in the OP including a quote by Jason Katims too!

I want to open the next thread BTW It's fun!

Even after his body became dust, his soul still loved and only wanted her sounds a bit better What does everyone think?

Because when he came out from behind the tree, Liz was all he could see See see I never know if mines are corny or something besides it might be too long hmm

I'm going to read the script now! Thanks for sharing.

#12 - 1
#15 - 2

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

That's a good idea, playing a survivor game on the thread We should keep the total at 5 votes to vote something out I know a lot of other threads do that

I like this title:

Because he healed her with his hands and she saved him with a kiss

#12 - 1
#13 - 1
#15 - 2
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 08-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Here's a dreamer vid, found at Youtube : Here with me

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 08-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Ya, I was going to keep it down to 5 votes but there was so many ties w/ the last round I had to wait for them to break!

mixed opinions on the title haha gotta love it Jenn, where do you keep meeting Jason and hugging him?! It's like 4 times. I want to meet him too!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

That's not a problem

Well, I call it dumb luck I am always at the right place at the right time.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 08-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Absolute Fan

i'm so envious

Quote:
I put the quotes in the OP including a quote by Jason Katims too!

I want to open the next thread BTW It's fun!

Even after his body became dust, his soul still loved and only wanted her sounds a bit better What does everyone think?
love it too

you can always put the not used ones in the intro for future use

love the video

i so want to understand how sony vegas works
it's the best for music videos
Old 08-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

lucky lucky girl! Where do you see him? Does he remember you when you see him again and does he smell nice? He looks like he smells nice.

cute video! I tried to download that Adobe Aftereffects program just for the trail but omgosh it is SO complex. Besides, I really need more RAM then I have to run that thing smoothly. I guess I'll just have to stay w/ my Windows Movie Maker for now. I'm surprised I haven't made a Max and Liz video yet. It's really because I'd have to pull all the episodes on the computer which would take some time.

Quote:
you can always put the not used ones in the intro for future use
true true

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
lucky lucky girl! Where do you see him? Does he remember you when you see him again and does he smell nice? He looks like he smells nice.
Whoa! Is it hot in here or is it just me imagining JB smelling nice???

Old 08-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

naturebella Yea, if he remembers you, you get a hug And he smells like heaven

Coccy Totally off topic, but I think you should know about this: lion_lamb: Italian Movie Release

BBW

Who is starting the new thread? You can use the second post of the new thread to post the survivor
Closed Thread   Post New Thread