Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know! Ive heard that this song is beautiful and thats why it makes me so mad that they used it for such a gross scene. Bleck. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And I never thought Max loved Tess, even through the horrible Season 2 moments because I always knew that he loved Liz and only her. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited ~-Sarah-~ ]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-26-2004, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Popping quickly here since I really have lots to do even though I'm off from work today. Yippee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Christy hope you're feeling better now.
Sarah that was my favourite scene from Destiny too. They were baring their souls to one another and it just captured everything they'd felt during S1 and that made it a powerful scene. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I love the song caps and the fanart. I just plain [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] coming back to this place. I haven't gotten the DVD yet, but I certainly plan to. There are episodes I don't have on tape with some of my fave M/L moments and besides..Alex is alive [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah Nice chemistry pics [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-26-2004, 07:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>I know! Ive heard that this song is beautiful and thats why it makes me so mad that they used it for such a gross scene. Bleck. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And I never thought Max loved Tess, even through the horrible Season 2 moments because I always knew that he loved Liz and only her. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Hmmm i think the song is actually is a ML song! if ya listen to the lycris its about always loving someone forever not matter what!

its like Max and Liz still loved each other greatly even when Max was with Tess and they were both in pain.

Even tho it was during that yucky scene, i still think its a ML song because its about loving someone forever and thats what ML experience with each other.
its a beautiful song and i'm listen to it right now.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They were baring their souls to one another and it just captured everything they'd felt during S1 and that made it a powerful scene.
I agree. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] That was definitely a very emotional moment for both of them. Liz was so relieved that Max was finally safe and Max had just been tortured beyond belief in the White Room. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Jennifer- Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bella I think so too. In fact a lot of Dreamers think that way too, that they kept flashing from that scene to Liz to show that Max loved Liz. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Some of my new icons:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kik, I love the songcap. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Hybrid, that's another great art of yours to add to my list of favorites. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sarah, I love all the caps you posted and your posts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I always thought they showed flashes of Liz in the TEX scene to rub it in my face. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I can go with that the "I Love You" song was meant for Liz, cause there's no other way to explain it playing in that scene. That or someone was smoking something while putting it together in the editing room or whatever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 02-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Your hearts must all be stronger than mine. I couldn't bring myself to watch the scene. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sarah, I love all the caps you posted and your posts. I always thought they showed flashes of Liz in the TEX scene to rub it in my face. But I can go with that the "I Love You" song was meant for Liz, cause there's no other way to explain it playing in that scene. That or someone was smoking something while putting it together in the editing room or whatever.
Thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I think they put that scene in to break all the Dreamers hearts which if that was the case, they definitely succeeded. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I think the writers were smoking a LOT of something when writing that scene in too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

hibiscuss- Actually same here. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Until now, I cant bring myself to watch that whole scene. Ive seen snippets of it here and there but I just cant handle watching the entire thing until now.

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited ~-Sarah-~ ]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Since Sarah started a new thread, I will close this one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top