Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 06:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cherishing Max and Liz #588: Because they brought each other to life.

We know that Max and Liz have been through alot...but that's what makes them our favorite couple. They have the will to survive and their love is strong enough to help them get through anything. They are able to make the other come alive.

I'm about to come alive by Train (it may sound sad but somehow I think it fits them)

I can hear you downstairs crying on the phone
Telling someone that I'm here but you still feel all alone

Maybe we were too young
Goodbye, I've gotta go

I can hear the baby waking up
Got to get back to the life I know

I should have never believed him
Maybe I should just leave him

Maybe I'm not but you're all I got left to believe in
Don't give up on me
I'm about to come alive

And I know that it's been hard
And it's been a long time coming

Don't give up on me
I'm about to come alive

No one thought I was good enough for you
Except for you

Don't let them be right
After all that we've been through

'Cause somewhere over that rainbow
There's a place for me
A place with you

Maybe I'm not but you're all I got left to believe in
Don't give up on me
I'm about to come alive

And I know that it's been hard
And it's been a long time coming

Don't give up on me
I'm about to come alive

In every frame upon our wall
Lies a face that's seen it all

Through ups and downs and then more downs
We helped each other off of the ground
No one knows what we've been through

Making it ain't making it without you

I think the last line says it all...Max and Liz wouldn't have been able to make it in this world if they didn't have the other. Even though things were complicated, they survived. And just like Grandma Claudia said "...If it isn't complicated, he probably isn't a soul mate."

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited *~Here Without You*~ ]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-20-2004, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful start *~Here Without You*~ Brillant, just brillant [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-20-2004, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] HWY that was a great start to a great thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

D4E so what happened with Jason then ?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Lotty [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Here you go:

Its almost 6:00 p.m. so I am worried that I might have missed Jason. I head over to where they were possibly filming and the place is empty so I ask one of the employees so he was nice enough to tell me where exactly they were, so I found this bar and I saw one of the workers outside and I asked her if I could go in and see my friend and she said yes.

I head downstairs trying to find Wendy and also trying to find Jason [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Found Wendy but no Jason. So Wendy finally sees me and she is rapped up for the day so we head upstairs and I asked one of the girls if Jason was still there and she thought that he was. So Wendy is getting ready and this guy comes out of the dressing room and starts walking towards me and its JASON!!!!!

So I introduced myself to him and then he said "Hi I'm Jason" I was gonna say, I know that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So we started chatting. I told him about Fan Forum and you guys and how excited we were to hear him filming in NY and he was blushing a little. I told him how great I think his work is and he thanked me. I also told him about the Bowl A Thon and he seemed really interested.

I then got to take a picture with him and his hand was on my shoulder [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And I took one with Wendy and then one with both me and Wendy, Jason suggested it [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] And then he was kind enough to sign an autograph for each of us. He signed mine:

To Jennifer: Great to meet you! Best Wishes Always Jason Behr

And Jason also gave us a Crew Call Sheet which was so sweet of him. I also told him I might see him Saturday since the Casting people are considering me for an extra as well. He told me it was great to meet me and he gave me a hug so I got to feel his strong back and I swear I could feel his spine [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The man is so gorgeous, his eyes said it all. He looked amazing, true he was skinny, but such a sweetheart. A total gentlemen

[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here Without You- Amazing start! Thats a beautiful song you chose. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Jennifer, droolworthy Jason pic. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Sarah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have a new music video out using our couples, the Dreamers, Candies and Stargazers. I used Where You Are by Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey. The video came out amazingly well with the different transitions I used and of course the video came out very romantic [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] The video can be found in the Other Couples Section of Dutch Roswell [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Passionate Fan

HWY-Great start! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] You are absolutely right that they brought each other to life. It reminds me of that promo line, "We are searching for something that has already found us." [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] One thing, though, this is only thread #588. Could you fix that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hey Christy, Sarah, Jennifer and Lotty!

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 01-20-2004, 07:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey everyone..
im new here and i love max and liz.. and i loved the start of the thread too the pictures were so great!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

MAx and Liz are my fav couple of all time cause they have always ment to be together.. I think season 1 was my fav.. i remember the mud episode that was so funny! hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyways thanks!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys

Thank you or liking my start~~ I did it all yesterday and when nobody posted I was like I'll guess I'll have to wait to show everyone..lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Minanda Sry bout that..I fixed it! I was rushing when I posted it...thanks for telling me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

SpaRkle_EviE- Welcome to the Dreamer thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Aww, its so great to see the Dreamer love is still going strong. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jennifer- Thanks for the link! Haven to download every single Dreamer video I see. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Some arts from the DDD:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sarah I know you will love Where You Are. Plus in the happy video section, is the Montreal Montage which took me and Wendy 2 months to make, its a montage using Jason clips when we had a gathering about him the weekend before we met him in NY It came out really cute.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sparkles Welcome to the Dreamer thread and Fan Forum!
Old 01-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, thats awesome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Is the song you mean sung by Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Sorry, Im really blur about song titles.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

'Montreal Montage' was beyond cute, I was smiling the entire length of the video! It was put together with a wonderful touch of AWESOME, plus it looks as though you all had a blast. I wish for many more Behr vacations to grace your schedules - I wish I could meet all of you someday!!
You're all so beautiful, keep smiling. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Kungfu Annie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yay, Im downloading Jennifers videos now too. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-21-2004, 02:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I just sooo [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

D4E [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] thanks for the run down of you Jason encounter [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It sounds wonderful [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] if only [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sarah thanks for bringing the Fan art over [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] are you involved in making the DDD??

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ok so where can I download these videos from [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I lost the plot with that one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] although everyone seems to think they are great [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] don't leave me out [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread