Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Oohhhh. Yes, I would love to be a fly on the wall if/when Max found out Michael stole the diary....I don’t think he would have blown up especially given if a lot of time passed,,,,but an eyebrow raised would have been neat to see. Max’s jealousy of Michael, hmm....

As for Michael in Liz’s bed,,,,that would have made more for a big laugh in the gang then anything else. It was so innocent.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I still to this day think that Max read Liz's journal. The way he looks at her and smiles tells me he totally new more then he lead on.

I so could of seen Michael reading it Max getting upset and then Micheal giving it to him to read.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 09-10-2019, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Oh my .....could you imagine? Never thought of that, but now that you mentioned it, I can already see the scene of Max finding Michael reading it and then Michael passing it to him. Now I have to go back and watch missing again and the cover for Michael to tell Liz not to mention it to Max so Liz will never know Max read it too!!! Hmm.....interesting!!
Old 09-10-2019, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah. Max is too good of a guy to have read the journal of his "dreamgirl" unless she physically gives it to him. Michael was too much of loose cannon. He definitely would be worried about how Liz preceives them, and since she was new to it and he definitely had issues with Liz and Maria's inclusion into their inner circle..

Max of course did the reverse connection with Liz. So he saw into her soul, and so I am sure there was stuff he saw that we didn't see in the flashes. So, he didn't really need to know what was in her journal.

And knew the journal was something that private that Liz needed to be able to express her anxieties and other aspect of the journey. No one thought of the security of it. So, it was a warning for them.

And I am sure she was super coded in what she put in it afterwards.

I think if he found out. Max would be miffed that Michael would have violated Liz's space like that. And give everyone the scare it did with it missing...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 09-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

That would have been interesting to see .. like the reaction of the gang to the Fmax debacle..
Old 09-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

oh man so many possibilities!
Old 09-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

I SO miss NOT knowing what is next with Max and Liz

Thanks for that New Years eppi pic
Old 09-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Max reading the journal is just my theory.

Time for a rewatch to see if you think my theory holds true.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 09-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

I really should rewatch the show
Old 09-11-2019, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

I want to watch it again also!! Need to really read into that missing episode to see if the theory works!,,
Old 09-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

I would have liked to be here for example at the end of s1 - the theories! and now knowing that s2 did not answer any questions and ended in the worst possible way.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I got into Roswell during season 2 so I missed all of the season one drama. Season 2 drama was bad enough I can only imagion what season one was like.

Yes a season one rewatch is a must.

Do you think Max kept a journal like Liz did?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I got into Roswell during season 2 so I missed all of the season one drama. Season 2 drama was bad enough I can only imagion what season one was like.
Good for you
Old 09-12-2019, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

That would have been cool if he did, but Max probably didn’t keep a journal. It just seemed every time Liz had a moment we would see her writing , but when Max had some time he was working out
Old 09-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

It gives me goosebumps when we hear Liz's voiceover in graduation ägain

Quote:
I can't tell you much more than that. It wouldn't be safe. For you or for us. I can tell you that we're far away and that we're all trying to avoid the law and do good in the world. Oh, and I guess I should tell you that Max and I did eventually tie the knot. Give my love to Mom. Let her read this journal too. Then, give it to Maria's mom, and after that, take it and burn it out in the desert by the ruins of the pod chamber, where my husband was born. So that's the end. Our life in Roswell. What a long, strange trip it's been. Will we ever go back? I don't know Even I can't see everything in the future. All I know is that I'm Liz Parker ... and I'm happy.