Elite Fan

I liked their make up scenes and that's about
Old 01-22-2018, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
nice art

Am I the only one that liked Busted?
Nope. I love it. It's on my list of favorite episodes. It's twisted and fun, and I love the Bonnie and Clyde esque Max and Liz. While I agree the episode could have been slightly stronger in terms of follow up to what came before it. But, given they were on a new network. They were trying something new to try to catch audience's attention. And it was a fun episode...

The passion between Max and Liz was great to see, and the opening scene is such a gotcha WOW moment.

I can see why not everyone likes the episode, but it definitely is a favorite of mine!
Old 01-22-2018, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

That is what makes this thread/forum great, the different opinions.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Nope. I love it. It's on my list of favorite episodes. It's twisted and fun, and I love the Bonnie and Clyde esque Max and Liz. While I agree the episode could have been slightly stronger in terms of follow up to what came before it. But, given they were on a new network. They were trying something new to try to catch audience's attention. And it was a fun episode...

The passion between Max and Liz was great to see, and the opening scene is such a gotcha WOW moment.

I can see why not everyone likes the episode, but it definitely is a favorite of mine!
Boy you said exactly how I feel about Busted

That is right azure angel us Roswell fans are open minded and love all the shippers

I also liked the filter they used...the cool bluish color and Max's highlights ( which might have actually been for The Shipping News maybe...not sure of the timing there. )

Last edited by podmom; 01-22-2018 at 12:48 PM
Old 01-22-2018, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

I like his hair as well, and nice gifs
Old 01-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

I love the way they look at each other
Old 01-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Roswell
The 100

I didn't understand why there was a filter, and therefore didn't love it But they both looked really hot in that episode

Old 01-22-2018, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

I love how into it Liz got. She was scary efficient as a criminal. And she really got into the character of it. While Max started to feel guilty from the moment they got busted, she was acting like she didn't care...

And when they stole the diamond. She used her frustration over Tess.

The passion between them. Love it!
Old 01-23-2018, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

We deserved at least one episode before busted.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure angel (View Post)
We deserved at least one episode before busted.
It could have been a two parter. Have flashbacks be devoted, with the gotcha of the robbery but you see the lead up, and then the aftermath. But given the season was cut to 18 or 19 episodes. They really in the end didn't have the time to get everything they wanted to accomplish that time. So in a way, it was good that Busted was only one episode...

I don't think we really needed a lot more. But the flashbacks and the excuse Max gives for his actions with Tess (even though he was single when they were together, but still his excuse was weak), could have been a little more cleaner. But Liz still had to be slightly pissed off, to be able to be as effective as she was... And use Tess as motivation in the diamond heist.

And for the anger and resentment to grow so that she could explode, go off to Vermont and have that be the line in the sand where things were going to have to change for them to make a committment. And Max dying, and coming back to life... and being a different person...

JMO!
Old 01-23-2018, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

The flashbacks were a disappointment to me.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
It could have been a two parter. Have flashbacks be devoted, with the gotcha of the robbery but you see the lead up, and then the aftermath. But given the season was cut to 18 or 19 episodes. They really in the end didn't have the time to get everything they wanted to accomplish that time. So in a way, it was good that Busted was only one episode...

I don't think we really needed a lot more. But the flashbacks and the excuse Max gives for his actions with Tess (even though he was single when they were together, but still his excuse was weak), could have been a little more cleaner. But Liz still had to be slightly pissed off, to be able to be as effective as she was... And use Tess as motivation in the diamond heist.

And for the anger and resentment to grow so that she could explode, go off to Vermont and have that be the line in the sand where things were going to have to change for them to make a committment. And Max dying, and coming back to life... and being a different person...

JMO!
Yes..... I think Liz got out those frustrations by being such a flaming no holds barred bad@$% in Busted you could tell Shiri was having a ball with that "Liz"

Old 01-23-2018, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

they look so baddas there
Old 01-23-2018, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

She truly did look scary efficient LOL. The Bonnie and Clyde black they were sporting early in the season was great. I wasn't too crazy about Max's streaks, but I loved the leather and when he did go to California and he cut his hair, he looked pretty cute.

They made a great team.

Poor Jeff and Nancy and Phillip and Diane. They had no idea what hit them. I didn't approve of what Phillip ultimately did to try to get answers, but I can understand it.

I loved the board he made in his office and showed the parents weren't as oblivious as we gave them credit of being. They overheard or figured out a lot. They didn't know what it all meant, but the board was pretty impressive.

Poor Max. That was a lot to comprehend. Given all that happened in those three years, the parents had tons of questions...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top