Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

The "I'm Liz Parker & I'm happy" always gets me.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

I know!! And I love how they circled back around to the pilot with Liz and the journal
Old 04-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranto (View Post)
The "I'm Liz Parker & I'm happy" always gets me.
oh lordy, the first time I watched that and the episode ended, I went to my bathroom and had a moment

Old 04-26-2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We were very fortunate given some shows on much longer don't get such a happy ending, and what is right for the series. While I wished we could have seen the fallout of the diary and especially and the mayhem at the graduation. I am glad we at least knew our favorites were safe, and Max and Liz were happy...

That epic proposal. Perfect. And while I am not a complete fan of Liz's wedding dress. It fit the circumstances, and love how they were able to stop on the road, and get married.

Yeah Liz's last words were a fun call back to the finale, and given how she almost died in the pilot. The fact she was now married, and happy was a lot given so much went on in those three years.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 04-26-2017, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

The night the finale aired our cable went out. I freaked. My neighbor's went out too. They couldn't get it turned on until the next day. My parents were at work so I called my best friend all hysterical and her mom came and got me. They set up the vcr in her room so I could record it. I cried at the end of the episode. Hard. Then her mom gave me chocolate and drove me home because it was a school night. I cried almost that whole night because I loved the episode and I was so upset my favorite show was over. It was a highly emotional day for me. My best friend and I still talk about that night
Old 04-27-2017, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can only imagine! If I had watched it live I think I would have been out of commission for like a week after

Old 04-27-2017, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

I was a mess!
Old 04-27-2017, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Same here, guys.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaritasalt46 (View Post)
The night the finale aired our cable went out. I freaked. My neighbor's went out too. They couldn't get it turned on until the next day. My parents were at work so I called my best friend all hysterical and her mom came and got me. They set up the vcr in her room so I could record it. I cried at the end of the episode. Hard. Then her mom gave me chocolate and drove me home because it was a school night. I cried almost that whole night because I loved the episode and I was so upset my favorite show was over. It was a highly emotional day for me. My best friend and I still talk about that night
Wow I can only imagine. I remember taping the last season 2 episodes on my VCR for my college friend when Off The Menu and Departure aired. At the time her family was living in Switzerland and she had gone back that summer to see them. So she didn't get season 2 of Roswell because they were still on season one. When I came to visit her that summer I brought the tapes and we watched it together. She was so happy.

Her family eventually moved back to the states but she was so happy she didn't miss her favorite show while she was away.

Also today is April 27th and that was the day West Roswell High had their Junior/Senior Prom in Heart of Mine!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-27-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still can't watch Heart of Mine. I know it's foolish. I can watch the episode where Max and Tess sleep together or End of the World, but there is something about the prom that gets me upset or just don't care enough to watch it in my rewatches...

Hard to believe it's almost fifteen years later from when the finale aired. Where did the time go?
Old 04-27-2017, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I can understand how some episodes are hard to watch. I have a hard time watching Max to The Max then end when Max is pounding on the walls then sinks to the ground kills me everytime. I can't watch the White Room it's so gut wrenching. I still cry.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Time has allowed me to watch many of the episodes like End of the World or Off the Menu which were on my NO watch list before, but something about Heart of Mine. Maybe because prom is such a special night, and to see Max kiss Tess after Tess blantantly playing games with Kyle...

Otherwise I don't mind most other episodes in the whole storyline... It's weird for sure.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

I don't care about HoM, it's like departure- a lot of nonsense.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

^ All I'm going to say karma's a bitch
Old 04-28-2017, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranto (View Post)
I don't care about HoM, it's like departure- a lot of nonsense.
At least with Departure, which I 80% love and fast forward those Max and Tess scenes, but at least with the episode, I know that the episode is overall positive for Max and Liz. They have some quality scenes together. Liz saves Max from making a big mistake with Leanne/Jennifer Coleman. They have it out at the school, where she reveals the truth about Kyle, and they have that bittersweet kiss, and in the end, they are in each other's arms.

Heart of Mine, ends badly for Max and Liz. Liz is off with Sean Deluca. Max kisses Tess. Prom is a disaster...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread