Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

^ I love Liz's dream as well. and I love your icon hdjfhdjhfdjhfdjdk btw
Old 01-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Liz could never have been with someone else but Max..
Old 01-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They were perfect together

Old 01-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Despite everything, yes
Old 01-05-2017, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranto (View Post)
Yeah, Liz could never have been with someone else but Max..
Sadly that was the point ... & that was only possible in those conditions that we saw towards the end of s2.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure angel (View Post)
Sadly that was the point ... & that was only possible in those conditions that we saw towards the end of s2.
Even then by the end of the series, they had grown so much that I don't think Max would have looked at someone else. And it did take Tess's blatant mindwarping in Season 1, and then you know killing Alex and throwing Max into a grief ridden at the same as he's embracing his alien side crisis...

But still, he'd grown. Of course it took dying, and coming back tor really settling things...

Liz tried with Sean. But it was always half hearted. She was tempted for that normal guy, and Sean had a allure that he was a bad boy. But she just couldn't...

Max really only needed someone playing with his mind to really get him focused off of Liz...

I think when they got married, they knew that they were tested and could make it. I don't think they would be tempted by another.

For good and bad for Liz is that she really wouldn't be happy with a normal guy after experiencing Max.

Maria found that too, in her quest for a normal life. Michael had too much of a hold. And the alien chaos just couldn't be gotten rid of...even if she was on safe ground to walk away if she wanted compared to Liz... but she just couldn't....

You can say Liz was changed forever by Max. Even if she had never given powers. They loved so intensely that the idea she could have found someone new, nope...

And Max had always been fixated on Liz. The three year odyssey they went through tested them and made them see they loved each other...

Even if Liz had to sacrifice the track she was originally on...but then all teenagers change from age 15 to when the graduate from high school and they aren't necessarily the same people they once were...

That was the story of Max and Liz... They really had to grow up and into that love they shared so intensely...and passionately.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 01-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

^^^^^^ I agree
Do you think Liz get powers?
Old 01-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure angel (View Post)
^^^^^^ I agree
Do you think Liz get powers?
She had them in the end. Given her blasting abilities, and her premonitions... So she had become the fourth square. They needed her. But she was there most of all because of her love for him. But still, by being "changed", she never could be normal... and would have been tied to them regardless if she and Max made it work...

I figure Kyle didn't. The kids (the gang's children) probably had some to some degree... But I think Liz was the only one who was healed that got them.

Because while the show never cleared the air about it. It was obvious that Liz was special. Sure she was a example of free will for Max and how his Earth side could override his alien side. That the aliens could find love with a human... although Michael was able to with Maria despite Maria being normal...

But Liz was special. So I think she was the only one besides their ultimate children.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh Liz dream was so pretty with the white rose petals.

I love how Isabel was like this dream is boring. How could it be boring. It was really sexy!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 01-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Oh Liz dream was so pretty with the white rose petals.

I love how Isabel was like this dream is boring. How could it be boring. It was really sexy!
And showed how Max couldn't stop invading her dreams. I think Isabel was thinking it was boring because it was a constant to Liz's dreams if Isabel was spying, so she had seem it before... Rose pedals from the sky, yeah, sexy... How you could say NO to that... And showed that they couldn't get away from each other.

The direction the show was going until they had to write out Colin and had a 180 turn in direction...

I loved the dream.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But Liz was special.
I love that Max was drawn to her from day 1 like we saw in the flashback

Quote:
The direction the show was going until they had to write out Colin and had a 180 turn in direction...
Oh Colin, I wonder what would have happened if he had not left the show.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

liz and maz, the reason i found fan forum.

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
liz and maz, the reason i found fan forum.
my parents
Old 01-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranto (View Post)
Oh Colin, I wonder what would have happened if he had not left the show.
I think we would have seen a real try at Kyle and Tess. And more of a triangle with Max, Liz and Sean Deluca. Because they blatantly played up he was jealous during the Laurie Depree mystery. They were bonding again. With Vegas the crystalizing of that...only for it go to hell once back at home given such a drastic change in direction.

I think we would have seen more of a investigation into Max's vision in Vegas. He probably might have asked why was he having it. Liz was so close to cracking and spilling about Future Max.

You're telling me you're having visions of marrying someone in February/March a month later you're sucking face with her mortal enemy, and someone you have been very successful in repelling since the whole destiny stuff started...

And we might have a seen a real triangle with Sean Deluca. Max was becoming a possibility again. But because of Future Max, she might have tried to stay away and it would have all come to it spilling out...

But Colin was leaving. The show wanted a big bang exit and they were trying to save the show... So they put everyone through a major round of angst... and made Tess the villain as a easy way to get rid of her (even if there were consequences), and face the fallout...
Old 01-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I think we would have seen a real try at Kyle and Tess. And more of a triangle with Max, Liz and Sean Deluca. Because they blatantly played up he was jealous during the Laurie Depree mystery. They were bonding again. With Vegas the crystalizing of that...only for it go to hell once back at home given such a drastic change in direction.

I think we would have seen more of a investigation into Max's vision in Vegas. He probably might have asked why was he having it. Liz was so close to cracking and spilling about Future Max.

You're telling me you're having visions of marrying someone in February/March a month later you're sucking face with her mortal enemy, and someone you have been very successful in repelling since the whole destiny stuff started...

And we might have a seen a real triangle with Sean Deluca. Max was becoming a possibility again. But because of Future Max, she might have tried to stay away and it would have all come to it spilling out...

This sounds much better than we got