Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottie:
<STRONG>

Pffffttttt!!!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is he nuts or suicidal?</STRONG>
Both!!! He knows I have a temper! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OMG!!! I can't believe this work day is almost over! Man, that's it...I'm gettting a massage before I start my packing. My body is sore! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Caps,
tick tick tick girls Thursdays coming awfully soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope you have a great time!
Di, Luv the haircolor

Vote For Gavin Degraw pretty please
Old 02-03-2004, 09:13 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
see you all soon [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] CAPS

Oh my god, in less than 24 hours, mostly all of us will be on a plane, I still can't believe it!!!

I still have to finish packing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I didn't even pack my backpack yet [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But I did go to Century 21 and buy a little bag for when we do our sight seeing thing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Look out Hollywood, the East Coasters are gonna invade!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, so far in Covina on Friday its gonna be 72!!!!!!!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Hey Caps!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Mandy- Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I totally love them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Makes me feel like a new person! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Angel- See you really soon!

Jen- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ok...BREATHE!!!! You'll be fine! I n the other hand may not sleep tonight! I started packing bit last night and almost had a heart attack! I didn't have enough room for everything...I mean is 6 pairs of shoes too much? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know I have no idea what to do about autographs...dont have time to use the lab to print out pics for autgraphs, so where can I find an autograph book or does anyone have any suggestions.

Hey Scottie, LTL, Hope, Char and Jodi!
Old 02-04-2004, 09:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning Cappies!

I can't believe it's almost here! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This time tomorrow we'll be on planes headed west!

Mar - if you have a copy of "Crash" bring that for the Roswell stars to sign. I really hope Shiri comes, she hasn't confirmed or unconfirmed yet, so keep your fingers crossed. Same for Adam, Andie hasn't heard that he's *not* coming yet!

You're taking 6 pairs of shoes? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm only taking two! But if I bring a bathing suit that means one other pair, so I'll have to remember or I'll be wearing my tennies to the pool!

All that talk about Starbucks yesterday had me running there after work yesterday! I went to CVS to buy some stuff to take with me on the trip and I kept thinking of a latte, so I went on the way home.

I fell on the stupid ice this morning, didn't really hurt anything but my pride though, so no worries! I am so ready for 72 degrees! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Mariel- I think last year they had flyers which people used to get autographs and also a lot of people used the BAT t-shirts and had people autograph them.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Scottie- Ouch!!1 I'm glad your alright! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Be careful tomorrow morning! Don't want you to fall and hurt yourself! Um...just between us...my cousin heard that Adam is in LA but he won't tell me anything else! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Thanks for the idea! I may bring that!

Susan- You know I was thinking that too! i could always have them sign my shirt or I was thinking they would probably be something there that I could use for people to sign! Thanks! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

WOW!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to get a massage tonight! I want to be relaxed and ready to have a great time! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] WOW!! Scottie and LTL can't wait to see you guys in Vegas! I'm bringing the copies of the paper and set list for you guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Mar - when you said you were getting a massage I was reminded of the "girl poem" you sent me this morning! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That was so funny!

Adam was such a sweetheart last year. He helped with the auction and was so adorable with those big dimples and that gorgeous smile. He's a nicely made man too! I hope since he's in the area, he'll just decide to drop in! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Scottie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh yeah!!! I am so looking forward to my massage!

Adam is a sweetheart or at least that's what my cousin's wife is always telling me! i can't wait to meet him! I hope he does drop by! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] In 24 hours we'll be in Cali!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Anyone else running around like a chicken with its head chopped off trying to get things done and not getting anywhere!?! I haven't even started packing yet!! Hubby and I went to get our taxes done last night and then I went grocery shopping so him and Hunter will have plenty of food in the house. After work I've got a 5:00 hair appointment and then I have to run to Wal-Mart to pick up some toiletries and other junk for on the plane and then I was thinking about running over to the mall to get another shirt or two and maybe a new pair of shoes and then (!!) I have to find a place to get ink cartridges for my printer so I can print up some pictures for Scottie and I, then finally home to pack!! I'm seriously contemplating not sleeping tonight so I can get everything done. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Aahhhhh!!!

Scottie- Never got around to pming you. Sorry!! Did you want me to bring those books with me or just wait and give them back to you in April at the CAP gathering??

I've got to get back to work, but I'll try to check back later...hopefully with all of my hair still attached to my head and no strait jacket!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Hope- I know how you feel! Just remember to BREATHE!!! you may need a vacation after our trip to recover! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Worse, my boss is on my case about this stupid project I'm trying my best to blow off! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] OH WELL!!!! OMG!!! I need caffeine!!! I know I am so not sleeping tonight! i better bring some makeup...gonna have to cover the luggage under my eyes somehow!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Addicted Fan

TR4 - you are too funny! I could hear you barely breathing while recounting your night last night! I think we're all in the same boat, how on earth will we ever sleep tonight? I'm at least slightly packed and my husband is taking my son to a lacrosse meeting so I'll have the house to myself for a couple of hours!

If you have the room, you could bring the books back, but if not, I can get them in April. You decide! I'm not worried about them, I'm glad you enjoyed them. I do have another series I think you'd enjoy and I can give them to you in April or whenever.

Thanks so much for making me the pic! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mar - doesn't your boss realize you're in no shape to take on a major project today? None of us are any good today!

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] California here we come [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottie:
<STRONG>Mar - doesn't your boss realize you're in no shape to take on a major project today? None of us are any good today!

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] California here we come [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think he's punishing me for all the times I pull his suspenders when he pisses me off! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *SNAP*
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Ah!!! Day 2 and still no damn heat!! I'm freezing again! BRRRR!!!!

LTL, where are you?
Old 02-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Remember LTL had to go get her hair done? She kept missing her hair appt due to ice/snow delays!

Leaving work now! See you all soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]