Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Oh my god Mar Thats awful!!!! Too bad we can't leave sooner [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

I know!! but I got to much stuff to do before I can leave to LA!!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

I know me too, I am not even a quarter packed yet, but there is so much to be done!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-03-2004, 11:04 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Scottie: There's definitely a Starbucks in BWI -- at least in the concourse that Southwest uses. I think America West is on the same concourse. Hmmm, maybe I'd better check the BWI site too.

Weather looks good for departure! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

I have to do the last minute laundry thing tonight. Most of what I need is clean, I just have to agonize over what to bring!

Mar: What grey? I'll show you my driver's license sometime -- unfortunately I had that picture taken only a few months before I started coloring my hair. Now I'm stuck with it until 2006.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm here. I check in on y'all constantly, just don't have a ton of time to post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
Old 02-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>Mar: What grey? I'll show you my driver's license sometime -- unfortunately I had that picture taken only a few months before I started coloring my hair. Now I'm stuck with it until 2006.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, then go back and get a new one! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think I am going to do that, since I'm tired of having the vertical license and bouncers are always double checking to make sure it's real since I'm about to be 23! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jodi- That's too bad!! Well, maybe you caould just say Hi!! How are you guys feeling? Did that nasty bug go away? Tell Char I said Hi, next time you talk to her!

Jen- Packing? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Holy Crap! I haven't even started! OK...I've officially entered panic mode! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 12:21 PM
Addicted Fan

LT and Mar - thanks for telling me there's a Starbucks at BWI!

Jen - I'm a nonfat Latte girl meself! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope - my husband told me last night that they have "finders" who work at BWI and their sole job is to find your car when you return to BWI! Isn't that cool? That would be my biggest fear, to return to BWI all by myself and not be able to remember where I parked my car. I have trouble all the time at the mall!

Our weather here is mostly rain, I even talked to a client this morning in Frederick County who has had all rain, no ice. Thank heavens, we dodged a bullet!

Jodi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] No time to post? I know the feeling, today is a zoo!
Old 02-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>

Hope- Good thinking! I did that too the first time I flew out of there! I'm sure you won't get lost! What parking lot are you going to park at? I know there is one that is like $7 to $11 a day! And they shuttle you to the terminal! BTW, The federal govvernment had a two hour delay this morning! Lucky punks! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Umm..don't know yet. I did see that they have a parking lot for the $7 a day. My original plans were for my husband to take me down and drop me off, but with the thought that I might have to leave my place by 3:00 to get there in plenty of time, I'm not sure now. I mean he can get his butt out of bed to drive me, but that will also mean getting my son up and getting him dressed to take with us. I'm not to comfortable with the thought of my husband not knowing were he is going, with my son in the back seat,and in rush hour traffic around Baltimore. Not with the way he drives. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So I'm not sure, but I'll have a better idea by tomorrow night.

Jen- I got your pm! I can't wait either. I keep on thinking "ok, at this time, two days from now I'll being doing this", but for the last week. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] We all should try to meet up at the airport before boarding.

Has anyone talked to Jero? I haven't seen her post in a few days. I hope everything is ok.

Gotta get back to work everyone. ttyl
Old 02-03-2004, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]Scottie- I just missed your post. I've got to get back to work, but I'll pm you or something later. I've got a question about your books.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by theroyal4:
<STRONG>

Has anyone talked to Jero? I haven't seen her post in a few days. I hope everything is ok.

</STRONG>
She posted yesterday on the RDC thread. Her son was sick and she was getting a cold. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] She was asking for [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] vibes.

It is supposed to be high sixties while we are in LA. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited M&M Forever ]
Old 02-03-2004, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M&M Forever:
<STRONG>It is supposed to be high sixties while we are in LA. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Better than 25! Thank God!! Hot enough for me to bust out the capris! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Scottie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I always lose my car at the mall! Thank God I go to Potomac enough that I have my own area so I have a better idea! One time, my friend didn't remember where he parked the car at RFK and then blames me because I wasn't paying attention! Hello...I wasn't driving! So when I stalked off in an other direction, I ended up finding his car and had to call him on his cell phone and let him know! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hope- [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Yeah, not a good idea! If you want I can look on that BWI map and let you know where that parking lot is at.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Mar I didn't say I was packed packed, I may had to double check some things, I still gotta go through the scrapbook I was gonna bring [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Scottie Good girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We shall get iced ones in LA [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope So glad you got my PM since a number of us are going to be on the same plane from Phoenix to Ontario, we thought it would be a good idea to meet at the gate where we board, Wendy is making a sign that will say BAT on it and I am sure you can recoginize her in a heart beat [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Susan Good to know!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Just came back from my break, I am not sure I would call it that, went to the bank to get some traveler's checks only to find out the system was down so I couldn't get them, but I was able to get socks which I was gonna buy later tonight anyway. With that, got a little wet since it is raining [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It is tomorrow yet??? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay for the 60's!!! It sure does beat 25! I'll bet the LA natives are busting out the winter coats, not the capris! Do people in LA even own winter coats?

Is it just me or does every idiot you've ever dealt with decide to call you for something two days before you leave for vacation?

Mar - do you have heat yet? Are they gonna get the oil filled?

TR4 - I'll watch for the pm from you! That would be a pain, to wake up Little One and get him dressed to drive to BWI.

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] to Jero!
Old 02-03-2004, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottie:
<STRONG>Yay for the 60's!!! It sure does beat 25! I'll bet the LA natives are busting out the winter coats, not the capris! Do people in LA even own winter coats?

Is it just me or does every idiot you've ever dealt with decide to call you for something two days before you leave for vacation?

Mar - do you have heat yet? Are they gonna get the oil filled?
</STRONG>
They do own winter jackets but they think that temp is winter! Man, if they ony knew! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

No it's not you! My boss walks up to me with a box full of checks from the past two yrs. and wants me to put them in order by tomorrow! Pfftt...he wishes and I am not taking them home! I'll do it when I get back! They can wait! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nope they haven't filled our oil! Hell, It didn't dawn on them to call the oil company for a refill till someone said something and then they were like oh, yeah but we should just wait to see what's going on with the furnace! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I swear, they can be such idiots! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Jen- Your more packed than I am! Trust me! I still have to do laundry and find some pics to print for autographs! This is going to be a long night!
Old 02-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
My boss walks up to me with a box full of checks from the past two yrs. and wants me to put them in order by tomorrow! Pfftt...

Pffffttttt!!!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is he nuts or suicidal?