Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 06:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I can bring the Strawberries!!! How about M&M's anyone got that covered?
Old 02-25-2004, 06:39 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Jen: What evidence? Huh? Huh? On his chest? What? Hmmmm? [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mar: Ok, we'll plan to be at your house by 9:30 am.

Scottie: My house, 8:30-8:45?

M&M: Yum, strawbehrries and M&M's -- perfect combo!

TR4: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Hey, char, RosMouse!

Where's Mandy been? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 07:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
Jodi [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't get me started, when I saw Liz's caps on Jason's chest in the desert scene in Sexual Healing, my mouth was [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Huh? Caps? Where? I wanna see! Can you point me in the right direction? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LTL - check! I'll be there at the designated time! Would you mind emailing directions again? I remember to cross Georgia on Dennis, but from there I forget. I thought I'd saved the directions but I couldn't find them yesterday. Dummy!

I can't wait to see everyone again.

LTL - Last night I finally watched my tape of last week's ep of One Tree Hill and I was shocked [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] at the end when they played "I Shall Believe." If that song doesn't make it to the S2 Roswell dvd's I think I'll go ballistic! I really didn't think it fit the scene either, it is really and truly M/L's wedding dance song. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

If no one else brings M&M's I can! Just let me know.

Hope - how're you today? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] everyone!

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited Scottie ]
Old 02-25-2004, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jodi told me that she bought M&M's, so that's covered.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>Jen: What evidence? Huh? Huh? On his chest? What? Hmmmm? [img]smilies/daze.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottie:
<STRONG>Huh? Caps? Where? I wanna see! Can you point me in the right direction? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Okay, when you watch Sexual Healing this weekend, as I am sure you will [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Watch very closely when Max and Liz are digging for the orb, pay special attention to Max, as I am sure you will do anyway [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh my [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Look how much his shirt is unbuttoned [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Caps done by the brillant Liz a.k.a. LongTimeFan

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited Dreamer 4 Ever ]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-25-2004, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok if M&M's are covered. I will bring Strawberries with both cool whip and chocolate dipping sauce. Yummy!!! And a bag of tortilla chips and salsa. Sweet and Spicy Baby!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>Remember Mar from the script I got you? You can see the evidence [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] OMG!!! How hot was that? And he... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Susan- Sweet and Spicy! What a great combo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

LTL- I know she's been really busy with her house and everything! I think she told me that she is supposed to be moving in sometime in March so i dunno! I'll give her a call later.

Scottie- Liz made a thread where she is posting her caps! They are really good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So this morning I was following a bus down 14th Street and on the back it said...The National Museum of American History at the Behring Center! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Cheesy, I know but that put a smile on my face this morning! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ok...new thread....

Titles...
#5 Party...That's our middle name!

#5 Roswell Gathering...plans on the way!

#5 We like things Sweet and Spicy!

What do you guys think?
Old 02-25-2004, 09:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Mar - I like: We Like things Sweet n' Spicy!

LTL and I had our picture taken in front of the Behring Center! It does bring a smile to your face, doesn't it? I even smile when I see Behr paint cans!

Jen - thanks for the caps, the visuals are sweet! Could you see LTL and I in our Oogie Lady desperation demanding more info? I've gotta go check out that thread, thanks for the heads up.

Susan - yum, sweet and spicy sounds great.

Jody - are you bringing plain M&Ms or peanut? Some of us luuuuuuuuuv peanut M&Ms [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited Scottie ]
Old 02-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Scottie- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My bro works at HD and I love to go to the paint section and look at Behr paint cans! I think there is one in my garage! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I heard chocolate, strawberries and whip cream! I'm bringing Tabasco Sauce! Anyone brave enough to taste that combo out besides me? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I like that title, too Scottie!

Why can't be the weekend already! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i know we are going to have a ball! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

now, I am going through my cd collection to see whatmusic I need to bring so that we can hear our songs! The real ones!

off to start the new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] OMG!!! How hot was that? And he... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know right! The fact that in the shooting script that they were supposed to unbutton each other's shirts in the desert was just too good, dang why did they have to cut that!! Oh well. But its still nice to see a little evidence [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Di I like the Ros Party title [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Scottie I know hun, I had to watch the DVD version to see it for myself and if you stare long enough you will be giggling your bootie off !!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-25-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

BTW, I love peanut M&M's, too!!!

This way to the NEW thread!

Jen, you get 250!!!

Close me please!!!