Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The 100

That's how I see it - same with the Gilmore Girls reboot, it's a reboot because it's the same characters in the exact same universe. Roswell NM is a remake of a specific source material (loosely).

I love old photos of them

Old 03-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a sweet throwback to Brendan giving B+T hope about Netflix taking over Albuquerque -
Old 03-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I want B&T to happen so bad!

Today is March 10th and you know what that means Happy Crashdown UFO Festival day! The episode the convention took place on March 10th.

I loved the Alien mashup!

MUD!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-11-2019, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
MUD!
I love anniversaries!

It was hilarious how Max went to Michael for love advice in that episode and MUD was the best thing he could come up with

Then Michael faltered himself in the ring

That scene was great, how time slowed down and Maria's face edged closer to his

Old 03-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

"Mud", "Why do I even try???"

Poor Maria, she needed an alien dictionnary to understand Michael. Well, at first. The shampoo-conditioner bottle was something else, too . Thoughtful, though. Just… not adequate for a date.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 03-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
The shampoo-conditioner bottle was something else, too . Thoughtful, though. Just… not adequate for a date.
I really felt bad for Michael there. Social interaction and trading gifts is something that was completely -alien- to him. He made the effort with Maria and all she cared about was that it wasn't a brand name I adore her, but he deserved more credit there. Like you said Mag, it's the thought that counts.

That's why I'm relieved that Maria basically apologized the next day on the cliff top when they were discussing Alex.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

At the same time, it was an alien thing for him but also a very teenage thing. And even a male-female misunderstanding thing, because guys, even adults, Don't necessarely get women when it comes to make up and stuff like that.

That's why it's easy to relate to Roswell, there were layers to read the stories.

Old 03-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG Michael I felt was so smart but was so clueless at the same time. I think he did somethings just to get under Maria skin and bug her even more. I think he enjoyed seeing her reactions.

The Shampoo and conditioner in one It's a time savor classic!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 03-13-2019, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

It's little thngs like that that made Roswell. I mean, when we talk about it, it sounds ridiculous but watching that scene, it has such a meaning, it makes us understand Micihael's heart and mindset. Much better than a cliché love triangle story that you can find in any other show.

The more I talk about Roswell, the more I realize how unique it is. Really, I mean it. I mean, I'm watching "Project Blue Book", about Hynek, the scientist who studied alien for the army in the 50's. His children participated in the storyline. Well, Something typically Hollywood was Added . Mrs Hynek is having some kind of emotional affair with… a woman who is also a russian spy .

I swear, if it wasn't fot that part of the story, that series would be awesome. Here, that lesbian / russian love affair is taking me away from the main plot and bringing me back in 2019 and its obsession with box ticking in tv shows.

Old 03-14-2019, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
OMG Michael I felt was so smart but was so clueless at the same time. I think he did somethings just to get under Maria skin and bug her even more. I think he enjoyed seeing her reactions.
I would usually agree with that, but he looked genuinely confused and deflated in the episode CRAZY when Maria is about "lack of table manners and consideration for others" so I think what we saw of his efforts to please her in that episode was real on his side, and I think Maria came to realize that (thankfully) when they embrace on the cliff top afterward.

He didn't have to be the "perfect boyfriend" - all he had to do was stay alive. She loved him with all his imperfections.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

I just realized that this thread is almost finished and that we need a title for the next thread. Any idea?

Old 03-14-2019, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

We could use

Because understood Micihael's heart and mindset.

Because she loved him with all his imperfections
Old 03-15-2019, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to start the next thread, if it's okay

I was thinking we could use this tweet from Brendan for the title, it's just so sweet how he wants them to attend a Con together -

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-17-2019 at 07:55 PM
Old 03-16-2019, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Sure, no problem wth me, you can start the new thread. Just post the link to the new thread here, on this thread, please?

I love the idea about Michael asking Maria to go to London . Yep, be free spirits, M&M, that's so very you.

Old 03-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll start the new one now

NEW THREAD

Last edited by Crystal Clear; 03-16-2019 at 02:26 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top