Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2020, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Thank you!! 285 South is a great episode for them!!, So excited since last week was such fun!!
Old 04-24-2020, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by santigold53 (View Post)
Hi There- I'm from the states! Ok I totall have read you and Angel's fics- The man who didn't belong made me cry so I guess i Have you to thank for that!

Yes TLC is great I'm reading that too--- but haven't got to the latest chapter Thank you for wriiting candy fics! It's keeping me entertained while I'm at lockdown here.

Please let me know who the others are in here and your fics so I know who they are and who has written what!

Also I noitced that some people make a video to go with their fics, so since I was bored at home and have a macbook I tried it and made one too. Just for fun. Would love to share it on here to get your thoughts. The fic I am writing is a post -Season 3 fic but with a spin and M/M focus. I'd love to get your thoughts. let me know if thats ok
Well, if you post your fic on fanfiction.net or AO3, you can post the link here. But I Don't think FF accepts fics posted on forums, just on sites.

What is your fic about?

Well, for the Man who didn't belong, we went with two endings because we couldn't decide which one we wanted. But yeah, it was very sad at first.

We have also written other stories, the little Xmas ones (Michael, Maria, Carradine and Christmas) and also "Michael and Maria, P.I".

So a new live next tuesday and this time with the mythic episode 285 South? that should be interesting.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 04-24-2020, 01:03 PM
New Fan

Ah yes! I have read all of those- the Man that didn't Belong I remember did have two endings. It sort of wierded me out that Michael at the end would be a lot older than Maria, but you guys made it work well that all that apprehension I had immediately dissapated. It was a LOVELY story

Thanks for the suggestions. I went on Roswell fanatics, Roswell heaven to announce the fic. No worries, I wasn't intending posting here but the fic is about CC but the center will be MM. It will be a post season 3 fic in the sense of a few modifications- the big ones being Liz and Max will have their happy ending, no baby Zan which means Tess and Max never got "together" and Maria does leave Michael to pursue her music career. It's very crazy and seeing how some make video's to go with their fanfics I tried it myself. Be it as nothing to do but stay indoors I dabbled in iMovie (um sort of confusing) and tried my own. What can I say? Boredom is a creators biggest gift of opportunity?

It will publish starting May 1st on as many Roswell fanfic sites I can post.
Here's the trailer though. Be kind- my first try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMrskMSDcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
Well, if you post your fic on fanfiction.net or AO3, you can post the link here. But I Don't think FF accepts fics posted on forums, just on sites.

What is your fic about?

Well, for the Man who didn't belong, we went with two endings because we couldn't decide which one we wanted. But yeah, it was very sad at first.

We have also written other stories, the little Xmas ones (Michael, Maria, Carradine and Christmas) and also "Michael and Maria, P.I".

So a new live next tuesday and this time with the mythic episode 285 South? that should be interesting.
Old 04-24-2020, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I just watched your trailer and I liked it!! I’m interested!!!
Old 04-24-2020, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Candy Opening thread is updated. I add santigold53 to the list.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-25-2020, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the video, it looks interesting. And painful for Michael and Maria, right? I feel angst coming their way.

Old 04-25-2020, 05:19 AM
New Fan

Yes there is a lot of angst. Hopefully it will be well received we shall see.

I love TLC xmag...I'm still reading it. I really love it!The man that didn't belong was Epic.

What is the Candy Thread? Thank you so much for adding me on there.

BTW I have a question. I have been trying to get access to CID. I think I tried to register last year. IT's still pending. Does anyone know a moderator on there so I can start to post there next week as well?

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. I'm so excited for the next Live with B+M. 285 S is where it all started after all!

Stay Safe and Healthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
I watched the video, it looks interesting. And painful for Michael and Maria, right? I feel angst coming their way.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Someone should take the Candies Brenadn and Majandra talk on instagram and post it on youtube like the fans did for Jason and Shiri.

Jason enteres into the 21st centuary with social media. First instagram chat with his former Roswell co star and friend Shiri Appleby!

This video is everything.

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-26-2020, 01:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Someone should take the Candies Brenadn and Majandra talk on instagram and post it on youtube like the fans did for Jason and Shiri.

Jason enteres into the 21st centuary with social media. First instagram chat with his former Roswell co star and friend Shiri Appleby!

This video is everything.
The Maj/Brendan-live is already posted on YouTube There’s a link on the previous page
Old 04-26-2020, 07:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere87 (View Post)
The Maj/Brendan-live is already posted on YouTube There’s a link on the previous page
Also according to the B+T twitter account they are working on an official video of the first instagram live session(clearer copy) and will post it in its account.

Also if you have instagram Brendan and majandra are accepting your questions now for Tuesday! Hurry and go! I entered some questions.
Old 04-27-2020, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

How do you enter the questions? I went on both their accounts and couldn’t find where to submit
Old 04-27-2020, 04:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
How do you enter the questions? I went on both their accounts and couldn’t find where to submit
It was on their Instagram story yesterday. I went to Instagram to see if one could still ask a question just now. It looks like you still can. Majandra’s story is still up.
Old 04-27-2020, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was on their Instagram story yesterday. I went to Instagram to see if one could still ask a question just now. It looks like you still can. Majandra’s story is still up.
Ok thank you!,! Going there now!!
Old 04-27-2020, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere87 (View Post)
Amazing please someone post the link again here.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes there is a lot of angst. Hopefully it will be well received we shall see.

I love TLC xmag...I'm still reading it. I really love it!The man that didn't belong was Epic.

What is the Candy Thread? Thank you so much for adding me on there.

BTW I have a question. I have been trying to get access to CID. I think I tried to register last year. IT's still pending. Does anyone know a moderator on there so I can start to post there next week as well?

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. I'm so excited for the next Live with B+M. 285 S is where it all started after all!

Stay Safe and Healthy
Hello, about CID, I'm not sure the owner of the site is still around. I Don't know how that works. A few years ago, if you were a member of Yuku, you had access to the all the sites on Yuku (whether it was a Roswell site or not). But now, not sure which company has bought Yuku.

Okay, I tried to go there and I can't even access it. I logged in and it refuses my account. I Don't know what's going on there.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread