Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2020, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Did any of you see the live Instagram?

They were so cute and sweet and it really was fun!!!!!! They are committed to doing at least 2 more. Next one is 84 South ( if I have that right)

They said they are still working hard to get B&T going. They also said they would try to get Jason and Nick to do one of these live Instagram things

the live thing had just about 1,340 pps participating the whole 2 hours
Old 04-21-2020, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I saw you there Podmom....saw you commenting!!!

It was such fun! They were great together and I cannot wait for their next one on 285 South! As we now know they were just beginning to date during heatwave so I cannot wait to hear their take on 285 south which came out BEFORE heatwave.

Oh to also have Nick and Jason such a bright time during these hours stuck at home,
Old 04-21-2020, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Hello everybody, I hope you are all okay.

Oh damn, I should come here more often! BF and MD did that live thing on instagram ON MY BIRTHDAY and I missed it .

I didn't know about it but had I Know…. sigh. So, what did they say?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 04-21-2020, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I missed it as well my friend sent me screen caps.

I love how they reunited and did a Roswell rewatch!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-22-2020, 08:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Haven't been here in forever, but their live on Instagram made me remember. You can see the entire thing here, they mentioned they would do it again, prob. 285 South!
https://twitter.com/miireyaa/status/1252806538344853512
Old 04-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere87 (View Post)
Haven't been here in forever, but their live on Instagram made me remember. You can see the entire thing here, they mentioned they would do it again, prob. 285 South!
[url]https://twitter.com/miireyaa/status/1252806538344853512
somewhere87,

Thanks for the link. I was hoping to see this on Youtube.

~Mark Twain

Last edited by Marsis; 04-22-2020 at 12:02 PM
Old 04-22-2020, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)

It was such fun! They were great together and I cannot wait for their next one on 285 South! As we now know they were just beginning to date during heatwave so I cannot wait to hear their take on 285 south which came out BEFORE heatwave.
That early? I always thought they started dating during season summer break.

I have to watch that but it must have been weird for them to watch that episode that is IMO their HOTTEST!
Old 04-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, thanks for the link to the live though I've got to be honest it makes me sad that noone saved or posted Jason and Shiri's

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"
Old 04-22-2020, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikimart727 (View Post)
Wow, thanks for the link to the live though I've got to be honest it makes me sad that noone saved or posted Jason and Shiri's
I’m too.....we only have that little tiny snippet ....and they said they would go live again too....

Thanks for posting the link on Brenden and Majandra! I had such fun listening to them the other night! Glad all the candies and everyone who missed it will get the chance... now if only the dreamers get another chance
Old 04-22-2020, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
https://twitter.com/miireyaa/status/1252806538344853512
Aw welcome back!

So great they were reunited!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-23-2020, 05:17 AM
New Fan

Hi Fellow Roswellians and Candies!
My name is Santi! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm a little new to Roswell. I caught it on SYFY but just bits and pieces here and there. For some reason I never committed maybe because I had a lot going on at the time. I never really watched a lot of TV then anyway.

But then, about two years ago my dog was sick so I had to stay home from work and look after he had surgery. During that time I binged a lot of shows, and one of them was Roswell. Out of all the shows I saw Roswell was the one I loved the most!
I immediately loved all the characters, but became very intrigued by Michael and Maria. I first felt bad thinking I am so late to the game, but now that I hear that the actors who played them are doing instagram live feeds I feel like I'm not missing out too much!

BTW they still have too much chemistry in my opinion and dated in the past...I still wonder why they never got married.

Over the past two years I wrote one Roswell Fanfic. I used to write other stories of other genres but now I am fixated on this. I've read many candy fics since then- some of you all I believe are authors too! I've read some of your stories.

Thank you for continuing the legacy with Roswell on here. You seem like all really great enthusists from the show! I hope you don't mind welcoming another.

Lots of Roswell Love!

PS- I am working on a new CC Roswell Fic. The center will be M/M but all the characters will be there....except Alex. I am still not over his death. It still haunts me. I love Alex <3
Old 04-23-2020, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Santigold, and welcome here. It's great that you discovered our Roswell recently. It's always good to have new candy fans . Where are you from? I'm Magali, and I'm from France.

I have an american friend and we write candy fics. Well, she writes and I provide her with ideas and encouragement. I have written one candy fic but in french and it was a Lois and Clark/Candy fic post-Graduation.

Maybe you have read Angel's fics? We have written: "The man who didn't belong" and "The lost child" (very, very, very long fics).

Okay, I'm out to go and Watch BF and MD discuss Roswell .

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 04-23-2020, 07:33 AM
New Fan

Hi There- I'm from the states! Ok I totall have read you and Angel's fics- The man who didn't belong made me cry so I guess i Have you to thank for that!

Yes TLC is great I'm reading that too--- but haven't got to the latest chapter Thank you for wriiting candy fics! It's keeping me entertained while I'm at lockdown here.

Please let me know who the others are in here and your fics so I know who they are and who has written what!

Also I noitced that some people make a video to go with their fics, so since I was bored at home and have a macbook I tried it and made one too. Just for fun. Would love to share it on here to get your thoughts. The fic I am writing is a post -Season 3 fic but with a spin and M/M focus. I'd love to get your thoughts. let me know if thats ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmag (View Post)
Hi Santigold, and welcome here. It's great that you discovered our Roswell recently. It's always good to have new candy fans . Where are you from? I'm Magali, and I'm from France.

I have an american friend and we write candy fics. Well, she writes and I provide her with ideas and encouragement. I have written one candy fic but in french and it was a Lois and Clark/Candy fic post-Graduation.

Maybe you have read Angel's fics? We have written: "The man who didn't belong" and "The lost child" (very, very, very long fics).

Okay, I'm out to go and Watch BF and MD discuss Roswell .
Old 04-24-2020, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

They are doing another live on Tuesday, 285 South !

https://twitter.com/BaronAndToluca/s...95094776946688
Old 04-24-2020, 07:55 AM
New Fan

OMG I'm so excited for this!

Quote:
They are doing another live on Tuesday, 285 South !

https://twitter.com/BaronAndToluca/s...95094776946688
Closed Thread   Post New Thread