Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2019, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Brendan + Majandra [CANDY ♥ B+T] #481 - M: “Put on a Fehring shirt!!” B: "I can hear it like it was yesterday."

Michael Guerin is in many ways the most complex character on "Roswell," and the most driven as well.
Unlike Max and Isabel, he has grown up in a very unhappy environment, being bounced around from
various foster homes with neglectful caretakers who have given him no support or encouragement.
He lived in a trailer park with his latest foster dad, Hank, who was a mean and abusive drunk. As a result,
Michael has become a complete outsider, coming close to flunking out of school despite his hidden brilliance,
and trusting no one but Max and Isabel. He has become obsessed with finding out the truth about his origins
as a means to escape the world that he has come to despise, and he often acts in an impetuous way to achieve
this goal. Michael is also the most emotional of the alien trio, and the one most likely to act on his feelings.
Michael has the least amount of control of his powers, due to his insecurity and inability to control his emotions.

Maria DeLuca is one of the most delightful characters on Roswell, for a variety of reasons.
Maria brings some much-needed comic relief to the show, as her sarcastic humor and
high-strung tendencies lighten up the often-somber mood of the show. Maria is a
wonderfully loyal friend to Liz, and their friendship on the show is very touching and
very true to life. Maria's mother Amy DeLuca (Diane Farr) is a hippie New Age person
who had Maria when she was young, and Maria's father left them when Maria was a child.
Liz is like a sister to her. Maria is very nervous and her excitable nature has only been
increased by the revelation that three of her schoolmates are aliens. Maria also is kind and
compassionate, as she demonstrated when she chose not to tell Sheriff Valenti the truth
about Max, Michael, and Isabel or later when she helped the Skin girl Courtney when she
was sick, even though she saw Courtney as a rival for Michael's affection.

["The minute we put Michael and Maria together in a car in [the episode] '285 South',
we knew we had to move forward with that relationship.
It was definitely our plan to do that,
but seeing that natural, electric kind of rapport they had with each other,
we moved it ahead faster.
"
- Jason Katims, fandom.com, 2000 ]

[ "Michael and Maria, which I thought was one of the sexiest, hottest couples on TV, literally.
We could roll that camera and these guys would get so into it,
that I would forget to yell cut...
You talk about connect, a chemistry, wherever they're from, it came out.
"
- David Nutter, DVD Season 1, the bonus. ]

["That to me, is an excitement and joy you get from writing for TV that you don't get everywhere. ...
The Maria-Michael relationship is the most clear example.
It's really fun watching Majandra [Delfino, who plays Maria,] and Brendan [Fehr, who plays Michael,]...
The way they relate to each other has all this great humor in it, and it's so charming.
It's something that we feel when we're writing it; we feel excited about it, as there's such great chemistry between them.
"
- Jason Katims, Science Fiction Weekly Interview ]

["The minute something happens to Michael,
Maria steps up and becomes the caregiver,
and is just so straight about what she has to do, how she has to help him because her feelings for him just came out…
Maria the flaky one is now the tower of strength… Maria was right there for Michael…
Michael and Maria belong together.
"
- Thania St John, DVD commentary, episode The balance ]

["Michael's feelings are in too deep to carry through with this destiny…
I have a feeling they are not going to, because the whole moral of the story is
do you choose your destiny or is your destiny what is in your heart.
"
- Majandra Delfino, Talkcity.com ]

["The idea of writing the scenes between Maria and Michael, where they're so alive and have such a great sense of humor between them, is also great."
- Jason Katims, Science Fiction Weekly Interview ]

["They're all illogical and torturous and wonderful and hard to define." - Jason Katims, the WB session with JK, 2000 ]

[

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

PICTURES AND FANARTS

Thanks for pics and candy fanarts made by some talented Roswell fans (Shiesty, Kate, Jessie, Karin and a few unknown others)[/FONT]

BECAUSE MICHAEL AND MARIA LOVED MUSIC :
MICHAEL AND MARIA MUSIC ALBUMS

(click on the banners to listen to the songs)

The titles we are so eager to use :

- Because Michael showed the Granolith to Maria and thanked her.
- Because Michael knew Maria would like the bumper'
- The kids wanted Santa Michael and so did Maria'
- Because Michael and Maria loved to play dress up
- Michael and Maria, A Passion like Fireworks
- Should old aquaintance be forgot - Michael and Maria are eternal
- Because of those amazing Eraser Room kisses.
- Because Michael heard Maria over the sound of his rapidly inflating ego
- Because Maria loves Michael’s logic!
- Because even when Michael and Maria aren't together, they are still together
- Because they wouldn't have fun spying on other people with anyone but each other!
- Because Michael took dancing lessons to make Maria happy
- Because Teflon stuck to the Stonewall
- You're all I Want, You're all I Need, You're Everything.
- Right from the start, Michael and Maria were in each other's hearts
- Because confused = human = what Michael feels when Maria's around
- Maria saw the real Michael regardless of how well hidden he was

Titles previously used :

- Because Michael was Hal and Maria was Betty
- Because Michael and Maria's love story started with a roadtrip
- Because even Amy knows how much Michael loves Maria
- Because Michael and Maria were explosives like fireworks
- Because we can't eat M&Ms without thinking about Michael and Maria
- Spaceboy + That Maria Girl : the out of this world M&M's love story
- Because Maria means home to Michael
- Because Michael is Maria's good looking, if badly groomed boyfriend
- Ouf of all the girls in the universe, Michael chose Maria
- Because Michael and Maria found that something better when they fell for each other
- Because Michael and Maria's love saved lives
- Because every cell in Maria's body felt his and heated up
- Because between Michael and Maria, it was... explosive!
- Because Michael and Maria found something better than Roswell in each other
- Because Maria replaced the stars for Michael
- Because Michael and Maria are pure magic together
- Because Michael and Maria healed each other by getting together
- In one hundred years, fans will still fall for Michael and Maria
- Michael and Maria : a true love story
- Because that Maria girl loves her alien boyfriend
- Because "Is that your girl"? "That's Her".
- I don't need this gift, this year my gift is you
- Maria saw the real Michael beneath his angry exterior
- Because even Amy knows how much Michael loves Maria
- Because nobody's perfect but Michael and Maria are perfect for each other
- Because Maria is Michael's moral compass
- Because thanks to Maria, Michael wasn't a stonewall anymore
- Because Michael and Maria are each other's constants
- Because Michael can look into Maria's eyes and always see her
- Because only Maria can wear Michael's shirt
- Because Maria refused to leave Michael's side when he was sick
- Because Michael and Maria bicker like an old married couple
- Because Michael begged to be Santa to be near Maria
- Even Britney Spears loved Michael but he only loved Maria Deluca
- Because Michael and Maria didn't need batteries to vibrate in each other's presence
- Because Michael and Maria are having a white Christmas somewhere on Earth
- Because the heatwave wasn't the only thing that made them sweaty
- Because for Maria, Michael is the real thing
- Past, present, future, AU, parallel worlds, always Michael and Maria
- Because the seasons change with Michael and Maria's hair
- Because Michael and Maria were the fist ones to take the plundge
- Because Michael and Maria have four or five alien babies

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 09-19-2019, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Welcome to the new thread everyone!

Hope you like my little twist and play on words!

Enjoy my Candies.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, I would have started it but I'm sick (Nothing serious but that damn cold is really slowing me down).

So are there new news? I'm so excited to see that this project is probably going to happen. And that Fehr and Delfino are so willing and happy to go back to work together, on a project that is like a... reboot of our dear candy couple? A reboot without being a reboot while still being a reboot ?

Anyway, sooooo happy that Brendan Fehr and Majandra Delfino still love Michael and Maria, in whatever shape they come !

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw feel better!

Maybe Brendan and Majandra were at the Storm Area 51 party that was going on this weekend to promote B&T!

I was dying when I saw the people being interviwed on TV. So funny! I can only imagion the calls Coast to Coast radio show is getting this weekend.

Then again I probably would of gone to Vegas or to one of the parties they were hosting in the NYC. Some you could dress up to. I would of worn my Crashdown Uniform I wore for Halloween a few years ago when I went as Liz Parker.Area 51 party is like the Crashdown festival brought to a whole new level.

I so want to go to Roswell New Mexico someday for the Crashdown anniversary parade during the 4th of July someday.

I know Brendan went one time.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Aw feel better!

Maybe Brendan and Majandra were at the Storm Area 51 party that was going on this weekend to promote B&T!

I was dying when I saw the people being interviwed on TV. So funny! I can only imagion the calls Coast to Coast radio show is getting this weekend.

Then again I probably would of gone to Vegas or to one of the parties they were hosting in the NYC. Some you could dress up to. I would of worn my Crashdown Uniform I wore for Halloween a few years ago when I went as Liz Parker.Area 51 party is like the Crashdown festival brought to a whole new level.

I so want to go to Roswell New Mexico someday for the Crashdown anniversary parade during the 4th of July someday.

I know Brendan went one time.
Okay, I have no idea what that Storm Area 51 party is! Fans of the show? Of aliens?

Old 09-21-2019, 11:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Aliens in general. Still so much mystery around Area 51 and the story that inspired the Roswell book series and tv show.

I think I’ve watched their little promo desert scene a hundred times chemistry still there!!
JournalingJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

I have heard about the Area 51 mystery but I didn't know that fans of aliens would gather there for some sort of… fun moment?

Old 09-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I’m glad it’s just a fun moment and festival .....it actually started as a jest to get enough people to overrun the area to find out if the US government is actually hiding real live aliens there!!! as if Aliens actually exist AND would be dumb enough to get caught!!,
Old 09-22-2019, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The 100

tftnt!

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

So a group of UFO fans think Jennifer and Larry came up with the idea to storm area 51 to find answers and to get the truth. It actually was a bust and turned into a party instead.
Old 09-23-2019, 06:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
So a group of UFO fans think Jennifer and Larry came up with the idea to storm area 51 to find answers and to get the truth. It actually was a bust and turned into a party instead.
So we still don’t know for sure if the government is actually harboring Antarians then?

Maybe B+T will get to the bottom of the story!!!
Old 09-23-2019, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Well, the B+T plot is about ex-actors getting involved into an alien complot, right? So it fits with the Area 51 zone.

Old 09-23-2019, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

That is what I heard.... can not wait to see the two of them on the case!!!
Old 09-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

I had hoped for news in september/october, since that's when shows come back and that maybe new ones would be announced. But maybe we'll hear about a pilot for february or may? I mean, isn't that when there are, how is it called? sweeps? not sure about the name, it's when shows's ratings are studied. So a pilot at that time would make sense, right?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top