Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2003, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's ok Bella [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by alien_writer (Artistic One):
<STRONG>And wot's up with Spike getting his own calender...

I want a Willow calender...

Arty...</STRONG>
Yeah even I would rather a Willow calendar over a Spike one. Not much of a Spike fan here, he used to be so much better in the older eps though.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] JP

I got the Alias calendar cause they keep disapearing so I got one incase they run out.

"Blind Date" is one of my fav eps! I haven't watched it forever though!

Hey Pinegap [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] This is proberly the last thing you wanna hear but I still haven't been refunded! I keep hassling Ming but she hasn't replied to me in months. If you can help me please email or PM me!

[ 11-21-2003: Message edited Roswell's 5th Czech ]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I've been hunting through cinema threads to see when The Battle of Shaker Heights (it has Shiri in it) will be released in Australia. I haven't seen anything. I was wondering if anyone has seen/heard anything in their travels? As at this rate it'll be easier to get it from Amazon on DVD [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czech:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] JP

I got the Alias calendar cause they keep disapearing so I got one incase they run out.

"Blind Date" is one of my fav eps! I haven't watched it forever though!
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi JL,

Cool!! I was looking at the other day and it looks like a cool calendar [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep Blind Date is a great epi, I can watch it over and over [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have no idea of the release date of Shiri's new movie. It so better be released here! Maybe it will come out just on video.

Yeah the Alias calendar is awesome! It has all their Agent or Civilian profiles with awesome pics. Guess you can find all that info at the main site but anyway it's cool.

I love Blind Date only cause it's a great ep for all Dreamers! I heard that the critics didn't really like it though.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell's 5th Czech:
I have no idea of the release date of Shiri's new movie. It so better be released here! Maybe it will come out just on video.

Yeah the Alias calendar is awesome! It has all their Agent or Civilian profiles with awesome pics. Guess you can find all that info at the main site but anyway it's cool.

I love Blind Date only cause it's a great ep for all Dreamers! I heard that the critics didn't really like it though.
I'm hoping we will get it soon [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I thought it would be released soon as Holes as been released and the same actor who was in Holes is in TBOSH.

Yeah the critics didn't take to kindly to Blind Date, I however being a Dreamer [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Btw Dymocks have the latest Roswell novel Pursuit out [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>
Btw Dymocks have the latest Roswell novel Pursuit out [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know i ordered and got it earlier from QBD...

You hate it all the way through cause it doesn't seem roswellian but theres a twist and it all is very roswellian just like the tv series, my fav book out of them all...

except for loose ends it was pretty good...

arty
Old 11-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Supreme Fan

totally agree that the alias calender rocks! it's mine 2004 calender [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (trying not to get millions of calenders like usual! lol)

pinegap, what new laws?

"Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great.
You can be that great generation...
Make Poverty History in 2005.
Make History in 2005.
Then we can all stand with our heads held high."

- Nelson Mandela
Old 11-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>

Btw Dymocks have the latest Roswell novel Pursuit out [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Serious? I already have it!! I ordered from this SciFi bookstore in Sydney that has all things Roswell! I've been there a few times. I also got Nightscape and A New Beginning. Only one more to get now since "Pursuit" is a part 1 of a 2 part final! I saw it over at Amazon, its called "Turnabout" I think the books are proberly cheaper to order from there. Now that the Aussie dollar is doing better and when they first come out here they tend to be a little expensive.
Old 11-28-2003, 12:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eM_au:
<STRONG>totally agree that the alias calender rocks! it's mine 2004 calender [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (trying not to get millions of calenders like usual! lol)

</STRONG>
I have mine sitting right next to me on the desk ready to go up soon! Right in front of me on the wall are my Angel and Buffy 2003 ones. Alias will be up there soon instead and when they're cheaper Im getting the 2004 Buffy one. Wish they sold Roswell calendars here too.

Speaking of Alias my d/l for the Season premiere ep just finsihed! I gotta go burn it cause my friends coming over tonight and were gonna watch it on the DVD player!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] sorry off the topic I know, but I'm so excited right now!

[ 11-27-2003: Message edited Roswell's 5th Czech ]
Old 11-28-2003, 05:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eM_au:
<STRONG>
pinegap, what new laws?</STRONG>
Legal Laws. Trust No One :wink:
Old 11-28-2003, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I've got my Roswell Calendar from the Roswell Movie site [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Have to agree its a tough choice to pick calendars this year. I want Alias and BtVS [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Still no official word on a Roswell S1 DVD date [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome Bella [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] have you got it up now [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanx for the emails & yep I will forward the info onto you all. Ming & Perth (sorry just peachy but I have my reasons) have turned me off EVER seeing or spealking to fans it is worse on the=at 'other site' (MB). I will still stick this site & the other RAMer site [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Roswell extras [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I hope we get them too

DVD Features:
23 episodes on six discs: Pilot, The Morning After, Monsters, Leaving Normal, Missing, 285 South, River Dog, Blood Brother, Heat Wave, The Balance, The Toy House, Into the Woods, The Convention, Blind Date, Independence Day, Sexual Healing, Crazy, Tess, Lies and Videotape, Four-Square, Max to the Max, The White Room, Destiny

Commentary by David Nutter and Jason Katims on the pilot

Commentary by David Nutter and Colin Hanks on 'Blood Brother'

Commentary on '285 South, 'Independence Day,' 'Max to the Max,' 'Heat Wave,' and 'Destiny'

Deleted scenes with optional commentary

3 featurettes

Gag reel

Actor audition "Tess"

Sensefield's "Save Yourself" music video

Full-screen format

Number of discs: 6
Closed Thread   Post New Thread