Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 04:18 AM
New Fan

Avrils Strengths

You cannot walk in a in a v shape and expect me not to bump into you. why did you run in to me so hard you are built like a tank all 5 feet 111 pounds of you. I saw the jelly belly man first! If you wanted to look under the red hat first you could have just said so. Why do you try so much to be like me you saw the should inside and yes you can wrap people around your fingers but so can i but the manvine does not tell the lavine where he is until she brings over a half O of the you know what. How is it you have learned to blend in so well. why you could be in sun west housing subdivision in the big easy of lodi and not even know it. if the lavigne wants to find the manvine so much than just say so. yes lavigne the manvine knows your secret i have eyes of truth just like you regardless of how you use them. Lavigne you control the masses and i will control the individual at least in heart and spirit. The fact that your still without grace of love through the big V so am I am also a Vee as well i know the power it grants you. you are indomitable your body is too rigid. the last thing you want to here is my voice but for the rest of 1 eternal life of connected hearts. I dont need to look into your eyes are see you in person anymore to know how alone you feel. when no one is like you but the one you see last because you know he would be the only one worth living the rest of your romancing mind with. I know how smart you are how completely dependant you have become on the one thing you would only give away to one person because the chance of it happening to you are 14.5 billion to one and i know you know what 'I' am talking about. If you can move without being seen even if it means flying half way across the country to find the one you need to ultimately know in mind first and body second because you can only give away the mind of your virginity to one person and that would be the only other person on the planet within your perceptual realm of intellect. You are too smart to be but i am too smart to be you. Dont run into me next time you see me just look into my eyes and say the things no one but you know about who you are but also the sk8er boi you have been begging to find for the past decade. I am here but only if you have the intellect to locate me. v+v=V1 but hey you already know simple math just like the guy with the orange shades purple shirt and glowing shoes. If you cant find me ask someone when the last time they saw the walking highlighter of the S man.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread