Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>Just a head's up for all of us in the States. Lucy is gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. I'm pretty sure it's on ABC, but not sure about the time, so check those local listings. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

In other news, I spent the weekend practically sitting by the phone my girlfriend was calling so much about the Convention. She had an absolutely fabulous time. And I'm beginning to worry that she loves Hudson Leick more than me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BTW, Katherine Fugate, who wrote 'When Fates Collide' has been approached to write the movie by Universal [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Good!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The movie would be ALL about subtext!! Or even maintext... [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

btw...
Here are some pics from the convention, but the site is in portuguese! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
http://www.xenanews2003.blogger.com.br/

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-11-2003, 04:15 PM
Total Fan

Casandra, what do you think?? This movie is really goin to happen?

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Total Fan

oops! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2003: Message edited Samwise Gamgee ]
Old 02-11-2003, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, yeah I think it will happen. The real question is WHEN. If Universal has approached Katherine Fugate to write it, then I'd guess the chances are really in our favor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the links to the pics BTW

AUSXIP has a page dedicated to Convention pics too.

2003 Con Pics, including Lucy and Renee

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-12-2003, 03:28 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>Honestly, yeah I think it will happen. The real question is WHEN. If Universal has approached Katherine Fugate to write it, then I'd guess the chances are really in our favor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the links to the pics BTW

AUSXIP has a page dedicated to Convention pics too.

2003 Con Pics, including Lucy and Renee</STRONG>
Thank you too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
It's so nice to see the actors still care about the fans and the show!

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it is nice that after almost two years they still do the cons and care about the fans and all that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Someone said, I forget where I saw it, that Lucy and Renee still have that incredible chemistry together, even though they haven't been working together for a while now. So if the movie gets made, I imagine it'd be pretty darn good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2003, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Damn I hope so! A movie would be so great.
Old 02-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

And it seems it's all the Xena fandom can talk about since the convention. I'm on a couple of Xena Yahoo lists and they've been bombarded with all sorts of movie talk.

Old 02-16-2003, 12:51 AM
Passionate Fan

I just watched the 2 part finale again today... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I cant get over how excellent it was written and portrayed by both actresses. Gabrielle when fighting to honour Xena and Xena accepting she must remain dead to avenge the souls. The entire theme of love/soulmates was finally wrapped up. It was excellent to see it. And the ending - Gabby sailing into the sunset... [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] all at the same time.

Johnny
Old 02-16-2003, 01:34 AM
Banned

i recently found out that claire stansfield did a couple of xena episodes.

anyone know what character she played and have a review of her performance perhaps?

thanks!
Old 02-16-2003, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen the finale in a while actually. But we're supposed to be getting two feet of snow up here in PA the next two days, so I think I'll have alot of time on my hands. Maybe it's time to drag the tape out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think my favorite part of that ending though is when Gabrielle says to Xena that 'she doesn't care' about the 40 thousand souls. She just wants Xena back. By the end of the show, they really had come completely full circle.

And about Claire Stansfield, yep she was in I think 5 episodes, spanning from the beginning of Season 4 to the end of the Season 6. She played a character named Alti, one of the best villians in television if you ask me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for revies, Whoosh might be a good place to hunt around [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2003, 05:45 AM
Banned

thank you for the clair stansfield information!

this sounds stupid, but i was a huge durannie in the 80's. always felt sorry for her when simon dumped her. i tried to follow her career, but couldn't always do that...found her website last year...but didn't understand the xena connection.

now i know. thank you!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Well you returned the favor, because I had no idea about her Simon connection either. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyway, glad to help. If you ever get a chance to see her Xena episodes, I think you'd enjoy it. She's so good at being so very bad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 02:31 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your avie Cassandra.

We have up to season 4 of Xena on DVD in Australia. Are seasons 4/5/6 available anywhere?
Old 02-18-2003, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for the DVD's, here in the States, we're only getting the first two seasons in late Spring, we're able to pre-order from Amazon. I know there was a company out there that was selling all six seasons to non US customers, but I had heard that they weren't that reliable and the quality wasn't all that great [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread