Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2003, 11:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Im really glad theres a good number of people posting on this thread.

The Ring episodes were excellent. It was good they had the idea of a trilogy in the last season. Those eps did have alot of the soulmate theme in it. Another soulmate themed episode would have to be Between The Lines. The India ep. I love the India eps. Espicially that one in which Xena battles Alti.

Alti's gotta be one of the best villians on Xena, come on. She kicks ass!

Xena: "This new power that she has, the one to make you re-live your past...Its a toughie!"....
Amazon: "Can we beat her?"
Xena: "We have to..."

Xena in Adventures in the Sin Trade
Old 01-31-2003, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

i totally agree!
Old 02-01-2003, 02:35 AM
Total Fan

When Fates Collide was just amazing! No words for this episode!!

mah faves:
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] When Fates Collide
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Between The Lines
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] One Against One Army
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] To Helicon and Back
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Ides Of March
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Heart Of Darkness

God.. I love most of the episodes! Xena is the best ever! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-01-2003, 09:46 AM
Passionate Fan

One Against an Army was also another great episode.

You gotta admit it, Xena had some pretty good score sequences. I particulaly like
Xena Vs Yidoshi
Caesar's Mark
The Sweat Hut, Slapped Out of It, Xena's In Town
(from the first scene in The Bitter Suit. The part where Xena's screaming and mourning on the snowiny mountain is incredible. Definatley a scene Ill never forget.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Well I'm very thankful for the Oxygen network. Because I just started watching the episodes this past summer after much insistence from my girlfriend, who had been a big fan from the beginning.

So I haven't seen the India episodes yet. The fourth season is the only one I haven't seen yet [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

My gf did get me the Fan Club Kit for Christmas this year, with the really cool Lucy and Renee Coffee Talk interview. They were like the giggle twins the entire vid [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 02-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>Well I'm very thankful for the Oxygen network. Because I just started watching the episodes this past summer after much insistence from my girlfriend, who had been a big fan from the beginning.

So I haven't seen the India episodes yet. The fourth season is the only one I haven't seen yet [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

My gf did get me the Fan Club Kit for Christmas this year, with the really cool Lucy and Renee Coffee Talk interview. They were like the giggle twins the entire vid [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The India episodes are great!! I loved!
I got some pics from that coffee interview! is that the one where ROC has red hair?? she looks amazing! her best look ever!!

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-01-2003, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

The one you're talking about is the second one actually. The first one was such a hit Lucy and Renee shot another one this past summer. I think it's gonna be included in the newest fan club kit that's coming out soon.

I'm tempted to get it, but it's a bit steep and my tuition keeps me pretty broke [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 01:18 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ROC's new look:

LL and ROC:

Gosh! It's ROC's best look ever!!

bb,
Samwise
Old 02-02-2003, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, ROC can definitely wear the red hair [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm curious to see what it's like now. That was taken last July and I haven't seen any new ones since.

But the convention out in Pasedena is next weekend, and both Lucy and Renee are gonna be there. And my girlfriend [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So she better take pictures.

Old 02-02-2003, 03:49 AM
Passionate Fan

WOW! They both look great and happy which is good to see. Dont ya just love em? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2003, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] You should really see the DVD from the 2001 Convention. My gf bought it from the fanclub and it's almost two hours of LL and ROC on stage together. They just mesh SO well, it's obvious to see why the bond between the characters was so believable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2003, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Ooh a Xena thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Its been such a long time since Ive been able to watch an episode of Xena. *sigh* I miss it so. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

As for my favourite Ep's... Im gonna have to say any where Callisto was involved. *giggle* I loved all the episode's but Callisto just brought the show to an entirely different level for me.

Cas... Pasadena? Really, is there any info you could give me, perhaps a website, for the get together... not that I'm trying to stalk your girlfriend, but if LL and ROC are going to be 15-30 mins away from me, im gonna want to try and check em out.

[ 02-03-2003: Message edited Licker ]

"Have a biscuit, Potter."

"you're my Brooke."
Old 02-03-2003, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Licker:
<STRONG>
Cas... Pasadena? Really, is there any info you could give me, perhaps a website, for the get together... not that I'm trying to stalk your girlfriend, but if LL and ROC are going to be 15-30 mins away from me, im gonna want to try and check em out.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well the lsat time Lucy and Renee were there in 2001 there were over 4000 people there, so I don't worry about the stalking of my girlfriend [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

For info though, try Creation

They're the official host and website, and the info for tickets and who's all appearing. Try under the upcoming events section. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 12:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Ooh thanks babe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *giggle* Perhaps I'll get to go. *giggle* OMG *goes to the site* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Have a biscuit, Potter."

"you're my Brooke."
Old 02-03-2003, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

See, I'm gonna hate you if you get to go [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] My girlfriend's parents paid for her trip as a Christmas present [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] So I get it doubly bad, I don't get to go, and I'm without her for two weeks.

You better tell me all about it Hope, if you go [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread