Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

So sad....it was such a great cartoon. Guess it's time to get the DVD's.

Speaking of X3...for those that wish to see, the link below is a link to the concept designs to a very special villian for X3. I won't say too much for fear of spoilers, but you should recognize it right away...

http://www.x3movie.net/SN4.html
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
So sad....it was such a great cartoon. Guess it's time to get the DVD's.

Speaking of X3...for those that wish to see, the link below is a link to the concept designs to a very special villian for X3. I won't say too much for fear of spoilers, but you should recognize it right away...

http://www.x3movie.net/SN4.html
The concept designs are very good!

bb,
Samwise
Old 09-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Total Fan

Is that concept design legit? Of course it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be in the movie ^_^ But I like it.
Old 09-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know what I loved about Evo? I checked on a website and Kurt was a Barenaked Ladies fan. That's just cool. To find out you and your favorite mutant like the same music, granted fictional mutant and all, is just cool.

You know someone had a really cool idea for X3 about how to meet Beast and how to get Storm a real story and have all the Phoenix stuff piled in there. It was a poster on the Xmen board. Cool idea. If anyone remembers it, post it.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:43 AM
Nab
Absolute Fan

What interesting designs.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Ah but aren't they. The rumors state that the basis is X3 is to bring about the rebirth of phoenix and perhaps transformation into Dark phoenix...what the perfect tool to push her, but these designs.

I think any chance storm had of having a major story broke when Halle walked out the door. Since McCoy isn't even a part of the team, but has only been seen on tv in the movie, his chances are slim to none-as well. Then again, with the exit of Singer, there might be some big changes.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

From comicscontinuum:

X-23 MINI-SERIES

Marvel Comics is targeting a first-quarter 2005 release for an X-23 mini-series.

X-23 is a character that was created by Marvel Studios' Craig Kyle for the X-Men: Evolution animated series. She was then introduced into the Marvel Universe in NYX.

The X-23 mini-series is written by Kyle and partner Chris Yost, with art by Billy Tan. Marvel editor-in-chief Joe Quesada said that the mini-series gives Kyle a chance to tell a more intense origin of the character.

"This gives you the real full, head-on origin as he and his co-writer envisioned it," Quesada said. "This is the origin story and it kind of ends right where we pick up with X-23 in NYX.

"It's an amazingly intense story."
Old 09-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Total Fan

Looks interesting. Gonna wait for X-23!

Okay... and I believe now we can say... Colossus is back! What do u guys really think about it?

bb,
Samwise
Old 09-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Don't know, I still haven't been able to run by the comix store.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Total Fan

Just got Jubilee #1.

Well... I think it's a lil bit silly. But I liked. I like these 'clean' issues/titles... showing mutants gettin along like normal folks. Like Emma... and now Jubilee.

**SPOILER**
Things just happened too fast. In the first issue she finds her aunt, go to a school, make a friend, fall for the cooler boy around, get in trouble with his girlfriend, use her powers, go to the principal... A lot of info.

bb,
Samwise
Old 09-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Picked up X-Men:The End. Cryostar , you might be happy with it. A character you like is in it.

Colossus back? Huh, not sure how I feel about it. I mean, the guy went out a hero. His death meant that mutant kind would survive. Seems a little cheap to bring him back. Then again, how many times has Jean come back after saving the world from certain doom?

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nab, I kind of agree. But then again, I'll do a wait and see.

I didn't bother with the Jubilee book. I'll probably read that (and the Gambit series) when they hit the sales bin.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nab
Picked up X-Men:The End. Cryostar , you might be happy with it. A character you like is in it.

Colossus back? Huh, not sure how I feel about it. I mean, the guy went out a hero. His death meant that mutant kind would survive. Seems a little cheap to bring him back. Then again, how many times has Jean come back after saving the world from certain doom?
I got X-Men: The End too! And I liked!
The first issue was a little bit confuse, but then I loved the 2nd one!

bb,
Samwise
Old 09-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78
Nab, I kind of agree. But then again, I'll do a wait and see.

I didn't bother with the Jubilee book. I'll probably read that (and the Gambit series) when they hit the sales bin.
I posted 'bout Jubilee and 'bout Gambit, I believe. Didn't like Gambit's issue so much!

I'm excited about Madrox's own title!

bb,
Samwise
Old 09-10-2004, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

Oh?

Which one, which one, which one?!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread