Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2007, 06:56 PM
New Fan

WHy no pictures to p

CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD HAS NO PHOTOS

First off nice pull with Kari Wuher of Sliders. She is smoking hot. Anyone know the name of her movie where she does that painter the entire time?

Lost is a scifi show. Are they dead, the black smoke, all the people you ever met showing up...a makes it a scifi show. Jericho is not a scifi show. Fiction yes, but it is about life after a nuclear terror attack.

Now a show everyone forgets but the hottest girl on TV is Jennifer Love.

On to the ladies, first we must recognize the women who got me into scifi.

Wonderwomen's Linda Carter

and Buck Rodger's Erin Grey

Now I have heard Buffy and Startrek TNG mentioned, but you missed the best

The OG hot trek chick Tasha

Angel and Buffy's Drusilla and Darla

Now Druscilla is one of my favorite scifi characters of all time.

Finally, she has been mentioned but deserves to be over and over again because she has had so many great scifi rolls is Mila. Yet no one talked about her best roll as Lilu in The 5th Element. LOVE her to death

Gate Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Great Post. I'm surprised we haven't had more pictures. I think it's time for me to scour my photobucket account and see what I can dredge up.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Cryostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Total Fan

On last week's SGA, Sheppard kept talking about The Abyss, one of my favorite movies. While there were not a large number of women in the case, basically just 2 - Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Lindsey Brigman and
Kimberly Scott as Lisa “One Night” Standing - they both contributed as something other than eye candy. Bravo
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:38 AM
New Fan

Me my favorite character is Phoebe Halliwell(allysa milano). She was born with the power of premonition. Phoebe and her older sisters Prue and Piper were collectively called the "Charmed Ones".They served as powerful good witches who protected the innocent as best as they could.She is best known for her roles in the sitcom Who's the Boss? and on the supernatural series Charmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suga*Babe (View Post)
Speaking of Charmed, my favourite character has always been Piper, Holly's an amazing actress. I like Phoebe and Paige sometimes but other times they really get on my nerves.

And Georgia from DLM is a great character, shame the show got axed
guinanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:59 AM
New Fan

Pictures

That was also a hint to others to post photos of your favorite girls, I am a visual learner.
Gate Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Do we count made up girls, like artwork?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Total Fan

Have there ever been any female Transformers? Just wondering. I don't remember any from the cartoon in the 80's and there weren't any in the new movie. Anyway, there were really only 3 female characters - main character's love interest, main character's mom, and sassy analyst. Only one was actually used as eye candy and at least she wasn't a classic damsel in distress. The film was certainly not ground breaking for women but was not horrible.

I know we've talked about Milla Jovovich and her character Alice in the Resident Evil films. Number 3 is due out in September and I saw a poster in the lobby at the theater today - not particularly revealing. I doubt I'll actually see it on the big screen but will definitely rent it.
dukesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

The female Autobots (only autobots) made an appearence in the original series, but only for 2-3 episodes. A couple were love interests for the male characters. The movie(original animated) introduced us to Arcee, who was a very popular character and found a lot of screen time in the Second Gen series. They also cloned her in the form of the "Paradron Medic" which has a huge cult following.

More information here: Female Transformers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arcee had a role in the new movie, however, budgetary concerns had them cut 1 autobot and 1 decepticon out, though in the sequel they'll most like be in there. I'll have pictures up tomorrow (hopefully)

I'll see Res Evil 3 in the theatres, just to close the series out. I'm not nearly as stoked about this as I was about the other two.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Cameron from TSCC is incredible. She's quickly becoming my favorite Sci Fi protagonist of the past few years.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Let us not forget about Sarah Connor.....I like her character better in the series than I do in T1 and T2.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar (View Post)
Let us not forget about Sarah Connor.....I like her character better in the series than I do in T1 and T2.
I like Sarah Connor on tv, but I don't love her yet. I admit Linda Hamilton has been burned on my brain since I was a little kid, but I'm not entirely sold on tv Sarah as of now. She's growing on me, though. I loved the actress in 300 so I'm sure I'll love her soon. Hehe.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad that she's made the role her own, instead of taking exactly what Hamilton laid down and staying there.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's good she's doing her own take on the character.

It's still Cameron (Summer) who's carrying the show, though. She's just amazing.
AlexEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar (View Post)
I'm so glad that she's made the role her own, instead of taking exactly what Hamilton laid down and staying there.
I do agree here. She's her own Sarah.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

Well it certainly isn't John Conner....I question if that boy could act his way out of a paper bag. Grrrrr. If it weren't for BAG getting on the show, I fear they could just eliminate him and make it the Sarah and Cameron show.
Reply   Post New Thread