Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2018, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just rewatched season 1 because they had a marathon prior to the start of the season on HBO and I did miss the scene so it was not really fresh in my mind. I don't really pay too much attention to the music on shows though so it is probably the reason I did not notice
Old 05-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
I just rewatched season 1 because they had a marathon prior to the start of the season on HBO and I did miss the scene so it was not really fresh in my mind. I don't really pay too much attention to the music on shows though so it is probably the reason I did not notice

Awww, that's okay. I only mentioned it because the William/Dolores theme was so moving that it just stuck with me, and I watched that scene a dozen times. I love the show on an intellectual level for its
lot twists and puzzle box narrative, as well as the questions it asks about being human and how we discover who we are. But on an emotional level, it's William and Dolores' storyline that pulls at my heart, along with Maeve's storyline of self discovery.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that Dolores had a bit of a self discovery too I love the story and the characters both hosts and humans The original movie was okay, they took that idea and improved it by 1000%
Old 05-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think that Dolores had a bit of a self discovery too I love the story and the characters both hosts and humans The original movie was okay, they took that idea and improved it by 1000%
I agree. I love the concept that the creators of the show came up with, but OMG, William and Dolores' story is killing me! I've rarely shipped a couple this hard that just ripped my heart out.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh cool catch, I did not notice that and I watched it twice already
I didn't either
Old 05-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I didn't either
You didn't, Sam? I loved that piece of music. That music they play when William takes Dolores to see what he's building out in the park is the same music that's played during their love scene on the train.

Oh, and I think that Logan might've also given us a clue in that scene where Dolores finds him shooting up heroin and getting drunk while James Delos' retirement party is going on. Remember what he tells Dolores? He says that what they're really celebrating up there is the end of the human race. They're "fiddling around while the entire species starts to burn." And then Logan says, "May their forever be blissfully short." Hmmm... "forever?" What does that mean? Perhaps...

Spoiler:
Old 05-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'm sorry for bumping this thread up, but I just have to post this because I can only hope this is true.

Spoiler:
Old 05-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool theory, I am just waiting to watch this weeks episode
Old 05-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You didn't, Sam? I loved that piece of music. That music they play when William takes Dolores to see what he's building out in the park is the same music that's played during their love scene on the train.

Oh, and I think that Logan might've also given us a clue in that scene where Dolores finds him shooting up heroin and getting drunk while James Delos' retirement party is going on. Remember what he tells Dolores? He says that what they're really celebrating up there is the end of the human race. They're "fiddling around while the entire species starts to burn." And then Logan says, "May their forever be blissfully short." Hmmm... "forever?" What does that mean? Perhaps...

Spoiler:
Nope, it just went over my head haha
Old 05-07-2018, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last night's episode was amazing
Old 05-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

it sure was

Old 05-07-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait for next week's episode. Another William episode, and I wanna know how he intends to go up against Dolores and destroy whatever the hell it is he built. And I can't wait to find out what the "door" is that William has to go through. I have ideas.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Total Fan

Felix's accent was slipping. His Australian was showing. (Not hating though, just an observation.)
Old 05-08-2018, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylvan (View Post)
Felix's accent was slipping. His Australian was showing. (Not hating though, just an observation.)
I noticed that too and I didn't even realise he's Australian
Old 05-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't realize that either, something seemed off. I am glad though that he is back. Love Clementine being back and in action And we got a glimpse of two new worlds, I can't wait to see more.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread