Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
Wasn't Kindred:the Embraced TV Show based on Vampire:The Masquerade?
Or am I thinking of 2 diffirent things?
Yup! Great show. Too bad it didn't last longer.

I've never been able to play the RPG much... just a tiny bit online. There aren't a lot of active message board RPs, as far as I can tell.

I gather there's a huge revision, or possibly whole new vampire RPG world, coming out soon.

Old 06-16-2004, 06:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Wasn't Kindred:the Embraced TV Show based on Vampire:The Masquerade?
Or am I thinking of 2 diffirent things?
It was really great but didn't last a single season!
I love Vampire The Masquerade, but I can't find any players anymore! Gosh... My friends are too boring!

bb,
Samwise
Old 06-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Total Fan

Does anyone plan on watching TNT's remake of Salem's Lot on Sunday & Monday, june 20th & 21st? The Sutherlands must like vampire films. Donald is in this one.

BTW - does Kristine Sutherland, Buffy's television Mom, have any connection to Donald & Kiefer? From the bios I just read on imdb.com, the answer would appear to be no.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

I used to love Vampire the RPG. I loved playing Gangrel and Malkavians. They're fun.

Now, if only they'd make the game more robust. I was also a big buffy/angel fan, kinda sad that it's all gone now.

Not sure if there's a connection or not. TVTome might have something.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:42 PM
Absolute Fan

One of the reasons KIndred was not renewed after it's original limited run was because the actor who played Julian was killed in a motorcycle accident.

It happened right before the decsion whould have been made for renewel, apparently the network did not think the audience whould go for a new actor playing the part.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
One of the reasons KIndred was not renewed after it's original limited run was because the actor who played Julian was killed in a motorcycle accident.

It happened right before the decsion whould have been made for renewel, apparently the network did not think the audience whould go for a new actor playing the part.
That's sad!! Didn't know about that! It would have been a great show!

bb,
Samwise
Old 06-17-2004, 05:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
I used to love Vampire the RPG. I loved playing Gangrel and Malkavians. They're fun.

Now, if only they'd make the game more robust. I was also a big buffy/angel fan, kinda sad that it's all gone now.

Not sure if there's a connection or not. TVTome might have something.
I loved the Brujah and the Ventrue!!
I'm a big Buffy fan... but not for her. I don't like Buffy. She's annoying! I started loving the show because of Willow, Tara and Anya! Spike was cool before gettin involved with Buffy! Druzilla is also a great character and... for sure... Faith!! God knows how much I wanted a Faith show after Buffy ending!

About Angel... I LOVED Doyle!! Lindsey was also a great character and Lorne!

bb,
Samwise
Old 06-18-2004, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Heh, the things you find out. I didn't know about the actor dying. Kinda sad, yes it is.

I hated Buffy. Totally didn't like the character. The Xander/Anya relationship was great, the Xander/Dawn was cool too. For me, though, Season 7 was all about the slayerettes, especially Molly.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm into vampire shows. Love Dark Shadows, and the first seasons of Buffy (hated six and seven).

I have 12 Dark Shadows box sets (what they're currently up to in release), and want at least the first 3 seasons of Buffy.

I've thought about buying Forever Knight on DVD...has anyone seen the show? I've heard a lot of good things about it.

~Kat
Old 06-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
Heh, the things you find out. I didn't know about the actor dying. Kinda sad, yes it is.

I hated Buffy. Totally didn't like the character. The Xander/Anya relationship was great, the Xander/Dawn was cool too. For me, though, Season 7 was all about the slayerettes, especially Molly.
I liked the slayerettes... they were funny!

bb,
Samwise
Old 06-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's where my opinion differs...I couldn't stand the Slayerettes.

But I'll be honest and admit that I couldn't stand the Scooby gang in the last couple years, either.

~Kat
Old 06-21-2004, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

I've seen a couple of episodes of Forever Knight, it was ok. I'd label it the "Beastmaster" of vampire shows, but still pretty good.

See, the slayerettes didn't bug me as much as the spuffy stuff did in season 7. Besides, how can you find something wrong with Molly?
Old 06-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Vampire: The Masquerade

We could always try a message board variant on FF's RP board, if we wanted to.

Buffy

I loved Buffy in the early years, but I hated her the last couple seasons. I liked Dawn though, and most of the Slayerettes. Especially Vi.

Old 06-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Icky Vi! Bad Vi..... j/k

I really liked Annabelle....too bad she had to die.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexEvans
Vampire: The Masquerade

We could always try a message board variant on FF's RP board, if we wanted to.
What do you mean??

Buffy
Too bad I don't remember just a single slayerette name... Just Kennedy and I don't like her because of Tara!!

I hate the spuffy stuff too!!

bb,
Samwise
Closed Thread   Post New Thread