Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think many of us would agree with you Sum1....I'm just sad that Amelia died
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
Me too actually, really frustrated me. But I think I picked up that she'll be in #2 anyway, flashbacks or something.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Me too actually, really frustrated me. But I think I picked up that she'll be in #2 anyway, flashbacks or something.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

phft. Underworld doesn't even come close to the greatness that is Lord of the Rings
Old 03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

phft. Underworld doesn't even come close to the greatness that is Lord of the Rings
Old 03-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

The reverse is true. The LOTR films are seriously overrated anyway.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

The reverse is true. The LOTR films are seriously overrated anyway.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suga*Babe
I pretty much feel the same way. I don't think Underworld will hold a candle to LOTR. Even at its best moments. I think the Underworld series will be decent, possibly good, but it won't top LOTR, or other series such as Star Wars, and IMO, the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

~Kat
Old 03-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suga*Babe
I pretty much feel the same way. I don't think Underworld will hold a candle to LOTR. Even at its best moments. I think the Underworld series will be decent, possibly good, but it won't top LOTR, or other series such as Star Wars, and IMO, the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

~Kat
Old 03-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

To me, both were good movies.

Underworld for finally brining up the vampire vs werewolf melee that we seriously all wanted to see.

LOTR is good for all of us that read it, played D&D wanting to be them, and finally got to see them realized with a HUGE budget.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

To me, both were good movies.

Underworld for finally brining up the vampire vs werewolf melee that we seriously all wanted to see.

LOTR is good for all of us that read it, played D&D wanting to be them, and finally got to see them realized with a HUGE budget.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry,but seeing werewolves and vampires fighting it out with automatic weapons and grenades turned my stomach.And I thought the first Matrix was pretty well done.

-Kendra,The Vampire Slayer
Old 03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry,but seeing werewolves and vampires fighting it out with automatic weapons and grenades turned my stomach.And I thought the first Matrix was pretty well done.

-Kendra,The Vampire Slayer
Old 03-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraFan2
All the Matrixes were "pretty well done", but that's all. And Kendra turns MY stomach. Each to their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten
I'm not talking about the Underworld series, just the first movie. Which impressed me a lot more than the LOTR movies, let alone the Pirates film. And Star Wars is a moot topic anyway, but the recent movies were total crap far as I'm concerned.
Quote:
I found it a mix of brilliance, stupidity and travesty, so I've mixed feelings and am hardly as taken with the movies as a lot of people seem to be.

Last edited by sum1; 03-03-2005 at 09:47 PM
Old 03-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraFan2
All the Matrixes were "pretty well done", but that's all. And Kendra turns MY stomach. Each to their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten
I'm not talking about the Underworld series, just the first movie. Which impressed me a lot more than the LOTR movies, let alone the Pirates film. And Star Wars is a moot topic anyway, but the recent movies were total crap far as I'm concerned.
Quote:
I found it a mix of brilliance, stupidity and travesty, so I've mixed feelings and am hardly as taken with the movies as a lot of people seem to be.