Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

I seriously think that Abby from NCIS is on the wrong show now.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolove
Ramsey: I'm sorry but I don't think they said and 'On the 8th day, the Lord created Klingons.'
that line was funny

Im glad to see more people posting on here, I thought the premire was pretty spooky also and I agree on the guy that played Ethan on Lost to be spookier on this show.
My LJ
Old 09-18-2005, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

There is just something about that guy that seems really scary, I think its the fact of how freakin normal he looks. He just looks like a big dopey dude... who is apparently a total psycho!!!
Old 09-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to watch this show all the time. The first episode got me hooked
Old 09-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to watch this show all the time. The first episode got me hooked
Old 09-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm interested in this, unfortunately, I just can't tear myself away from SciFi friday....Stargate and BSG are perfect for me.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm interested in this, unfortunately, I just can't tear myself away from SciFi friday....Stargate and BSG are perfect for me.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_Bodhi
There is just something about that guy that seems really scary, I think its the fact of how freakin normal he looks. He just looks like a big dopey dude... who is apparently a total psycho!!!
I think he's being typed cast.
Old 09-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_Bodhi
I think he's being typed cast.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Merlin_Bodhi- thats true, he does look freaky
My LJ
Old 09-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
I would have the same problem if SciFi did not reair the Stargates and BSG immediately. I set the VCR for Threshold and then the second running of SciFi Friday (used to do the same thing for Monk), and I do not even have to do that all the time thanks to SciFi's weird "seasons."

I enjoyed Threshold's first 2 hours, though I am a little worried about them arresting all those people who showed up at the plant. It sounds a bit too much like putting all of the 4400 returnees into quarantine. Also, since I tend not to watch Science Fiction shows for the romances, I am dreading the inevitable hook-up or will they/won't they dance between Molly and Cavanaugh.
Total Fan

Quote:
I would have the same problem if SciFi did not reair the Stargates and BSG immediately. I set the VCR for Threshold and then the second running of SciFi Friday (used to do the same thing for Monk), and I do not even have to do that all the time thanks to SciFi's weird "seasons."

I enjoyed Threshold's first 2 hours, though I am a little worried about them arresting all those people who showed up at the plant. It sounds a bit too much like putting all of the 4400 returnees into quarantine. Also, since I tend not to watch Science Fiction shows for the romances, I am dreading the inevitable hook-up or will they/won't they dance between Molly and Cavanaugh.
Total Fan

Quote:

Total Fan

Quote:

Total Fan

Quote:

Closed Thread   Post New Thread